What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Black Friday Weekend - 40% off Everything

13»

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

The advertisement should have included stats, quality color, etc/ on the charge bonus items.

They do give you the quality via colour-coded text. Full tooltips would be nice at least for the new items, but they're both green mounts and honestly, every green mount can make many insignia bonuses because they always have one universal slot.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    coolgeek357coolgeek357 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    FYI the response from my ticket concerning reward point issue

Response By Email (Hanneth) (11/27/2016 10:41 PM)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We understand that you have not yet receive the Reward Points after purchasing Zen. We can confirm that the developers are aware of the issue and are investigating it further. At this time time we can't say when it will be fixed and we encourage you to keep an eye on our website and official game forums for updates.

If you have other inquiries that you would like to be addressed, please do not hesitate to ask as we are always here to assist you.

Regards,
    Hanneth
    Game Master

• Options
    castle2504castle2504 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Server down
    black friday still has 1hr 40 mins to go?
    i was in zen store buying a bag
  • Options
    nytestryke71nytestryke71 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    i have had a purchase of zen pending for about 20 hours now. Hope ya'll get your stuff together, lots of us are not pay to play, and needed the discount to purchase itemsthat we have wanted for some time. not all players are rich.rather frustrated at the moment
  • Options
    finnpennfinnpenn Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Not cool killing the patch server moment before the end of the weekend event. The client can't even start because it cannot connect to the patch server. And I'm pretty sure the event won't be extended to account for the outage, will it?
  • Options
    minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    Can't even find the launcher, need to extend the event
  • Options
    david#2060 david Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    and still down...lol
  • Options
    nytestryke71nytestryke71 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    server is back up and now the 40% i sno lnger effective in zen store - support is down and i have zen still tied up "in Reveiw" - way beyond bent atm
  • Options
    kazpurr#5744 kazpurr Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Please extend the event. :(
  • Options
    mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    Soo, you took down the sale in the Zen-store but kept advertising it for an hour, what's up with that?

The bait & switching practice continues... (even if it should be unintended)
  • Options
    If these guys want us to spend our money, they should make sure we get what they advertise, as they advertised it and what we buy, when we buy, no matter what.
  • Options
    melzie#3799 melzie Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Considering I never heard back from the ticket I put in, I believe they won't honor what they said. That being said, it will be my last purchase from this game.
  • Options
    Just sent this to support as a reply to my ticket on the rewards issue:

Nothing on your website, nothing in the forums not even a thread to say "hey we know and are working on it" and the news item that has the link to use the reward points has slipped to an almost impossible place to find in archived news. Starting to loose a little faith here. Can we see some actual public acknowledgement of the issue in the forums and get updates?
  • Options
    dinome15dinome15 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    There's no information through the ticketing system, they just say "the developers are working on it, we can't tell you anything". All you can hear are crickets on the forums for days now, and the timer is counting down for us to use the points. You'd think that since is one of the only ways they can make money off this game, they would want to encourage people to spend money, not discourage it from pulling stunts like this. If they're working on the issue, they could at least tell us what is going to happen, what they are working towards doing. @nitocris83 can we PLEASE get some sort of update?
  • Options
    inyawayupdeepinyawayupdeep Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 206 Arc User
    Really guys what's the huge decision to be made here? Your running a game that sells VIRTUAL stuff. Be happy people spend anything to play this game. Suck it up and deliver what you promised, in the end you don't lose a thing by having happy players. Cheat us and lose our respect, our money and our interest in this game. And for heck sakes update this thread daily until the issue is resolved (just good PR) Some of us are still waiting to use our points.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    The timer was silently increased by six days.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia