test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Oathbound Paladin & Devoted Cleric changes

Comments

• blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User

But you forgot about people with low gear, with low skill. How they are suppose to get epic gear? Put 2k real fresh party with fresh gf, no boons, no idea how to tank properly...

No. You forgot we all where low geared at a time. Wot have i done? Well...i did VT runs ( guess 100 times) for blue gear. I did eTos Runs ( mostly as the bug was existent we only farmed boss 1) to get epic gear. After that we tried eCC legit ( i hated this damn bug using, never used it). The point is: I did the dungeon i was capable of to do them. I didnt join dungeons when i knew they are to hard for me.
    New players forgot really fast that we all had to struggle with this. Now? Sry...its much easier to get to 2,5k than it was before.
    And if CN is to hard or any other dungeon for a new player? Go and run VT/eLoL/Kessels/eSoT/eToS or any dungeon you can handle. Be honest to urself and to your grp. Dont let greed lead you the way.
  • szejhuludpuchaczszejhuludpuchacz Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    blinxon said:

But you forgot about people with low gear, with low skill. How they are suppose to get epic gear? Put 2k real fresh party with fresh gf, no boons, no idea how to tank properly...

No. You forgot we all where low geared at a time. Wot have i done? Well...i did VT runs ( guess 100 times) for blue gear. I did eTos Runs ( mostly as the bug was existent we only farmed boss 1) to get epic gear. After that we tried eCC legit ( i hated this damn bug using, never used it). The point is: I did the dungeon i was capable of to do them. I didnt join dungeons when i knew they are to hard for me.
    New players forgot really fast that we all had to struggle with this. Now? Sry...its much easier to get to 2,5k than it was before.
    And if CN is to hard or any other dungeon for a new player? Go and run VT/eLoL/Kessels/eSoT/eToS or any dungeon you can handle. Be honest to urself and to your grp. Dont let greed lead you the way.
    Yes its greedy but... who stop them from doing thing faster than they should? When I leveled my GWF to 70 after change I queued VT to get blue gear. I queued and met group with HR who wanted to use glitch. Got kicked coz another GWF started fight with Val so i did too. Thing is, they might have blue gear already, and want get purple. Its very hard to pug with lfg for undergeared people, basically you need to be 3k to be wanted in group. Its easier to get gear, yeah, but need purples to hit higher iL. Also most guilds looking for already geared (2.5k-3k players). Bubble paladins made things easier, raising AD salvage cap, being in guild, all that helped freshes before. Mabe you forgot but there is more paladins than gfs active. And now pallies are screwed, even shield of faith protect less than kv. WHo will tank for freshes? 2k GF? I dont think so.
    200_s.gif

WHo will tank for freshes? 2k GF? I dont think so.

GF allways did that and still can do that. A perm bubbledin dont help ( never did) freshes to get better. He only helped them to get gear. Thats all. A perm bubbledin teached the freshes :"Doesnt matter if there is a red zone or the boss is hittig you. I got my bubble. Just stay and dont learn anything about bossmechanics etc." I dont think that this way to play helps a freshy.Not at all.
    Sry...just my opinion. And dont forget: Before we got the OP, we only got GFs. Worked
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    On the bubble, I think 20 seconds down to 6 seconds is going to be too much. I agree that we don't want to sleepwalk through stuff but with many things in the dungeons one hitting 2.5 IL players without being in the red, not sure how people will be able to finish. Maybe the GF is going to be the key....I think it is going to go like this: bubble goes down, players wipe, pally spends 20 minutes finishing the boss...fun fun...
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • szejhuludpuchaczszejhuludpuchacz Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    blinxon said:

WHo will tank for freshes? 2k GF? I dont think so.

GF allways did that and still can do that. A perm bubbledin dont help ( never did) freshes to get better. He only helped them to get gear. Thats all. A perm bubbledin teached the freshes :"Doesnt matter if there is a red zone or the boss is hittig you. I got my bubble. Just stay and dont learn anything about bossmechanics etc." I dont think that this way to play helps a freshy.Not at all.
    Sry...just my opinion. And dont forget: Before we got the OP, we only got GFs. Worked
    I agree on bubble need to be nerfed, but why the hell nerf shield? Current shield make them in pair with GF, after nerf even shield is HAMSTER. Daily vs encounter. GFs were here before so other classes did. Shall we nerf HR and SW damage to level of protection OP will provide? Shall we all play at 2.0k il to let pugs learn gameplay? Some people indeed need bubble to not die in dungeon, others dont. Some people learnt how to play even after being carried by bubble pally. They got gear, they later went CN with GFs and not wiped. Depend on person. Our problem is not bubble , our problem is lack of content for geared players.
    200_s.gif
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    PALadin has very high threat already!

Oath of Protection Mechanic

This power works automatically and does not need to be slotted in your HUD tray.

Your damage resistance is increased by 10%, you generate 500% more threat. When you take damage you gain power proportional to the amount of damage you took. This bonus caps at 10% of your max HP in power.

2) paladin has the tab to taunt too. Even the bis paladins did that no sense spam to make reduciton on encounters or to recharge ap (if they have the feat on heroic) 3 times always the tab spam spam spam spam spam forgeting the fact that tab is to taunt also.

3) with 500% threat and increased power when you get damage you have the power and the threat with radiant strikes to keep aggro the targets. OATH strike also the third hit keep aggro vs 1 target so for bosses.

4)vow of enmity vs boss keep aggro. AURA of radiance keep aggro.

I HAVE seen paladins take aggro from high damage dealers and run wiht the monsters because they know how to do it correctly thanks.
  • manyvengeancemanyvengeance Member Posts: 172 Arc User

This power works automatically and does not need to be slotted in your HUD tray.

Your damage resistance is increased by 10%, you generate 500% more threat. When you take damage you gain power proportional to the amount of damage you took. This bonus caps at 10% of your max HP in power.

2) paladin has the tab to taunt too. Even the bis paladins did that no sense spam to make reduciton on encounters or to recharge ap (if they have the feat on heroic) 3 times always the tab spam spam spam spam spam forgeting the fact that tab is to taunt also.

3) with 500% threat and increased power when you get damage you have the power and the threat with radiant strikes to keep aggro the targets. OATH strike also the third hit keep aggro vs 1 target so for bosses.

I HAVE seen paladins take aggro from high damage dealers and run wiht the monsters because they know how to do it correctly thanks.

Well, you should try aggroing eDemo then... Aura of Radiance works like a charm, ik, but that leaves pallys with only one other Aura to work with, so you're buffing your group even less, and we need buffs to compete with GFs, and Vow (in eDemo) would leave you with 2 out of 3 encounters for the rest of the fight.

What happened here was that PvPers that know shxt about PvP strategy were annoyed coz they couldn't kill a Pally within seconds, so we got nerfed to the ground for us to not have any value in PvP, and we will see it happen for the other classes as well, the perma stealth TR, the perma stuns from CW and HR, and thanks to the mediocre PvP mode of this game, all this classes will be nerfed as well. But they will continue to bring bs such as the Shadowclad, the drains and the Ambush rings to PvP, because you will need to farm a shxt ton and maybe spend some bucks in the process to get them, because Pay to Win, right?
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User

@mamalion1234 is correct, paladin has no issues keeping aggro if you are actually focusing on keeping it.
  • vlek91vlek91 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    2) Bulwark (tank focused tree) is not so good to generate divine energy. Justice is much better for that, yet there are times you run out of divine energy for an entire rotation, even more (according to player's recovery and luck), which is not the case for GF's tab.
    3) oath strike does not work (same for binding oath), monsters turn to another player if he/she is doing high dmg, even during the time it is suppose to focus only the paladin.
    4) aura of radiance is a joke, nobody uses cuz there are MUCH better options and yet, it does not generate any significant amount of threat, if fact, when i tested it, nothing changed. Vow of enmity vs circle of power vs bane are 3 encounters that have their uses but they are terrible for ap (bane does not give any ap) or divine energy (not sure about the others, but bane doesn't give divine energy either), yet bane is much better than vow and circle, in fact, bane is the only encounter that gives any benefit to the party that worth using (even for tiamat i rather use bane than circle). Monsters change target to the highest dps even under vow. The best option if i want to keep monsters away from a party member is to get a yeti or golem or any good defender companion.

