test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OP's have to love this Mod

mercedesmanmercedesman Member Posts: 200 Arc User
OK, we have had changes made to our powers and most of us didn't like it. But you just have to love all of the love we are getting with this new mod and nSVA/mSVA. Neverwinter, from my vantage point, has diluted down to a whole bunch of people who want to do major DPS and a few of us who enjoy protecting, tanking, healing and buffing the party. I constantly get asked to tank/protect for nSVA/mSVA and FBI and even have groups who wait until I get on before attempting the content. This is not a brag on myself, but a celebration that even though we have received some "nerfs" recently, we are still relevant in the game and make some awesome protectors.

Comments

• valon79#4291 valon79 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    thats a great thing happy to hear it, as a new player its hard to figure out where some of the classes are slotted. in other mmo's palladian is a medium dps with good to great tanking(can be best dps in games with right gear vs certain monsters). So just takes time i think to see, as new OP where we fit in.
  • fastrean3fastrean3 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    As a healdin, please tell me how to love this mod? Look at the lfg channel or event my guild & alliance channel, healer position to cn/fbi/nsva is priority to DC
    :/ (3.9k pve set healthdin)
  • jase2cooljase2cool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 165 Arc User
    fastrean3 said:

As a healdin, please tell me how to love this mod? Look at the lfg channel or event my guild & alliance channel, healer position to cn/fbi/nsva is priority to DC

:/ (3.9k pve set healthdin)

Hang in there once DC class balance comes in there be major changes,
    As for now join STK3k custom channel, there i often see request for DC/OP heal infect does a couple of runs Devotion OP there.
  • mercedesmanmercedesman Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    When I wrote the original post for this thread I was thrilled that guild mates actively sought to use my services for mSVA runs. This has yielded me 4 greater rings and 3 complete valhalla sets with enought superior marks to complete my main set and one for an alt.

The curse that came with it was that in team speak I got to listen to the how the GF is so much more superior to the OP and how it gives all these wonderful buffs and can do great DPS if spec'd correctly and can nearly constantly mitigate 80% of it's incoming damage all while keeping great agro. Then there is me, a 4.1K prot. paly that can produce a bubble every 8 seconds, can give damage gifts from aura of courage (in mSVA on a good GWF that equals about 65mil in additional damage) , cool down reduction from aura of wisdom and 25% of my power as buffs.. but that is inferior to what is given by a 3.4k GF.

For FBI runs as well mSVA I am slotting templars, binding and circle with aura of courage and wisdom. I use oath strike as my atwill and my primary companion is a dread warrior for added agro. when in dungeon and potioned up, I am sitting at 235k in hitpoints with a damage desistance of about 85K. under full attack with no DC I am producing 92K in power. Now the part I do not understand for the life of me is how I can have 235K in normal HP, over 235K in temp HP and full 235k in BO shield and while in sanctuary with the bubble out, i can get killed in 2 hits in FBI. I have swapped courage for protection and even tried truth but didn't see much difference. If I stay in sanctuary, I lose agro and now my team is getting attacked but if I don't use sanctuary I am dead in a matter of seconds. Maybe I am doing something wrong, maybe it is not my character but my skills. I don't see what else I could be doing to make it better. With that said, I believe it is time to call it a day with this game because I have desire to hang around and see how much quicker I die when the DC's get "adjusted".
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    @mercedesman a thing to remember is Sanctuary increases your DR but not separately. When enemies have armor pen you need to add their RI to your DR stat so 95% works better. If you get your DR that high then you don't get any benefit from Sanctuary apart from CC immunity as you've maxed.

The GF shield is a separate layer of protection so they get 80% DR from the shield (so 35% gets through the shield if enemy has 15% RI) then it's mitigated by another 80% when they max their DR, so they take 7% of the initial damage dealt.

They can also Mark and attack from behind their shield...

The whole GF simultaneous buff & prot thing compared to the OP options of lesser buff OR lesser prot was put to the devs on the OP Preview discussion and they declined to respond at all even though there was a lot of discussion.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    Also remember that BO is a curse as well as a blessing - if 1 hit gets you for a value greater than your BO shield it will immediately break and smack you for 117.5k unmitigated damage, thus eating up a significant chunk of your temp health. The 2nd hit will remove the rest of your health and down you go.

