test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Now Available: Premade Characters

13»

Comments

• sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    He doesnt work for the company. The moderators are unpaid player volunteers for the forum only.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator

He doesnt work for the company. The moderators are unpaid player volunteers for the forum only.

Indeed. We do help out in other aspects also, such as but not limited to Twitch stream moderating, contest organization, and other unseen stuff. I spend money on the game because I love it and enjoy it.

Once in a while, we get free things but they are always things that are being given away to other players in some form or fashion. The community contest winners get way more free things than we do though, as we don't get everything that is given away to players, just once in a while as a show of thanks, which is greatly appreciated.
  • zeatrexzeatrex Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2016

zebular said:

Indeed. We do help out in other aspects also, such as but not limited to Twitch stream moderating, contest organization, and other unseen stuff. I spend money on the game because I love it and enjoy it.

Once in a while, we get free things but they are always things that are being given away to other players in some form or fashion. The community contest winners get way more free things than we do though, as we don't get everything that is given away to players, just once in a while as a show of thanks, which is greatly appreciated.
    There you go, for a second there I thought you were a Game Master (GM).
    Well, it really doesn't matter to me, I love Neverwinter and I will keep on supporting it regardless. It is sad some of the decisions being made but one will have to adjust, hopefully better things will come. Keep doing what you doing Zebular, do it right all the time and you might get snuggles from me.
    Jixem: Your social one stop spot.
    STAR TREK ONLINE CHARACTERS
    DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: NEVERWINTER CHARACTERS
    "Sell, buy, communicate and share all on one site... A fully free service!
    - Jixem: My social website, check it out! -
  • bipaicbipaic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    Bought Knox order for 4250 with a discount. Says ANY race - thought I could get Dragonborn - NOT. Ticket in for refund since 9/13 - no answer yet. Guess ANY didn't mean ANY - go figure.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2016
    bipaic said:

Bought Knox order for 4250 with a discount. Says ANY race - thought I could get Dragonborn - NOT. Ticket in for refund since 9/13 - no answer yet. Guess ANY didn't mean ANY - go figure.

It doesn't say it unlocks any races. By your assumption, that would also mean a race-reroll token just by itself would allow you to roll a dragonborn, moon elf, or menzoberranzan drow, which I'm sure you know you cannot unless you already have them unlocked...

• bipaicbipaic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    TY - figured that out after I bought it. No experience with race re-roll. ANY race seemed pretty cut and dried. Hopefully ticket will get resolved so I can get dragonborn unlocked.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    so is the mount still available wiht the pack on pc?
  • fractur3originalfractur3original Member Posts: 1 Arc User

so is the mount still available wiht the pack on pc?

Probably a bit late but yes they are - took the plunge last night cause I wanted to try a new build and could not deal with having to complete the Elemental Campaigns again - warning though - even though it is a LVL70 it is pretty weak to start off with until you improve the gear substantially :) have fun
  • erekosedm#9288 erekosedm Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    zebular said:

Here's some further insight to what the pack has:

Account Bound:
    [Painted Owlbear Pack] - Using gives choice of [Black Owlbear], [Purple Owlbear], [White Owlbear], [Tiger-striped Owlbear], or [Striped Owlbear]. Chosen Owlbear Mount is Bound to Account until used and is then consumed and added to that character's Stable that used it. Each Owlbear has a different Equip Power. Keep in mind, this part of the pack is only available for a "limited time."

Just noticed this pack on ps4 in the past few days. What are the different Equip Powers and which variant are they tied to?

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

zebular said:

Account Bound:
    [Painted Owlbear Pack] - Using gives choice of [Black Owlbear], [Purple Owlbear], [White Owlbear], [Tiger-striped Owlbear], or [Striped Owlbear]. Chosen Owlbear Mount is Bound to Account until used and is then consumed and added to that character's Stable that used it. Each Owlbear has a different Equip Power. Keep in mind, this part of the pack is only available for a "limited time."

Just noticed this pack on ps4 in the past few days. What are the different Equip Powers and which variant are they tied to?

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Mount_Powers
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • erekosedm#9288 erekosedm Member Posts: 7 Arc User

zebular said:

Account Bound:

Ty

I'd even had the other site with the drop down insignias list bookmarked >_<
    Blinded by the information overload, and my owlbear ad grinding stupor
This discussion has been closed.