test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Reference] Power Sharing

1235»

Comments

• b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Alright so no one is on that I see .. but I tested by my self.

I slotted the 2000 - Got power points to where I could get AA and removed everything buffs etc. I have an Exalted Soulsower
    Base Power: 13,244
    When I hit a dummy with BoB
    Power: 15, 231
    I threw the Deep Crow Shriek
    My power does not change.
    I then threw AA to see.. Power went up to 19,601

let everything recharge.
    Then I hit the dummy with BoB and threw AA (19601) and then had to use another atwill (AS) to get the Deep Crow Shriek to allow me to use.. threw it
    Power still at 19601

did I miss something ? seems I shouldn't have to do anything for me to get the 7.5%

Or is it b0rked.

SS 1
    SS 2
    SS 3
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    b0rkch0p said:

Alright so no one is on that I see .. but I tested by my self.

I slotted the 2000 - Got power points to where I could get AA and removed everything buffs etc. I have an Exalted Soulsower
    Base Power: 13,244
    When I hit a dummy with BoB
    Power: 15, 231
    I threw the Deep Crow Shriek
    My power does not change.
    I then threw AA to see.. Power went up to 19,601

let everything recharge.
    Then I hit the dummy with BoB and threw AA (19601) and then had to use another atwill (AS) to get the Deep Crow Shriek to allow me to use.. threw it
    Power still at 19601

did I miss something ? seems I shouldn't have to do anything for me to get the 7.5%

Or is it b0rked.

Kind of sounds like it's not working at all...
  • b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    ok I did on live to (not full take off stuff but just to see if it popped..) nope.. =( now I see I didn't really notice any diff in game when I threw it.

Opened
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1245562/deep-crow-shriek-does-not-work
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    rjc9000 said:

dupeks said:

Hi all - does anybody knows, what the arithmetical, highest possible base power is and what is necessary to reach this?

I don't have a precise answer for you, but it's somewhere in the mid-high 60's now. This keeps changing with new items released (for instance the active bonus changes to scarecrow etc.).

I think my DC is in the 64k-65k range now, but I'm not BiS and see at least another 1k I could reach for.

You have to go all base power on all your gear/artis/enchants, companion actives, stack AC insignia bonus, 4k power mount.
    I would say that a BiS level base Power looks to be around 68kish, from what I have seen. I would check using that one gear simulator, but not all items in said simulator have been updated (ex: no update of the Skeleton and/or Archmage's Apprentice).

In Module 15, I would not hesitate to say 70k+ base Power is attainable at a BiS level, with the advent of new gear and boons available.
    Maximum power that can be shared is over 80K. Using Barovia gear I was able to get around 79K power with only two assassin covenants. With 3 assassin covenants and gallant gear you should be able to get over 80K power.

• midental#5256 midental Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    Bonus Power from Shorts taken in Bank of many cois counts as power base?
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Bonus Power from Shorts taken in Bank of many cois counts as power base?

Yes and it last 30 seconds on the companion do to how bondings work. Though most fights tend to be around 45 seconds to a minute so I'm not sure if the Mako pants are better than the +1 Adman. pants with 488 power.
  • midental#5256 midental Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    > @mebengalsfan#9264 said:
    > Bonus Power from Shorts taken in Bank of many cois counts as power base?
    >
    > Yes and it last 30 seconds on the companion do to how bondings work. Though most fights tend to be around 45 seconds to a minute so I'm not sure if the Mako pants are better than the +1 Adman. pants with 488 power.

Tyvm!
  • vincentr6669vincentr6669 Member Posts: 235 Arc User

Heads up for you, the makos spare pants from the new M15 skirmish (Manycoins Bank Heist) does NOT count towards powersharing which violates the rule of thumb.

This guy said it does not work on the previous page of this discussion.