SO, theory is one thing, but real world is whole different thing. There is so many mechanics in all classes that does not WOI, you'd be surprised.
  • drakenmonkdrakenmonk Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2016

Feats

I am only going over the ones I know, feel free to add in others.

Justice:

• Purifying Fire, take away the encounter power removal and give the power a cut off time. As it is right now its silly there are no paladans not using encounter powers. Its just about useless now for most players.
    • Echoes of Light. 15s cool down makes it useless, that is like saying once an encounter. 5-7s is fine. This was one of the best dps feats a Paladin had (and they were still at the the bottom). Please don't nerf them into oblivion if you care about your playerbase.
    • Change Prism to a AOE damage burst, healing should be in the Light tree. Justice is about damage, its weird this tree is mixed so much.
    • Radiant Champion and Stem the Tide... do these even work, if they do its not noticeable at all.

Bulwark

• Stand Fast: Buff the percent to 10% max.
    • Exemplar of Light. This should be up to 150% of HP not Weapon damage.
  • drakenmonkdrakenmonk Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Better Changes

So I am going to go through the whole list real quick, so bear with me. If you don't see a power mention that is because it is fine as it is now.

Powers

• Radiant Strike, Increased the Damage buff with each tier by 2.5%. This brings it inline with other damage buffs. Its good now but Paladin has one of the weakest DPS behind only DC.
    • Divine Judgement unnerf it by 33% it use to do 66% more damage and most people dont even use it anymore. As is its pretty lame daily.
    • Aura of Courage. Bump it to 1.5%, and its still nowhere near as powerful as the damage buff that GFs get. Its an easy change and not over balanced considering some other classes damage buffs.
    • Heroism 9s max is balanced. So 5s then 1s per rank. Otherwise its useless, there should be no useless dailies in this game.
    • Lay on Hands. Make it an AOE heal.
    • Aura of Truth and Prot...bump up the starting percent to 10. the levels are fine. So 17.5% at max rank. This are not used a lot because with the damage mobs due and the AP in PVP 12.5% reduction is nowhere near as good as other auras.
    • All at wills need a 10% damage increase.
    • Shield of Faith should be 30/30 but keep the duration.
    • Divine Protector should be 50% but 10s max. 6s is just way to far from 20s.
    • Aura of Radiance. Bump the damage bonus per level to 15%.
    • RA, instead of knockback. Do a daze or stun, low duration. 1s + .5s per rank max (halve that for pvp)
    • Aura of Solitude, Increased the buff per rank to 5%. and start the rank on at 15% so 30% more total. This helps people who solo most.
    • Circle of Power, decrease the cast time.
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited April 2016

Yet sometimes those skills seem to be simply ignored by the mobs.
    vlek91 said:

2) Bulwark (tank focused tree) is not so good to generate divine energy. Justice is much better for that, yet there are times you run out of divine energy for an entire rotation, even more (according to player's recovery and luck), which is not the case for GF's tab.
    3) oath strike does not work (same for binding oath), monsters turn to another player if he/she is doing high dmg, even during the time it is suppose to focus only the paladin.
    4) aura of radiance is a joke, nobody uses cuz there are MUCH better options and yet, it does not generate any significant amount of threat, if fact, when i tested it, nothing changed. Vow of enmity vs circle of power vs bane are 3 encounters that have their uses but they are terrible for ap (bane does not give any ap) or divine energy (not sure about the others, but bane doesn't give divine energy either), yet bane is much better than vow and circle, in fact, bane is the only encounter that gives any benefit to the party that worth using (even for tiamat i rather use bane than circle). Monsters change target to the highest dps even under vow. The best option if i want to keep monsters away from a party member is to get a yeti or golem or any good defender companion.

