test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Summer Festival keepie-uppie

124»

Comments

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Sometimes it's the little things you treasure. Don't ask me whey they refused to attack, but it let me see all of his funny lines, of which there are many.

postimage
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Oh well, least got a Gorgon out of this disaster and panties for all.
  • duryntedurynte Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    Four days left. Unfortunately no conversion wizard was willing to join the festival.

bronce tickets: 229,271,215,264

It is going to get tiiight for 1x South Sea top+bottom and 2x Body Paint!
  • shiva79#6664 shiva79 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    make 2 toons takers only. you will need people, who are willing to let you swap toons, but this worked out for me. did it with friends, who let me switch to taker toons, after i used my sahaball from giver toons.
    271 and 264 should be your takers for south sea clothes, the other 2 can already afford the bodypaint
    edited July 2016
    ribbs1 said:

It really is impossible to appreciate how much time people will put into acquiring a few pixels.

Indeed, it is.

Well, to be fair, there is a bit more to the summer festival. Socker sometimes is funny, I happen to just have not enough time with the ticket-ball parties to finish first. I made and bought more sunite fashion, for my alts. And there are still silver and mithral tickets for me to turn in. The silver tickets offer some welcomed things, like stones and mount insignias. The mithrals I don't count on, will just dice them away.

The summer festival fashion is neet. I remember, peeps asked for dying their bras and bandaged panties, there you go now. My main wouldn't want to wear South Sea fashion, she'd frown at showing skin. And, I was wondering, now there are medivial swim suits available, where would a character go swimming? The only place I can think of is the little well in Helms Hold, but doomed wolves and devils live nearby. Maybe there is a beach themed Foundry around?

@shiva79#6664 : Thank you for the givers/takers tip, it didn't occur to me before!
  • shiva79#6664 shiva79 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    im pretty satisfied too, with the event
    i dont expect to get a mount from mithrals, but the copper and silver store wont let me get the feeling, that the time was wasted
    the 3 flaws, i spotted, were:
    1. copper droprate too low
    2. saha ticketball takes too long, compared to winters giftsharing
    3. the out of bound reset timer made me stop playing the saha match, because it ended in standing around half of the time. otherwise, the saha queue would have been a lot more fun
    I finally finished. Almost, just some petals left to get. Gosh, I feel like having good break for now. That was a just a tiny bit too tiring.

Anyhow, thanks for guidance from asterdahl and hints from shiva!

The South Sea set does give a bit of an unconventional look, though. For Neverwinter. Wheeere is the swimming pool?!