test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Server Down ? / Launcher not working

I restarted my computer there and its showing trying to connect then fails to bring up launcher

it downloaded some 50mb patch then wont connect

Can connect fine to GW2/ESO/WS so looks ok my end

Comments

• ravenkkinravenkkin Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    same troubles.. no proxy, EU proxy... nothing helps
  • ruffneck#4235 ruffneck Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    im finally back in and now getting server not responding and kicked of 19 times

i left myself logged into gw2 and i didnt get kicked off s its defo some cryptics end
  • vandignescavandignesca Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    I didn't have any trouble getting in, but the game does seem to be lagging for me. It has been a bit laggy for me the past few days.
    Love yourself, and focus on the rest of the madness of life later.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    I was checking it out on my husband's PC and his has an Unsupported OS Warning. Seems they are dropping Windows XP in March and anyone using the old system will need to upgrade to Vista or better. I have Windows 10 on my laptop but I too cannot connect.

wb-cenders.gif
    edited December 2016
    im getting kicked off and disconnected so often packet loss is zero ping is fine be nice if Cryptic fixed this please.

tried rebooting my router
    tried restarting pc
    connecting it login server please wait now- been on this for 3 minutes then goes back to password screen

Unable to connect to account server (3)

ever since launcher updated today with a 50mb patch

Timed out connecting to game server?

nice going cryptic

can the MODs get this looked into kidna sucks first time i can get a raid over 3 days im getting disconnected. irony.....
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    edited December 2016
    Routing this up!

ETA: It this still happening to people? Specifically problems with connection at the launcher.
    Since your message happened 4 times

and i was on the FBI boss 20% ...................

sigh
    edited December 2016
    Trying to update launcher please be pacient Tried connecting 8 times .................. Boom !

When ido get in - Attempting to connect to controller tracker.

Unable to establish a connection to patch server

when you do finally get in to launcher

Connecting to login server - 3 minutes later back to password screen

57 server not respondings
    43 disconnections
    31 account issues

and a plum and a pear tree... :(

5 hours wasted and 4 nights trying to get the one item i needed and when i get within 5 minutes of getting it this happens.......

i dont think there is enough curse words in the world for me to use right now so meh ...... thanks for ruining my evening cryptic...
  • xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    Same here....
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    I had a box pop up saying it was patching, then a message popped up saying D3D9 would no longer be supported after march and that I should switch to D3D11.

the reason why I'm using the former still, is because D3D11 causes all sorts of problems.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    Still happening here.
  • litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User

thanks for ruining my evening cryptic...

Yeah, *they* ruined it.

Be real. You don't even know what's up yet.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    I have a launcher but it seems to be trying to ping a non-existent patch server and I have a CANCEL button, not PLAY.

Actually, seems my last session didn't close properly and was running in the task manager. Killing that is letting me patch preview.

Serves me right for trying to "log in to Arc on 10 consecutive days". Which, by the way, didn't increment up and probably won't until 24 hours have passed from the last time, which was late, because... life.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia