test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server Not Responding when entering Zones: Can't log in

Comments

• Options
    dankbudz#6528 dankbudz Member Posts: 4 New User
    Any other way to get Rep? I've just been farming Voninblod for the last couple of days
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    I thought of one other thing, there was another step that wasn't obvious. You need to enter that building that you go into to "take shelter from the storm" to trigger the epicenter portion.
  • Options
    jgwilsonjgwilson Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I found the exact same bug as dankbudz. couldn't bring the thistle to the epicenter, had to log for sev minutes or swap characters to get "unstuck". Abandoned the quest and now I can't receive ANY quests in the new areas. Support can't fix it and this character is essentially hosed until they fix this. And since it doesn't effect their revenue, you know it will take forever.
  • Options
    dankbudz#6528 dankbudz Member Posts: 4 New User
    Exactly jgwilson. Apparently you got the same email lol. I just farm heroics and relics now, pretty ridiculous to have been paying/farming for VIP for so long just to be brushed under the carpet. Last month of VIP for me.
  • Options
    rewind0225#0841 rewind0225 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Every time I try to log in with my gf it gives me server not responding. It was working fine, until I got into a que for a dungeon. Now if I try to play with the gf I get server not responding.
  • Options
    wiliamgonzalezwiliamgonzalez Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    when i try enter the cistern in fiery pit the game logs me out "server not responding" what i do?
  • Options
    phatbasta#4612 phatbasta Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Having the same issue. Try logging in on my pally and get timed out to server everytime. Other characters seem fine so far. Suggestions?
  • Options
    phatbasta#4612 phatbasta Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    When I log in with my pally in protectors enclave it times me out to server as well. Weird thing is I have been able to log in with other characters. I'm worried it will happen to more of my alts so I'm hesitant to play at moment.
  • Options
    dartola#6625 dartola Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Can't enter the cistern either. Last week it was the Shrine of maleki. Now the cistern. This is becoming a crapshoot as to what will and won't work. I just want to finish getting my boons.
  • Options
    dartola#6625 dartola Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Even uninstalled, dropped quest, not doing this a third time. 19gb download is 30minutes of wasted time.
  • Options
    knitwhit#3581 knitwhit Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Am I the only one that can't login? I have rebooted my Xbox and still cannot get logged into the game.
  • Options
    jslegge1901jslegge1901 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    I was going in to Attack on Caer-Konig and suddenly it went to "Server not responding" then disconnected. Now I'm stuck in a repeatable failed login. I logged in to my other characters with no issue, this one is stuck. A reboot of the Xbox did not fix the problem.

Ps: I'm aware there is a thread opened tonight with 2 other people with the issue but it will not let me reply to it.
  • Options
    Same I'm stuck
  • Options
    Same issue. I'm stuck and all my enchantments are on the one character. Logging in to my alts work fine, but my main doesn't.
  • Options
    Rebooting doesn't work.
  • Options
    Played a few heroics in the stronghold with my alt and it seems to be fixed now.
  • Options
    raw22raw22 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I am having the same exact issue after attempting Attack on Caer-Conig as well. I have tried everything with the same failed results....
  • Options
    missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Same here, just wanted to start a new thread then I saw this.

It happened first with ELOL, the entire team were disconnected and the only way you will get back eventually is when the game thinks you are 15min. idle although you are not in the game. Which will bring you eventually back to the location where you queued up for it. Sounds stupid but it is how it works.

Today I wanted to do the NEED FOR MEAD quest in Caer-Konig. I used the barrel and bam the same HAMSTER happned TIMED OUT CONNECTING TO GAMESERVER. This appears every time you try to log back in with that character until you failed the quest while being idle. You can log in with other characters just fine but not this one since it's buggeld glitched or whatsoever.

I hope this is clear enough for you mods/team.

This needs to be FIXED and ADRESSED ASAP!!!