SO, theory is one thing, but real world is whole different thing. There is so many mechanics in all classes that does not WOI, you'd be surprised.

this

Also the fact remains that before you took a GF for the buff and a Paladin for the shield.... now you only take the GF for the buff... why bother taking someone giving 1500dmg on hit vs someone giving 70-80% dmg :)

Anyway i am not against the paladin shield nerf, in fact i waited for it to happen for a long time, but make paladins as much desired as GF in a party.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    vlek91 said:

Well, here's some room for improvement that I could see in improving general performance on the OP class and making them better buffers.

Make generating divine call faster, or add more mechanics for recovering it.

Make Circle of Power a party buff instead of strictly a self buff. For a power at the highest tier, it always did strike me as strange that it's a completely selfish ability. If that's too strong, make the effect to the party less than for the caster.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I am fine with taking the bubble down a bit, especially the damage avoidance. I am not sure about the 6 second thing just yet, but I am willing to give it a try, there is no need to sleepwalk through content but one thing is for sure, without the 100% protection of the bubble the required gear scores or item levels on the queues are way too low on the T1's and T2's, at least bump those up to a more realistic number. 1600 in elol = dead all day long
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • aidek0aidek0 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Any idea if this goes live, the fix for the Temp HP / out of combat situation will be fixed as well?

edit; fixed so nvm
    Post edited by aidek0 on
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    aidek0 said:

Any idea if this goes live, the fix for the Temp HP / out of combat situation will be fixed as well?

What do you mean fix? Did you not read the patch notes? Making it that way was the fix.
  • doublea2014doublea2014 Member Posts: 49 Arc User

All you can see is how bubble is overpowered. But nobody see, how pathetic paladins DPS is.

haha currently I can do 42 to 50 mill DPS in CN as paladin, lol so nothing wrong with DPS, also permabubble and still wind up Dying somehow, lol but hey I guess the game makers think we like being 1 shotted, so if my 3k TIL Paladin still dies with divine protector on, then wtf is point of this patch or the point of killing a couple of classes completely, so I hope that you guys have better sense then this to ruin classes when you need to fix the content Example Being 1 shotted by Anything!!!!!!!!!!!!, was getting 1 shotted even with full Temp health and bubble on! LOL WTF is That!!!! really, and you want to NERF us!!!!!!!

What happened here was that PvPers that know shxt about PvP strategy were annoyed coz they couldn't kill a Pally within seconds, so we got nerfed to the ground for us to not have any value in PvP, and we will see it happen for the other classes as well, the perma stealth TR, the perma stuns from CW and HR, and thanks to the mediocre PvP mode of this game, all this classes will be nerfed as well. But they will continue to bring bs such as the Shadowclad, the drains and the Ambush rings to PvP, because you will need to farm a shxt ton and maybe spend some bucks in the process to get them, because Pay to Win, right?

Wrong. You can read the statement why bubble got nerfed.
    And who the heck cares about PVP in NW? I dont knwo any other game that got less balance than PVP in NW.
  • manyvengeancemanyvengeance Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    See? They're bringing 'balance'! PvP is the reason for the Pay to Win, and most people playing PvP has payed at some point, on the other half, most people playing PvE, haven't payed at all. Cryptic cares about the PvP and cares about the people that play it and say something needs to be 'balanced'.
  • razor4lpharazor4lpha Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2016

For Protector OPs this effectively kills perma-bubble, may it rest in piece. Bubbles will still be effective, but as the devs said, more as an emergency measure than a way to mitigate all damage during a dungeon run. Originally, I thought that 6 seconds was too short and that 9 or 10 would be more appropriate... I changed my mind and agree with the 6 second max. At 6 seconds, the back to back bubbles are dead... at 10 seconds, with DC sigils, AP gain DCs, high recovery, and normal AP gain can conceivably allow for 2 or even 3 bubbles in a row. It needs to go as short as 6 seconds to effectively kill perma-bubbles. I'm sure that some will still try to do it... and they may come close... but only the cost of being completely ineffective at doing anything else. So I am in favor of no more than 6 second duration. Even with the nerf, I plan to keep it slotted for use in emergencies it will still be a good power to have.

