Install Arc
Options

Storm King's Thunder Preview Patch Notes: NW.65.20160801c.1

13»

Comments

• Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    So why do warlocks keep getting damage buffs patch after patch when they're already the dominant pve class? This is extremely puzzling. The latest addition to lifesteal also make the mod 6 changes to that stat completely pointless. Lifesteal was nuked because it made support (tanking and healing) not required at all. Are we going back to this again? Why can't game devs learn from their own past actions?
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    diogene0 said:

So why do warlocks keep getting damage buffs patch after patch when they're already the dominant pve class? This is extremely puzzling.

In the current live build, their two primary damage sources are both caused by bugs, and this has been the case for a ludicrously long time. Without the bugs, they're mediocre at best. All those buffs are to keep them competitive with the bugs actually squashed.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    unknowndramaunknowndrama Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
    The new zone is barely unplayable becose of very bright filter..cant stay there to do quests or fight less then 5 minutes..is like playing whit a flashlight in my eyes..can you do something about that very bright white filter? thx
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer

The new zone is barely unplayable becose of very bright filter..cant stay there to do quests or fight less then 5 minutes..is like playing whit a flashlight in my eyes..can you do something about that very bright white filter? thx

Can you attach a screenshot and let me know what video card you are using?
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    if we are talking about the first map introduced i can confirm.
    Spending time there was all but enjoyable.
  • Options
    unknowndramaunknowndrama Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
    panderus said:

I have NVIDIA GeForce GT 440.
    And here is how the zone looks for me..imgur.com/a/RpufU
  • Options
    dheffernandheffernan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
    panderus said:

Yeah, I haven't seen the new dungeon yet but my reaction to Bryn Shander was "what the hell is this, Assistant Editor's Month?" Of course I don't expect anyone under 45 or so to get that without Googling it. :-P

@Venture-1 @Venture from City of Heroes if you remember that far back. Yes, *that* Venture. Yes, I probably trashed your MA arc. For me it was Tuesday.
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer

panderus said:

I have NVIDIA GeForce GT 440.
    And here is how the zone looks for me..imgur.com/a/RpufU
    Great, thanks! We are aware of that issue and have a fix done internally soon if not already. Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.