test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Portobello is done right

13»

Comments

• pclover10pclover10 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    asterdahl said:

Was really enjoying the event, then I realised that the adventurers accreditation has a weekly cap !!!

In reality, the restriction is that you can't pass the current adventuring rank until the next week of the event and the next queue is released. For instance, next week you'll be able to earn up to 200 accreditation. In the final week, you could earn all 400 accreditation if you'd like. That's a lot to earn in one week though, I wouldn't recommend it!

We did this so that those of you playing throughout the event took the time to enjoy running the new queues as they were released.

And to top it off would that not make the active bonus of Walter pointless?

Watler's bonus helps out if you're joining late or if you don't have as much time to play or just don't want to devote as much time to running the event queues.

but how about the tank mount? in what dungeon does it drop?
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    I'm really enjoying it, and I'm looking forward to seeing what next week unlocks. The most distressing part is the grind (as I have 9 viable alts), but I've already decided that not everyone needs all of the event goodies.

That said...

The heck with the beholder; let's go after whoever is paying these drow!

Whoever that is, he/she must be loaded. It's stunning how much gold those drow are carrying.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    This is a great event and I truely love it! I have been skipping most of the events in the past year (except Winter's Festival!) but this event really got me put my hands on it, very easy yet enjoyable, thanks for designing this event, its an amazing piece of work, love it! :)
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User

OMG.. you expect us to READ?
    :-/

I would loooove to read it if i can find any information on ARC. Does anyone got a link? THx
  • throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    So far this event seems to only have a few minor bugs here and there. Overall I am loving this. The cutscenes....well thats a whole different topic. The rewards i think are great. Not everyones cup of tea but a few companions, some mysterious mount, some nice toys to play with. The overall event is amazing imo. The campaign section is a plus. I do hope this is a sign of times to come.
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    edited April 2016
    asterdahl said:

It may not be immediately clear but you can only complete one of the "Heroic Feats of Heroism" in each category in a given day. You have the option of completing either but not both. We built the queues section so that one maximum level queue and one lower level queue should be available on any given day. Please let us know if you see two maximum level queues on a given day.

Thank you for responding to my forum post.

Complaints about the event aside (I personally very much enjoy the event), I hope your take-away will be that the type of variety and creativity shown in the event is very much appreciated, and hopefully will be increasingly reflected in new content.

The event specific companion would probably sell a good deal better if his active bonus outside of the event weren't just a stat bonus. Stat bonuses have not been updated to reflect the power escalation in the game. Knowledgeable players only seek companions that give a % bonus to something useful to their class. Even if you give stat bonus companions a pass once to update their effectiveness, players will still be hesitant to commit to them unless you commit to the players that occasional updates to stat companions will be part of your process going forward to ensure they don't again become irrelevant. A %-bonus companion will always scale with the game's power escalation.

Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    Portobello's is a continuation of "THE BEST GAME EVERRR" Respen's.
  • hodielhodiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    Am enjoying this event myself, but have just fallen foul of the accreditation cap. A bit frustrating, but should be able to keep on track. Might I assume that it will reset when the next section opens up on Thursday, pesumably?
    At least I can grind Respen's for the dice. I attack the gazebo!