People are arguing that this will kill the class... etc... no, it won't. It will stop the class from being a one power wonder. It will only stop the people that are unwilling or unable to adapt. What does the class have to offer... The class's auras are a gold mine. Aura of courage is a must use on both my Prot and Devoted OPs... it adds damage to every hit from an ally near you... classes that use a lot of at-wills will enjoy the damage boost. (sadly, many DPS toons rarely acknowledge the contribution of support characters to their damage.) Aura of Wisdom is also a fine gem... it increase the recharge speed of powers. And there is Aura of protection as well to increase the damage resistance of your parties.

One of the best powers a OP has to contribute to the party though is Bane. 10% added Damage to the target, and 10% lowered Damage from the target, it stacks up to 3 times. This is a boss killer... with 3 stacks everyone in the party does 30% more damage to the boss, and the boss does 30% less damage... it is even quite helpful in fights against mobs.

Many of you posting are arguing that without a bubble that only GFs will get into parties. Well, tbh, in parties that play well, GFs are already preferred... along with buff DCs (not AP gain DCs). A good GF/DC combo will finish a dungeon much faster than a group using OPs... The caveat is that with a GF/Buff DC, the party knows how to dodge and still have effective DPS (multiplied by the buffs from the DC and GF.) Running dungeons feels slow by comparison when I take my Protector OP instead of my GF. If this is the case, why does everyone want an OP now instead of a GF? Simple... 1) it is easier... when in a bubble, you can leave your brain at the door and just mash buttons without ever worrying about dying 2) To be a good GF takes a lot of effort; it takes time to gear them up and learn how to play them well. While the bubble is going away, GFs will not be any easier to play... OPs will still outnumber the good GFs... and I'm sure this won't change even if a bunch of OPs rage quit.

That being said... OPs can still be effective tanks... without bubble. They can get aggro... through a few auras and VOW they get threat. It just means that to be effective tanks, OPs will need to give up the idea of perma-bubble and learn how to be an aggro monster instead. With Binding Oath, and Templar's Wrath it will still be easier to tank on a OP... These powers will keep your temp hps up so that you can take just as much damage or more than a comparably equipped GF... Even if the GF uses steel defense for damage immunity.

However, I do agree with some in this thread, a small boost to OPs threat would be welcome in light of these changes. It is much more difficult for an OP to get threat than a GF... and nearly impossible to draw threat off of someone. Either an overall threat boost, or added threat on Binding Oath.

Bane is good on bosses or single big hitter brutes, but not usable against larger groups.
    Threat generation is bad there, if they fix the binding oath to give what it says it will be okay (it gives none atm).
    Since you don't do any protective buffs beside that, you probably don't want to use passives for threat generation, but aura of protection (12.5% less damage the allies get in 30') and aura of truth (12.5% less damage the mobs give in 30') - this will probably get rid of wisdom and courage too in most of the cases where the GF is in trouble too. (Or those cases will need some adjustments, as it is insane to get 500k+ bursts already.)
    My point that a different approach is required there, the problem is not the daily as always on (by itself), but the effect it gives - invulnerability is a joke, like constant stealth and so many others.
    Make it shorter (but not this short) and make it to protect for only a percentage of the damage (kinda like the KV on the GF) - and that is it, you will need a healer or buffer or debuffer, and you will need to avoid reds and pay attention where you stand. (It also gets rid of the feedback damage issue.)

• razor4lpharazor4lpha Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2016

Better Changes
    So I am going to go through the whole list real quick, so bear with me. If you don't see a power mention that is because it is fine as it is now.

