test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is "15% for all items" discount applicable for VIP?

wisper2048wisper2048 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
I've been recently refreshing VIP for my account and noticed strage thing. "15% for all items" invoke discount does not seems to apply to 6 months VIP now. On Zen catalog discount is shown, but when item is opened original prize of 5100Zen is shown, and there is no dropdown to select discount.

Is it a bug or a new 'feature' that I have missed in release notes?

Comments

• Options
    vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    It can be applied there as well. The only problem you could have is that the ZEN store is still not refreshed with the voucher value. Change character and try again.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Just doubleclick the coupon again, is usually all I need to do if one is not applied on first opening the interface.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    I use them for my VIP all the time, works just fine. Clear your screen and try the voucher again. If the reward box is open for the pray bag sometimes the vouchers aren't active yet.
  • Options
    samaka#2511 samaka Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    Just double-click the coupon in your inventory again as @beckylunatic stated. That will refresh the Zen Store window and the price will update to include the discount.

I have to do this more often than not when using a coupon!
    @samaka#2511
  • Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    When this happens to me, I have to close the zen store and my inventory, then reopen inventory and double click on the coupon.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2017
    I just move coupons to another spot in my inventory and they work fine.
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    Yes, I used the 15% coupon to extend my VIP the last 3 extensions.