• What is the BO shield value? I didn't know there was a limit, it's not in the description: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Binding_Oath
    So my question is what role does the Paly really play in the game. As a tank, it cannot compete with a GF in terms of pure tanking, as a buffer it has much less to offer than other classes. As a damaging member of a team it is not nearly as good as any of the dps classes or even that of a well equipped GF. As a protector, we can offer a few damage reduction/mitigation items but this can be outdone by a good healer. So where do we fit in? is it as simple as we offer a little more buffing to the party, a bit of tanking ability if needed and some protection to assist the healer.
  • emilemoemilemo Member Posts: 1,718 Arc User
    edited December 2016

What is the BO shield value? I didn't know there was a limit, it's not in the description: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Binding_Oath

The BO shield is equal to your health ( 160 000 health = 160 000 blue BO shield). The problem is not what the value of the BO shield is, the problem is that the damage you take upon BO expiration is not mitigated by your DR. Which is either:

a) an oversight hence unintentional on the devs part
    b) flat out stupid decision on the dev's part which made our best tanking encounter into the worst

Either way they have our feedback. Its all been explained many times by many people. If they want and plan to do something about it they are keeping it to themselves.
    Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream.
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream.

So my question is what role does the Paly really play in the game. As a tank, it cannot compete with a GF in terms of pure tanking, as a buffer it has much less to offer than other classes. As a damaging member of a team it is not nearly as good as any of the dps classes or even that of a well equipped GF. As a protector, we can offer a few damage reduction/mitigation items but this can be outdone by a good healer. So where do we fit in? is it as simple as we offer a little more buffing to the party, a bit of tanking ability if needed and some protection to assist the healer.

The role as it stands now is a combination of everything you mentioned. Mine can protect, buff and dps just not as good as the real tank(GF), buffers and dps classes. The catch is you need high item level and bondings to be able to do it.
    Yep; jack of all trades, master of none. We are now the 'make do' class that people bring when they can't find a GF or when a GF needs extra support for damage mitigation.

• majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User

OK, we have had changes made to our powers and most of us didn't like it. But you just have to love all of the love we are getting with this new mod and nSVA/mSVA. Neverwinter, from my vantage point, has diluted down to a whole bunch of people who want to do major DPS and a few of us who enjoy protecting, tanking, healing and buffing the party. I constantly get asked to tank/protect for nSVA/mSVA and FBI and even have groups who wait until I get on before attempting the content. This is not a brag on myself, but a celebration that even though we have received some "nerfs" recently, we are still relevant in the game and make some awesome protectors.

I would have liked to have thought so too, mercedesman, until I looked over at the upcoming patch notes on the shard page. Looks like pallies created before November 10th will get a free respec token...and that's it. I'm still...barely...holding out hope that future patch notes will include info on fixes to the many bugs and animation delays with respect to our power, but seems to me the respec token means that the recent changes are all WAI. All I need right now is a coloring book, and a tall bottle of merlot and I'm set. :'(
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac

I would have liked to have thought so too, mercedesman, until I looked over at the upcoming patch notes on the shard page. Looks like pallies created before November 10th will get a free respec token...and that's it. I'm still...barely...holding out hope that future patch notes will include info on fixes to the many bugs and animation delays with respect to our power, but seems to me the respec token means that the recent changes are all WAI. All I need right now is a coloring book, and a tall bottle of merlot and I'm set. :'(
    New preview patch notes regarding the Paladin class? Do I dare to look..
    edited December 2016
    Ah it's nothing major:

Combat and Powers

Oathbound Paladin
    Oathbound Paladins created before November 10, 2016 have received a free respec token (max 1).

We are the only class that has received a major revision without an actual class balance and it's all because our power set was useful in negating Everfrost. The devs had no other priority, so delivered a major nerf to our capability without addressing class utility as that was not their focus. The impact has significantly dented our only edge - that of keeping a party on their feet.

If they'd fixed the bugs and worked toward giving the class a defined position within parties that would've been fine. Personally I believe they should've aimed at making a buff tank that worked along the philosophy that we need to attack hard for our skills to maximise. A GF hits 2 encounters then hides behind their shield, whereas an OP would increase survivability by attacking. Temp Health and Threat Gen work this way for us. So did BO and Absolution. Unfortunately the shielding benefit of these skills are now just bad (often lethal).

I actually prefer this method as I prefer a tank that fights rather than hides, popping shield for 2 secs whilst red zones are up and the rest of the time actively attacking. I would accept the BO change if they removed the damage to enemies and the OP so it was only a shield/aggro magnet. Survive a couple of hits with it then pop TW to rely on shield health. It giving no damage and taking none.

Here's the thing; a GF can completely fill their AP by taking one big hit. When they activate their daily they become damage immune for 4.5 seconds. During that time they can hit ITF & Enforced Threat before shielding again, take another hit, Daily fully recharges, repeat.

