deleted
Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

Post edited by zeusom on

Comments

• Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    All weapons become obsolete... feed them into the new weapons.

This is the exact reason why I kept using mod 6 weapons until mod 11 came out.

Weapons and armor sets keep flooding us.

I'm not wasting rp or time for each set they shove at me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    zeusom said:

Will there be any to upgrade [Stronghold I] mastercraft weapons to [Stronghold II] weapons?
    Because for those who farmed them [Stronghold I] that was A LOT of work and now they are completely 100% obsolete!

This +∞ as someone else who owns a SH set v1.

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Sorry, but there has been no prior time when they built in a way to exchange your outdated equipment for the new hotness just because your old equipment was hard-won or expensive and having to replace it gave you a sad (and was also going to be expensive). That's not how it works.

The Lostmauth exchange was a one-off, and implemented because they goofed in not fixing the set sooner. The Orcus set being excluded from that exchange is more indicative of how they expect gear replacement to work.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    delete

Post edited by zeusom on
    Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
    Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

• Options
    nninjannoob#2956 nninjannoob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
    We made the guns, and in a very short period of time they released better ones, which were those of Storm. Not to mention they removed the effects of the old now with the release of Stronghold ll
    Selûne | Merlin

• Strawberry Yakuza •

• Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    IT would be nice all guilds in server to make the stronghold weapons. AND actually the guilds to be true guilds and get the best weapons in game.
    THose weapons do not force you to run with guildies allies but anyone use that weapon you share the bonuses.
    + no ASCEndance weapons farm anymore no msva farm if make stronghold weapons;p
    Thanks.
    Post edited by mamalion1234 on
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Closed as the OP has deleted their original post's content and their reply. Safe travels.
This discussion has been closed.