Install Arc
Options

[Reference] Power Sharing

Comments

• Options
    preechr#2215 preechr Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    dupeks said:

Companion's Gift (Bonding Runestone Stat Bonus)
    Companion Legendary Active Bonus (+X% stats do not count, but the legendary stat bonus is based on companion's buffed power)
    The post is meant to show what counts as base power for a buffer, which is the power that can be shared with others

The Legendary Companion bonus does not count for that
  • Options
    artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    EDIT: I tried legendary bonus and it works.
  • Options

dupeks said:

Companion's Gift (Bonding Runestone Stat Bonus)
    Companion Legendary Active Bonus (+X% stats do not count, but the legendary stat bonus is based on companion's buffed power)
    The post is meant to show what counts as base power for a buffer, which is the power that can be shared with others

The Legendary Companion bonus does not count for that
    dupeks said:

In situations with multiple DCs, OPs, and companions:

• Bonding Companions: Power-sharing buffs companion power, which gets amplified back to the owner through bonding stone's "companion's gift" buff. In a perfect situation, the owner would get 1x power directly + 1.95x from companion's gift (if have 3x R14) + 0.31x from legendary active bonus (if have 5x orange pet) = 3.26x power aura
    There also is a part about companions recieving power-share, which is the part I was refering to.
  • Options
    preechr#2215 preechr Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    Ah ok... I see what you are saying then...

Is that level-up bonus not reflected in the actual power stat of the pet, or does it work like a buff?
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    edited December 2017

Is that level-up bonus not reflected in the actual power stat of the pet, or does it work like a buff?

When I tested last, the 10% bonuses from Expert and Master companion stuff only affected base pet stats, not buffs or even pet gear. Similar to the companion influence stat.

The 10% buffs are also not displayed on the companion's stat sheet.
  • Options
    plaviaplavia Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    what about beacon of simril?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    dupeks said:

When I tested last, the 10% bonuses from Expert and Master companion stuff only affected base pet stats, not buffs or even pet gear. Similar to the companion influence stat.

The 10% buffs are also not displayed on the companion's stat sheet.
    I suppose they recently changed the way the 2 10% buffs work then.

They don't appear on the companion's stats window but they do work with everything now (equipment and buffs) and they also transfer via bondings and legendary bonus.

A side-effect is that defender companions are even worse than before since they are the only ones that do not buff power-share.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Curious if anyone has tested the weapon set bought with Omuan Riches? IIRC it is the Pioneer, set bonus grants extra stats based on party size. It claims to grant 1k power at 5 people. If this is sharable, it will likely be the cheap alternative to Masterwork III for Powershare builds.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    I've tested them on preview only but it worked just fine.

It gives the right stats and both the power and defense count as unbuffed stats which means they work with power-sharing and assassin's covenant (even more power to share).
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    artifleur said:

They don't appear on the companion's stats window but they do work with everything now (equipment and buffs) and they also transfer via bondings and legendary bonus.

A side-effect is that defender companions are even worse than before since they are the only ones that do not buff power-share.

Confirmed this is the way it works now, thank you for correcting me. The difference is pretty significant on a power-share build (switched from shield to Sellsword on my OP)

I also haven't updated for Mod13 yet. I'll try to get to that in the next week or so. WoL won't be stacking anymore.
    pitshade said:

Curious if anyone has tested the weapon set bought with Omuan Riches? IIRC it is the Pioneer, set bonus grants extra stats based on party size. It claims to grant 1k power at 5 people. If this is sharable, it will likely be the cheap alternative to Masterwork III for Powershare builds.

Haven't tested, I'll try in the next couple weeks XD

Edit: Artifleur beat me to it. I'll probably test myself too and update eventually :D
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    pitshade said:

I'm going with the Pioneer set for my DC and GF. I figured the set would work for the power sharing and it appears it does.

I'm going with the primal or pilgrim set on my CW.

The only items I am unsure of changing at this point is my artifact neck and waist and that is for all characters.

• Options
    vincentr6669vincentr6669 Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    Lots of questions:

1)Does the Defense granted by Hullsnapper and Martyr's Plackart count for Assassin Covenant? One of them grants 1500 for the first 10 seconds of the combat and the other +100 for each 5 seconds until 2 minutes.

2)Does the +1500 Power for 10 seconds at start of combat from Rex Amiculum count?

3)Deathstriders (boots from Omu Hunts) grants +1000 Power when your Action Points are full. Does this work with Power-Share too?

4)Hunter's Keffiyeh boosts your Power by 10% for 15 minutes or until you leave Chult after you kill a hunt. Does this count? And if it does, what is considered Chult? Only Soshentar River and Lost City of Omu? Aren't TONG and CODG considered Chult areas too?

5)What is the easiest/faster way to proc Oath of Protection mechanic so i can share more power? I know Survivor Wraps, is there anything else?

6)Not exactly related to Power-Share, but since classes that rely a lot on Power also use these Insignia Combos then you guys might know: Does Artificer Persuasion and Influence stack with each other? Or only the higher (10% from Persuasion vs 5% from Influence) will add my Power to Recovery/AP/Movement/Stamina?

7)Similar to the sixth question: does Shepherd 's Devotion from multiple party members stack with each other? Or only the higher Power adds to Defense/Deflect/Movement? Or is it the last one that performed a Daily will override the previous buff?
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    @dupeks this is semi related to this thread, maybe you want to include it in the OP?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10RapA0AVBmd29JkLHeAwXT_eos4CgIc98IOLT0V2U4g/edit#gid=0

Its a sheet I have kept up to date every so often for comparing AC to DO in different scenarios.
  • Options

1)Does the Defense granted by Hullsnapper and Martyr's Plackart count for Assassin Covenant? One of them grants 1500 for the first 10 seconds of the combat and the other +100 for each 5 seconds until 2 minutes.

