test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

30-day VIP Codes Contest!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    So far my favorite memory has been fighting the dragons. I have always loved dragons and fighting them has been a blast. I still fight them all daily, and they do get harder later on, but it's still fun.
  • Options
    iambryan014#4373 iambryan014 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I have never played neverwinter before on xbox or pc. At first i was skeptical since it was a free to play.

Me and a group of friends went on and tried it. It was overwhelming and quite difficult at first since none of us has any idea with our toons and how the game was supposed to be played. Thinking back it was the experience of running an mmo with your friends, sharing knowledges and researches needed to progress even further. I would not have played it any other way, so thank you for making this game a memorable one for us!
  • Options
    archemedes#2878 archemedes Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Favorite memory was beating tiamat for the first time after an hours worth organizing players/group. Definitely worth it
  • Options
    My favorite memory is in the maze engine when running away from the dragon's fire breath
  • Options
    aeolus#2736 aeolus Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Most memorable moment for me was when I was mining black ice in the dwarven valley in the pvp zone with my control wizard. The nodes near or in pvp zones give you more black ice so I was being greedy and took a chance. A trickster rogue caught me mining and we fought. I nearly killed him but he defeated me in the end. It was the first time I ever pvped in this game but I was hooked after that. It was fun. Now I enjoy freezing others and smashing them to bits.
  • Options
    recoverypig#8277 recoverypig Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Favourite memory was the first time I got revived by a stranger, paying it forward now :)
  • Options
    driagontsdriagonts Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My favorite moment so far was fighting demogorgon for the first time. When I first saw him all that went through my mind was yep that's a demon all right. Then laughed when I saw what happened to drizz't and pals.
  • Options
    epyx69epyx69 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I don't have a favourite moment, but enjoying the experience in general. For some reason NW renews the fun I used to have in MMO's back when first started playing UO and WoW. Thought I might get bored, but hits the right note for me.
  • Options
    havocbuddha#3895 havocbuddha Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Finally got to try epics with a guild. One I'm happy I joined.

Having a helpful let in my guild tell me how to tank each fight and not mind taking the time to explain each moment. Was fun had a few laughs had him tell some funny things he saw happen on pc and ps4 on epic dun runs made us have a few laughs.

Made me go from being frustrated at the epic wall and decided to buckle down on the long Hall get set with 3 dream chars and have fun.
  • Options
    quorb#1247 quorb Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    My favorite memory/memories was me and my friends seeing and realizing that some of our favorite childhood heroes (Drizzt Do'Urden, Bruenor Battlehammer, Jaraxle Baenre, etc) from RA Salvatore's books and the Forgotten Realms had come to life again in a video game we're playing together.

It's been a trip down nostalgia lane.
  • Options
    fallenangel1963fallenangel1963 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I am still new to the game and the D&D world, but my favorite moment so far has been loging in and seeing my Tiefling Great Weapon Fighter pose for the first time with his sword over his shoulder. It was so cool! And yes, I may have swoon...
  • Options
    orb#6141 orb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    My favorite moment thus far has been when after defeating Baphomet, Bruenor tells me to go to the throne room, because there's something we have to do yet, so I make sure I have enough potions and am geared up and ready for battle, and when I get there, it's a party! I giggled like a little kid, talked to everyone, and then danced for a while to celebrate my victory. :D I may have even gotten a bit of a tear in one eye over it all. Such a delightful surprise!
  • Options
    p5ykh0tiq#0690 p5ykh0tiq Member Posts: 1 New User
    finding out all the fun starts at lvl 70 then able to do epic dungeons and to help randoms, at low item levels as much as i can and it'll easily b the grinding and farming 4 better gear like my first legendary ring from demogorgon this week awesome
  • Options
    eolwyaneolwyan Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I would have to say I am really tickled about running into the Forgotten Realm characters, Drizzt and his companions on here. That really made my day! Definitely going to be a great memory for me! Thank you for that.
  • Options
    neoxero#6180 neoxero Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My favorite memories can't be defined as one that stands out among the others.
    But some of the best times I've had in recent years is running dailies or dungeons with people that I probably would have never met otherwise if it was not for Neverwinter.

We've had a lot of good times together. Filled with tearful laughter.

And for that, I'm grateful for Neverwinter.
  • Options
    nebuladee#5123 nebuladee Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Asking for help and kindly helping me (and himself) finish the fight in elemental evils spin ward rise? All because we both had the same name my character was his name in real life! Dennis!
  • Options
    cdmac42#2974 cdmac42 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Fav thing right off the bat was in exploring Protector's Enclave and Running into Minsc And Boo from Baldur's Gate
  • Options
    gaz#8428 gaz Member Posts: 1 New User
    For a free game this is deffinatly in my top 3 list. My best moment was probably clearing elol for the first time with my IRL friends. Seems like such an easy feat now but when we were all fresh 70 and still new to the game it was awesome. Moments like that are why I play games like Neverwinter
  • Options
    cornishpastycornishpasty Member Posts: 1 New User
    My favourite moment so far was when our team of family and friends finally killed lostmauth before the dungeons were fixed, was great to finally kill him, shame none of us got any decent loot though!
  • Options
    mikeyg1976mikeyg1976 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My favorite time was grouping up with a buddy to do our first dungeon. We figured out how to queue up and the fun began from there!
  • Options
    phattboy#2743 phattboy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I started playing D&D years ago (3.0, 3.5 and 4.0) but I haven't been able to get a group together to play for quite some time now. When I found Neverwinter on PS4 I was so happy. I have played it every single day since. My favorite memory was creating my first character, a drow rogue what I always played in the board game.
  • Options
    zaggy101#7615 zaggy101 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    So far my favorite memory is the new people i have met in my guild Never Legion and through out questing... hope many new alliances and friendships will form.. met some awesome people so far and not so great people lol
  • Options
    dondotta#8907 dondotta Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    My fav memory was making my girl character twerk doing motes at the fiery pit and making all ths mobs drool
  • Options
    deadlus#2755 deadlus Member Posts: 1 New User
    My favorite memory was fighting my first boss, on sleeping dragon bridge. and my second favorite was hitting level 70 while in Spinward Rise
  • Options
    iamfiredup#1157 iamfiredup Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    fav moment was when getting the lockbox, was my first epic item XD, after a few days realized the drop wasn't that epic
  • Options
    dasher87dasher87 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My favorite memory was meeting ingame people, who become real life friends. And my ingame favorite memory, was the first time riding a mount with 110 % speed it was fantastic.
  • Options
    I'm fairly new to the game and I've known it was out for awhile but i had no PC :( when i got onto ps4 i instantly fell in love with the game and my best memory so far is the first time i defeated Lostmauth and Valindra all within 1 hour! i made lots of good friends, had tons of fun, and had a lot of great moments that day, and I'm lucky this game gave me that experience and friendship that I'll remember for a long time!
    PS4 player and guild leader of The musketeers
  • Options
    tkyuskotkyusko Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    One of my favorite moments...hmm I guess I have a lot but I'm always happy to swoop in on new players and heal them when things are going rough. It makes me feel like a protector and hopefully will make that player help out someone new when they get the chance.
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    All PMS have been sent to the winners! Congrats :).

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

This discussion has been closed.