I.e. perma immunity, Perma buffing, perma threat generation. And that's AFTER their class balance.

Pallys have to fight for AP and have to fight to maintain aggro. As a major source of our power (so ps buffing party) comes from taking damage, if we don't maintain aggro then we buff the party for less. This means we either have to spec for DPS or absolutely rely on the deadly Binding Oath for threat.
    Post edited by armadeonx on

Mod 10 allowed me to dust off my Paladin. I thouroughly enjoy people begging for him now ahaha

Really? I am new just hit 70 a couple days ago(OP Devotion 2k). I seem to solo fine but party for skirmishes or dungeons and i find i am at best #3(#3 in healing a cleric out healed me by x4) or less in all fields. Is it my skills, my build, or what?

I am currently testing stuff and finding that well dps(our highest damage is hated by everyone, Relentless Avenger, as its good damage, heals but throws all enemies) is less than adequte, so switch to test heals and that is rather underwhelming.

Is our healing power really limited to BoV and VoE, thus running around like a goblin until we can find somewhere to get some hits in. Seems as if OP is the we cant find the other classes we want and its been 30 min, guess we can try it with the OP.

P.S. IF its just me pls message me some info. I am new so im sure im doing something wrong.
    edited December 2016

Mod 10 allowed me to dust off my Paladin. I thouroughly enjoy people begging for him now ahaha

That sounds trollish. I main a 3.9 Protection OP with rank12 Bondings on legendary pet and Ive yet to see anyone beg me to tank a dungeon for them. Exaggeration wont help the Paladin's case thank you.

Ha, and when you right click his name you get "User not found".. *Sigh*
    edited December 2016

Really? I am new just hit 70 a couple days ago(OP Devotion 2k). I seem to solo fine but party for skirmishes or dungeons and i find i am at best #3(#3 in healing a cleric out healed me by x4) or less in all fields. Is it my skills, my build, or what?

I am currently testing stuff and finding that well dps(our highest damage is hated by everyone, Relentless Avenger, as its good damage, heals but throws all enemies) is less than adequte, so switch to test heals and that is rather underwhelming.

Is our healing power really limited to BoV and VoE, thus running around like a goblin until we can find somewhere to get some hits in. Seems as if OP is the we cant find the other classes we want and its been 30 min, guess we can try it with the OP.

P.S. IF its just me pls message me some info. I am new so im sure im doing something wrong.
    The Paladin class is struggling at the moment. Anyone telling you different is either trolling you like krazydog#1509 did or speaking falsehood cause they hate Paladins. The third option is when a high item level (~4K) player tells you Paladins are fine but I consider such claims a form of trolling as well.
  • benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    I really like the idea above about a buff tank attacking to max out, would be a great fit for the game, if only........
    As a 4.2k+ prot OP with everything maxed out im becoming increasingly dissalusioned, as i apparently have to make a choice between keeping my self alive by deploying legendary angel, cp, bane, tw, and both defensive auras but then being pretty much no use to the party. Or build to provide as much benefit to the party as i can and accept ill be dying a bit in the new content. I accept my levels cushion me against the worst of it, FBI must be a nightmare for OPs only just meeting the entrance requirement.
    The feeling i have on an fbi completion is that im relying on the strength of my team way more than they need me. And my feeling in the game as a whole is that i have no real chance to excell in any part of it. PVP is unsatisfying when you cant get the full boon set as triple kills etc are beyond us, skirmishes and trials will never allow to finish in the top positions, and solo play becomes boring as its near impossible to die but often slow going.
    Id like cryptic to offer OP's a complete respec option, ie build a new class from scratch but port over all the equipment, enchantments (both modified to new class) mounts, companions, powerpoints, boons etc, that way no one will have to play an OP until theyve sorted it out, and all the hard work and time getting to this level wont be wasted.
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    benyr said:

Id like cryptic to offer OP's a complete respec option . . .

Well, today's patch notes state that any OP created before 10NOV16 gets a free respec token. That's something right?

I aim to misbehave
  • benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    null
    Bettet than a kick in the teeth lol! But id really like the option to move away from an OP without having to practically start over
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,213 Arc User
    Okay, it is good to have a free respec but what can we respec OP to? From Protector to Heal?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    well I can assure you that my post was no troll attempt. I do get requests for mSVA and FBI on a nightly basis from several parties. I routinely solo tank mSVA and FBI with little to no issues (only in FBI do I have to pay close attention).

