What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dungeons are unrunnable

1235»

Comments

• Options
    araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User

Yes, yes yes... We both know that red zones are not the only reason you can die...

Running in as a headless chicken can do it to you as well. But hey , you dont see DC's complaining about it.

And to assume a role ? You already accept and decide the role you are going to be by choosing your class, that's the whole point of being able to choose either a class that dps, or a class that is made to support a group...

Lets just delete all builds except one that is WAI.
    Also who needs feet trees. There should be only 1 , right?
    While we are at it , GWF is a tank. Lets make that WAI. He should not do dps at all.
    A cleric should only have 3 skills.
    1. AA
    2. 2. HG
    3. 3. AS

And lets remove running, sliding and teleportation while we are at it. That would be for the best.

Orcus melee strike hits for 700k, that is not a red zone, and practically undodgeable, every single boss can hit and one shoot you without even using DOTs, sou you're telling me that, you are just supposed to die, whatever you do, just because there is no support class to heal or buff you ?

Get a tank pet, that way you ll live longer no matter who is tanking you.

Or you can just ask the DC what he or she is playing.
    And if he is not suitable for your run, thank him nicely and carry on.
    PE has pleanty of healers going around LFing for a run. Your guild / alliance / zeg channels.

And when you die cos a DC could not get his and yours AP up or he did not AA you then Be sure to kick em too.
    Since they do not suit your needs.

Better yet, make a DC healer and be done with it. That way all your problems are solved.
    And the rest of population will be able to play what they want regardless of the fact if is viable or not. Like in any other MMORPG out there.

A Warlock healadin. A pally dmg dealer. A GF buffer. Sounds good doesn't it?

d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• Options
    revan06100revan06100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    araneax said:

Yes, yes yes... We both know that red zones are not the only reason you can die...

Running in as a headless chicken can do it to you as well. But hey , you dont see DC's complaining about it.

Your answer is not relevant, i'm talking about the middle of the fight, with the whole group, otherwise, you might as well run in as you say and do the dungeon on your own?

And to assume a role ? You already accept and decide the role you are going to be by choosing your class, that's the whole point of being able to choose either a class that dps, or a class that is made to support a group...

Lets just delete all builds except one that is WAI.
    Also who needs feet trees. There should be only 1 , right?
    While we are at it , GWF is a tank. Lets make that WAI. He should not do dps at all.
    A cleric should only have 3 skills.
    1. AA
    2. 2. HG
    3. 3. AS

And lets remove running, sliding and teleportation while we are at it. That would be for the best.

Very intelligent response, All i was saying is that, No matter what, classes are basically, made to assume a specific role, deciding to go with a different path is your choice, but when you go pick up and end up not healing (at least a minimum), the other players, don't be surpised if you get kicked...
    You're free to do whatever you want when you solo, or when your consult with the other players in a premade, but that is not always the case...
    It's like saying a Tank class do not tank, then who will ? if the tank does not take aggro and did not focus a minimum on his defense and HP, if the group is average, then they will fail.
    I'm not saying there should'nt be different types of build, but players needs to be more aware of the class they're playing, and make an effort in order to blend in sometimes when it's needed...

Orcus melee strike hits for 700k, that is not a red zone, and practically undodgeable, every single boss can hit and one shoot you without even using DOTs, sou you're telling me that, you are just supposed to die, whatever you do, just because there is no support class to heal or buff you ?

Get a tank pet, that way you ll live longer no matter who is tanking you.

Or you can just ask the DC what he or she is playing.
    And if he is not suitable for your run, thank him nicely and carry on.
    PE has pleanty of healers going around LFing for a run. Your guild / alliance / zeg channels.

And when you die cos a DC could not get his and yours AP up or he did not AA you then Be sure to kick em too.
    Since they do not suit your needs.

Better yet, make a DC healer and be done with it. That way all your problems are solved.
    And the rest of population will be able to play what they want regardless of the fact if is viable or not. Like in any other MMORPG out there.

A Warlock healadin. A pally dmg dealer. A GF buffer. Sounds good doesn't it?

A tank pet ? I hope you are joking ! I saw people soloing CN because of a tank pet, don't even go that way...
    Ask the DC what is playing, leave if not suitable, kick DC's that don't play in order to keep you alive, Make a DC Healer.
    Waw, such great ideas right there, how about ask others the pause the dungeon while i level a new DC from scratch, don't be stupid...