Not sure, but my guess would be likely yes. Most of the Mod12/Mod13 effects that give temporary power/defense buffs have worked for power sharing. That said, it's not going to be that much since AC is pretty brutal.

2)Does the +1500 Power for 10 seconds at start of combat from Rex Amiculum count?

Yes.

3)Deathstriders (boots from Omu Hunts) grants +1000 Power when your Action Points are full. Does this work with Power-Share too?

Yes, and AA captures your base power number before your AP is depleted, so the 1,000 power counts for your AA cast (but less reliable for BoB / WoL)

4)Hunter's Keffiyeh boosts your Power by 10% for 15 minutes or until you leave Chult after you kill a hunt. Does this count? And if it does, what is considered Chult? Only Soshentar River and Lost City of Omu? Aren't TONG and CODG considered Chult areas too?

I don't know unfortunately. I know that the voodoo dolls don't work in Tong, and they are supposed to work in all of Chult.

5)What is the easiest/faster way to proc Oath of Protection mechanic so i can share more power? I know Survivor Wraps, is there anything else?

Get hit lol? DP (bubble) is theoretically usable for this purpose, especially if your dps has a tendency to run in and get hit. It's not a terrible strategy to get your power up for the bonding procs at the start of combat.

6)Not exactly related to Power-Share, but since classes that rely a lot on Power also use these Insignia Combos then you guys might know: Does Artificer Persuasion and Influence stack with each other? Or only the higher (10% from Persuasion vs 5% from Influence) will add my Power to Recovery/AP/Movement/Stamina?

I think they stack.

7)Similar to the sixth question: does Shepherd 's Devotion from multiple party members stack with each other? Or only the higher Power adds to Defense/Deflect/Movement? Or is it the last one that performed a Daily will override the previous buff?

I think they stack.

• Options
    dupeks said:

Not sure, but my guess would be likely yes. Most of the Mod12/Mod13 effects that give temporary power/defense buffs have worked for power sharing. That said, it's not going to be that much since AC is pretty brutal.

Yes.

Yes, and AA captures your base power number before your AP is depleted, so the 1,000 power counts for your AA cast (but less reliable for BoB / WoL)

I don't know unfortunately. I know that the voodoo dolls don't work in Tong, and they are supposed to work in all of Chult.

Get hit lol? DP (bubble) is theoretically usable for this purpose, especially if your dps has a tendency to run in and get hit. It's not a terrible strategy to get your power up for the bonding procs at the start of combat.

I think they stack.

I think they stack.

TY very much!
  • Options
    I sort of get the impression that the current crop of Devs aren't interested in limiting what counts as base power anymore.
  • Options
    dairyzeusdairyzeus Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    Probably has to do with the bonding nerf. Now that the max percentage of power we can share is down they're more free to add conditional shareable power bonuses.
  • Options
    pitshade said:

I sort of get the impression that the current crop of Devs aren't interested in limiting what counts as base power anymore.

Base power should include legendary companion bonus, not power from bonding but other power that is consistent for the most part.
  • Options
    Does power from potions and foods count for base power?

There is +400 from Doro T'ibs +10% from Watermelon Sorbet + 683 from Hero's Feast + 1000 from Superior Potion of Force and +350 from Elixir of Corellon's Blood (with a chance to gain 5 stacks of +70).

It would be interesting if at least the Watermelon Sorbet were considered Base Power because +10% from an already huge power is nice.
  • Options
    Does the Gravestriker power bonus based on health count? And can you wear a +5 and +4 and get the bonus from each ring?
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Does the Gravestriker power bonus based on health count? And can you wear a +5 and +4 and get the bonus from each ring?

Yes and yes. But multiples of the same level bonus (ex. +4/+4) do not.

Does power from potions and foods count for base power?

Sorry, not for base power directly
    (but for Prot-OPs, the Oath mechanic grants base power up to 10% of max HP, including HP food buffs)
  • Options
    kraven#4694 kraven Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Does a templock's feat, dark revelry, help boost "base power"? "Dark Revelry increases the move speed and power of nearby allies by 20% for 5 sec"
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    has something changed or have I been deluded all this time? in my alliance the common theme for codg is to have two acs and one do shouldn't it be the other way around (with one do on each team)? they say aa stacks...
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    AA does not stack but some like a backup AA spammer. Exaltation apparently does stack or can be applied to 2 DPS.

If there is a pure buff group, having a DO there doesn't accomplish much..
  • Options
    vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    The double AC thing is weird unless one of them can't maintain AA or can't be trusted to do mechanics consistently. It would seem to make better sense simply to take another DPS or buffer/debuffer rather than to bring an extra AC just for a second Exaltation.

Even a strong DO in a buff group should be dealing more than that difference in personal damage alone, never mind what their TI is giving the other buff group members.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

has something changed or have I been deluded all this time? in my alliance the common theme for codg is to have two acs and one do shouldn't it be the other way around (with one do on each team)? they say aa stacks...

The idea is that because some of the DO buffs are only party-wide, you put the DO in the 5-man party with the DPSers. The ACs each pick one of the two primary DPSers in that group and bind Exalt to them ... and then just buff the entire group with their other powers.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    Someone asked about the power buff from Chain of Scales. Has it been tested?
  • Options
    Haven't tested yet, but I'll try. Last couple times I tried I haven't gotten the power buff haha.
  • Options
    Mod 14 'of the dead' artifact set?