My paly is 4.1K IL with 3 R12 bondings on a Dread warrior for increased agro. In dungeons I am at 235K hit points and can peak at 92K power(w/o DC), 47K recovery(after daily use) and a 33% crit chance. I use trans lightning for recovery and agro and use trans shadowclad for increased def and deflect. I have a shadow demon, rust monster, earth archon and owlbear cub as active companions.

Thanks to everyone for contributing.
  • majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User

No Valon...you're not, and as I posted over in the preview page, it is possible to keep the healing going without the Vow/Bond synergy but its not optimal. You can run bond and feed the heals with BL, either cleansing or divine touch, spamming cure wounds for days, or sitting in a spot with sanctuary until your stamina runs dry or drop healing font and hope for the best. Between those abilities and the teams own heals you can keep it fed but its not as optimal as folks hitting the target. Haven't tested it in the dungeons yet, just skirmishes so I can't say for certain that you wont a few folks drop doing it that way, but in theory it is possible. Now for solo play...Rotations that Beckylunatic and BBrightstone are solid for keeping you alive and I'm currently running with both their suggestions. So Burning light, Templar's Wrath and Smite (I prefer RA for a multitude of reasons) for areas outside of IWD/SMI. Inside the latter areas, recommend Swapping Templar's Wrath for Divine touch for the mega heal boost. Mobs there hit hard given the added everfrost damage, even before 10.5 hit. Now, I'd say its almost imperative. Don't be surprised if you pop a one or two potions while you're up there.

well I can assure you that my post was no troll attempt. I do get requests for mSVA and FBI on a nightly basis from several parties. I routinely solo tank mSVA and FBI with little to no issues (only in FBI do I have to pay close attention).

My paly is 4.1K IL with 3 R12 bondings on a Dread warrior for increased agro. In dungeons I am at 235K hit points and can peak at 92K power(w/o DC), 47K recovery(after daily use) and a 33% crit chance. I use trans lightning for recovery and agro and use trans shadowclad for increased def and deflect. I have a shadow demon, rust monster, earth archon and owlbear cub as active companions.

Thanks to everyone for contributing.

Mercedesman...That's fantastic! Sounds like a nice solid build. Unfortunately, most of us have not achieved lesser deity status. :p My Drow healing pally is 2.6K (She's got a ways to go I know) and she doesn't have R12 bondings on her galeb duhr, just r7s. No owl bear cub, no rust monster, no shadow demon. Yes I could probably acquire many of those things. Burning mace has greater Holy avenger slotted (more healing...I know) and greater soulforge enchant for the "OMG...I actually CAN die!" moments. My point to all this is that not everybody is feeling the love with this module. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad SOMEBODY or SOMEBODIES are feeling it. Makes me feel hopeful that maybe things aren't so bad all around. Its just I (and maybe others) are not.

Okay, it is good to have a free respec but what can we respec OP to? From Protector to Heal?

I wouldn't if I were Protection right now. Nor would I do the reverse given constant nerf bats that keep hitting the Prot paladin abilities. :/
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
    majorcharvenak your paly sounds great. I have been thinking of the Holy Avenger on my prot paly. My lightning does OK but I am too low crit for dread or vorp and too many people have a fey that I run with (strong PVP guild) so it would be a waste as a debuff item. The soulforge is great item, I got the shadowclad because originally I this was a PVP toon and I ran much lower deflect so that the invisibility would proc.. not a desired effect in PVE when trying to keep agro... so I run much more deflect now. The burning set is sweet.. I have it on my DC and love the way it works. I had twisted set on my paly before the my current oatkeepers relic set. We as paly's have a place in the game and good players that understand buffing and debuffing realize this. If anyone want to share info or yell at me in game.. look me up.. -Potential-
    thanks majorcharvenak,emilemo

idk if thats really helpful, in a way im happy its not just me. Really though its sad that we as OP seem to have to double IL in order to play with other classes :(

Yeah i have reverted to the RA,DT,BL to stay alive its slow solo but doable...its rough not wanting to party b/c i dont want to be carried that much but without doing it not going to get much higher. But on a good note now i know why finding a OP devotion build was so hard lol.

thanks for the comments,nice to know its more due to the class...
  • trzebiat#2067 trzebiat Member Posts: 372 Arc User

thanks majorcharvenak,emilemo

idk if thats really helpful, in a way im happy its not just me. Really though its sad that we as OP seem to have to double IL in order to play with other classes :(

Yeah i have reverted to the RA,DT,BL to stay alive its slow solo but doable...its rough not wanting to party b/c i dont want to be carried that much but without doing it not going to get much higher. But on a good note now i know why finding a OP devotion build was so hard lol.

thanks for the comments,nice to know its more due to the class...