Edit:

It just brought me back to Caer-Konig as usual right in front of the barrel but as soon as I re-entered it to start the quest the bug happened again. Timed Out Connecting To Gameserver.

I mean guys, if you can't even do a solo quest something sure is wrong right? So please I'm demanding a reply and fix.
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • Options
    Same here, just wanted to start a new thread then I saw this.

It happened first with ELOL, the entire team were disconnected and the only way you will get back eventually is when the game thinks you are 15min. idle although you are not in the game. Which will bring you eventually back to the location where you queued up for it. Sounds stupid but it is how it works.

Today I wanted to do the NEED FOR MEAD quest in Caer-Konig. I used the barrel and bam the same matter happened TIMED OUT CONNECTING TO GAMESERVER. This appears every time you try to log back in with that character until you failed the quest while being idle. You can log in with other characters just fine but not this one since it's buggeld glitched or whatsoever.

I hope this is clear enough for you mods/team.

This needs to be FIXED and ADRESSED ASAP!!!
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2016
    It seems that possibly two different issues are being mingled here.

For those who cannot log into one or more characters AT ALL, even after waiting 15 minutes before trying to log into it again:
    • Please contact Support, through Support and be as specific and detailed as possible so they know which character is affected and what they were doing when this occurred. Alas, there's nothing the forum staff can do to help this issue.

For those who are only getting a SNR and unable to log back in on a character for 15 minutes:
    • This is a bug that will need to be addressed in a future patch. We'll pass this thread along never the less.
    Again, for those affected by the first issue I stated, contact Support through Support. You won't get a resolve for the issue by a Bug Report or post on the forums for that issue. Thanks!
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I spoke on live support with Claymore (who fixed it) but one character (chrion de armadeon@armadeonx) crashed when loading into Pom from PE.

I noticed all players were listed just as I hit Accept then they all showed as 'disconnected' then I immediately crashed out of the game. I tried logging back in on that character but it showed 'server not responding' and crashed. A hard reset on the xbox didn't help.

I could load back in on other characters.

Claymore said he moved the character back to PE and after that I could get back on. He advised that I avoid PoM for a short while (unspecified length) and that I should report the issue here.

Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    rewind0225#0841 rewind0225 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Seems to work for a while. Today once one character get disconnected my others can't log on.
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I posted a new thread at the request of Cryptic support - I spoke to them on Live Support and they moved my character back to PE and I could log back in on it.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2016
    armadeonx said:

I posted a new thread at the request of Cryptic support - I spoke to them on Live Support and they moved my character back to PE and I could log back in on it.

Thanks but I merged them along with the 5 other threads on these issues. I doubt they would meant to post a new thread if they knew one already existed, let alone 5 others.

• Options
    alucardthenlk#9925 alucardthenlk Member Posts: 3 New User
    I can't seem to get into the Artisan's Tomb. I've been trying for about the last 45 minutes, or so, and every time I try to go into the Tomb I get the server not responding message and kicked back to the title screen. I try to go back in, server still not responding, and I wind up having to turn off the game, turn off my console, unplug it, and wait for about 5 minutes before I plug it back in. After that, the game will start and it'll load me up to the point just before I tried entering the tomb, but it winds up doing the same thing when I try to go back in, repeat steps 1 - 4, and absolutely no change. Am I the only one whose had this problem?
  • Options
    Thank you zebular, at least some response from your side. I thought it would only affect ELOL or the NEED FOR MEAD quest but I have the issue now for CN too. Can't get back in with that one character at all. We will see in 15min.!

• Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Having same issue. My main can't log-in.
  • Options
    shplay77#1954 shplay77 Member Posts: 1 New User
    having an issue getting into 1 place with my second character. shadowfire in hotenow. server timed out and i get booted. character will reload to hotenow but not every time. sometimes just time out again. no problems at all with first character.
  • Options
    arashjamarashjam Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Same problem on my main while trying to go to CN.
    All is lost.