Powers

• Radiant Strike, Increased the Damage buff with each tier by 2.5%. This brings it inline with other damage buffs. Its good now but Paladin has one of the weakest DPS behind only DC.
    • Divine Judgement unnerf it by 33% it use to do 66% more damage and most people dont even use it anymore. As is its pretty lame daily.
    • Aura of Courage. Bump it to 1.5%, and its still nowhere near as powerful as the damage buff that GFs get. Its an easy change and not over balanced considering some other classes damage buffs.
    • Heroism 9s max is balanced. So 5s then 1s per rank. Otherwise its useless, there should be no useless dailies in this game.
    • Lay on Hands. Make it an AOE heal.
    • Aura of Truth and Prot...bump up the starting percent to 10. the levels are fine. So 17.5% at max rank. This are not used a lot because with the damage mobs due and the AP in PVP 12.5% reduction is nowhere near as good as other auras.
    • All at wills need a 10% damage increase.
    • Shield of Faith should be 30/30 but keep the duration.
    • Divine Protector should be 50% but 10s max. 6s is just way to far from 20s.
    • Aura of Radiance. Bump the damage bonus per level to 15%.
    • RA, instead of knockback. Do a daze or stun, low duration. 1s + .5s per rank max (halve that for pvp)
    • Aura of Solitude, Increased the buff per rank to 5%. and start the rank on at 15% so 30% more total. This helps people who solo most.
    • Circle of Power, decrease the cast time.
    Cudos for you.
  • deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User

What they should do is reduce into the frame and similar gwf power, and remove the multiplier from anvil of doom and indomitable strike, its ridiculous people are doing 17 million in one hit.

17 million in 1 hit? Really that low? Why not go for 1...billion DPS! roar!

I got a 3.5k GF conq, 24k power, 12k crit, 4 teals, orange weap/off, full lostmouth. Some 10ks but mostly 9s in crit/power/armor pen.
    I'd say I average about 110k on a crit with anvil in PvE when....
    -the target is below 40% (means 60% of the fight, the slotted skill is garbage)
    -and standing still..and close,
    -and enhanced marked,
    -and have combat superiority equipped
    -and debuffed with tide of iron
    -and debuffed with weapon master strike
    -and that long-HAMSTER cool down is over).

With no crit, it does sorry damage. And all that above is a waste of a swing.

It's always less then what I do with my GWF alt with 9k power on a crit with Indomitable battle strike at any time.

I don't PVP in this game, but I can speak to the PvE abilities of a GF, and saying that AoD is overpowered in PvE is ridiculous.

• deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User

then, just as soon as we get a character to a place where we can play the game again, the world is upended

I think that's the big underlining issue here. Not who's getting what cool new buffs from Santa this mod.

It's the fact that every new class is released ridiculously overpowered. I'm sure Cryptic has their reasons for doing this, but it's their MO since the Hunter Ranger came out. Look at the poor Scourge Warlock. The OP came out totally super mega diesel 9000. But instead of the OP being balanced sooner or later, resources at NWO got shifted and the OP balance (nerf) got put off and put off and put off. Now the day finally comes. And you guys playing OPs have gotten very used to being very desired in group play. In the looking for group. LF1M OP Tank. Oh, to be loved <3
    It was coming if you like it or not. It does for every class, sooner or later. I can certainly sympathize because the nerf-free duration was so long, so that makes this nerf all that more painful. But trying to spin the conversation to nerf other classes isn't going to get your golden age back. OPs had the best God-mode run of any class in NWO history.
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User

Our problem is not bubble , our problem is lack of content for geared players.

There is no way that negating 100% of damage in a dungeon is not a problem.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    i am wondering how they forgot for shielf of faith to give ap penalty ( sarcasm) like they did to hallowed ground!
    the bubble time is correct 6 seconds it comes to the same line as the annointed army from cleric champion!.
    perma bubbles perma annointed army not anymore yupi!

offtopic: TRAVEN BLACKDAGGER NOW JUMPS on the spikes great fix ;p