You don't have all boons yet, especially the last one from Maze Engine (Engine Inspiration - Your healing spells have a chance to heal allies around you for 20,000 hit points). That's the best boon for DevOP right next to Burning Guidance, and once you get it your healing will skyrocket. Same goes to DPS and Burning Guidance or upgrading enchants and gear for more HP for better Aura of Courage. Until then don't worry too much, Bond and Vow combo is amazing and should work fine, you could try Divine Touch instead Vow on trash, but at lower IL it might not be that effective. Also try running Smite instead Relentless Avenger, it gives heal over time and it's the strongest single target damage encounter.

I'm 3.3k IL DevOP on PS4 (so no Vow changes yet), built for buff/debuff/DPS and I'd tell that boons make huge difference, and after some point while gearing up everything drastically changes. I'm still very attached to Vow while playing solo, but recently I was trying TW and DT instead like suggested by Beckylunatic and it worked fine. TW works great on big groups of enemies, but DT is much better when dealing with big hard hitting mobs such as giants in SKT. I've been trying running with DT instead of Vow for trash in CN for a while now and it's even better than Vow. Rotation on trash I use is BL, Bond and DT/Vow, on bosses Bane, BL, Vow (and will probably still stay that way after Vow change hits PS4 with Mod 10.5). My usual solo rotation was BL, RA and Vow, but at some point I completely dropped RA for Smite and now I use RA only for bosses to tank in CN to fill AP as fast as possible to use Heroism for Temp HP and CC immunity. At some point the knock back effect from RA started to annoy even me.
  • bbrightstonebbrightstone Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I did my first FBI run with some guys from Legit. I ended up slotting Bond, Circle, and Bane for the bosses. I used vow on the manticore until he jumped onto the cliff, at which point it broke. Every time I tried to cast it, the countdown began but it never actually applied. Quite frustrating. Everyone in the group was less than 3.5k, so we didn't have any demigods carrying us through and we had to work to get all the trash mobs down. We had trouble with the icicles and I was unable to finish, but it was a learning experience for me. I put out over 65 million heals and we still wiped multiple times. The tank was a GF who knew what he was doing. If he struggled that much with the massive heals I was dropping, I'm not sure I want to run it again with a less competent but better geared tank.

If Vow is working as intended, I'll probably move all my enchants over to another character and leave my beloved OP alone for a while. I know it's not the absolute best party encounter, but bond, vow, and burning light, with an occasional cure wounds, should be enough to keep any party up in this entire game and it's just borked beyond belief. Bane is more party utility with the damage buff applying to everyone where bond just gives me a damage buff, but it's useless for healing. It also occasionally casts on the tank when i'm targeting the boss, which isn't horrible, but not what I want.

So I guess we'll see a whole bunch of devotion converts running around.

I did my first FBI run with some guys from Legit. I ended up slotting Bond, Circle, and Bane for the bosses. I used vow on the manticore until he jumped onto the cliff, at which point it broke. Every time I tried to cast it, the countdown began but it never actually applied. Quite frustrating. Everyone in the group was less than 3.5k, so we didn't have any demigods carrying us through and we had to work to get all the trash mobs down. We had trouble with the icicles and I was unable to finish, but it was a learning experience for me. I put out over 65 million heals and we still wiped multiple times. The tank was a GF who knew what he was doing. If he struggled that much with the massive heals I was dropping, I'm not sure I want to run it again with a less competent but better geared tank.

If Vow is working as intended, I'll probably move all my enchants over to another character and leave my beloved OP alone for a while. I know it's not the absolute best party encounter, but bond, vow, and burning light, with an occasional cure wounds, should be enough to keep any party up in this entire game and it's just borked beyond belief. Bane is more party utility with the damage buff applying to everyone where bond just gives me a damage buff, but it's useless for healing. It also occasionally casts on the tank when i'm targeting the boss, which isn't horrible, but not what I want.

Im curious how did you do without temp hp when using "Bond, Circle, and Bane" ?
  • trzebiat#2067 trzebiat Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    emilemo said:

Im curious how did you do without temp hp when using "Bond, Circle, and Bane" ?
    He's Dev, not Prot, there's no source of Temp HP other than Heroism daily for us.

Pointing camera high when casting Bane on the boss helps to not make mistake of using it on something you don't intend. I have much more issue casting Bane on DPSer to keep three stacks on him as well as on the boss if people are standing too close to each other including companions.