Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.60.20160307a.6

124»

Comments

• Options
    jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited March 2016

lol an whats the dif with the vip rip off, what makes your friends who are well respected in the community lol any more special then the thousands who got burned in the vip rip off, i agree you should get what you pay for, but just like the commentors about the vip, read your agreement "they can change anything they want any time they want" so maybe next time before trying to be the first one with the new item , wait to be sure of what it iis they are introducing.

I clearly stated that they are well respected in the communities they are involved in, not the NWO community as a whole as you read it, maybe ease up on the coffee and read a bit slower?

• Options
    rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User

Fix pvp crashes as well please ! Lots of players reports freezing during dom and client crash to desktop !

agreed. ANd pvp queue is not fixed either. Stil getting penalty for someone else's decline...

At least you guys get the opportunity to decline....

I haven't been able to do a dungeon since the new queue system. I haven't even had a chance to join. I never even see a prompt to join a team. This new queue system is COMPLETELY BROKEN.
  • Options
    kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User
    Just noticed that my Hunter Ranger is not getting my wisdom bonus for neither the control bonus stat nor the control resist stat. It's supposed to be 8% for both.
  • Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User

People who put real money into this game pay for this game to be free for those that cannot or do not wish to, a simple thankyou would suffice rather than rubbing someone's nose into something clearly unpleasant because they bought one thing and received another.

People who put real money into this game do not give a flying monkey HAMSTER about those who do not. They put money into the game because they want something for themselves. Period. At most they want something for their friends or guild, but this is nevertheless something they do because it pleases them. People who do not pay never enter the equation. No whale is whipping out his Visa thinking "Today I'm going to finance the free players, because golly gee I'm just such an insufferably generous sap!"

• Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    zibadawa said:

People who put real money into this game pay for this game to be free for those that cannot or do not wish to, a simple thankyou would suffice rather than rubbing someone's nose into something clearly unpleasant because they bought one thing and received another.

People who put real money into this game do not give a flying monkey HAMSTER about those who do not. They put money into the game because they want something for themselves. Period. At most they want something for their friends or guild, but this is nevertheless something they do because it pleases them. People who do not pay never enter the equation. No whale is whipping out his Visa thinking "Today I'm going to finance the free players, because golly gee I'm just such an insufferably generous sap!"

Amen

• Options
    joyousdecieverjoyousdeciever Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 127 Arc User

wow really qqing about something purchased before a mod even comes out, fully knowing that everything cryptic does has massive issues , not to mention the fact they do not even fix current issues, lmao oh well tough luck if you went an blew a pile of cash before anything was implemented as i am sure its the p2p mentality to get everything before anyone else has it, oh well just like iphone an people who stood in lines for hours waiting for the next big thing, yet 2 weeks later could buy it for 1/5 of the price.

hey dont you realize that those of us that spend some irl money on the game is why the game is even available to total f2p leeches? im only a casual spender ($230 spent over last 2 years ) but the fact is if those who want things asap and better things did not spend you wouldnt have the game to play and that goes for every f2p game ... so get off the high horse about being F2p like it is some kind of badge of honor
  • Options
    joyousdecieverjoyousdeciever Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 127 Arc User

This patch is a complete failure. All I get is rubberbanding, frequent disconnects and the same stupid, broken pvp queue system. No one asked for more pointless prompts after queueing for any group content. No one wants more pointless prompts. Just transfer us to the map. If the point of this is supposed to be synching opposing pvp premades then just make a separate queue for premades like you should have done seven mods ago.

Actually people have been asking for a better queue system since Tiamat, no-one has ever wanted to pug it, even when it was easy. Personally I like it, but like all new systems the teething issues need to be sorted out. It did take me a couple days to realise why there has to be a party leader and a queue leader but it makes total sense now.
    melodicah said:

melodicah said:

ghoulz66 said:

The warlord's bonus was obviously broken beyond belief. If you invested money into using this and not expecting it to be nerfed/removed then it's all on you.

This. There's no way that having such inflated stats was an intended design decision. Anyone who invests $$ or AD in something in a new mod release before all the kinks have been ironed out is just asking to be disappointed.

No way that having such inflated stats was an intended design decision? Are you suggesting they had other reasons for releasing the bonus the way they did?

Lack of QC? Laziness? Oversight? It's not like this is the first time they've released something that was broken.

In any case, they've now changed it and you or anyone who was stupid enough to spend a lot of currency on it are SOL. Get over it.
    Read my post 12 posts before this one to see how stupid I am as you suggested. I do have 2 small issues with you calling those that invested in Warlords stupid however, I know several people, all intelligent and well regarded in the communities they are involved in burned by this affair and now left with a hole in their pocket and their trust in the Zen market further more eroded.

On a side note, people are buying the new 20 key pack expecting the Dread enchant and instead getting the Shadowclad enchant.

Is it not reasonable to expect that when you buy something, either with exchanged ad or zen bought with $ that you receive what you pay for? And by the same token is it not reasonable to expect that the carpet will not be pulled away from your feet when you invest in something that is supposed to be WAI?

lol an whats the dif with the vip rip off, what makes your friends who are well respected in the community lol any more special then the thousands who got burned in the vip rip off, i agree you should get what you pay for, but just like the commentors about the vip, read your agreement "they can change anything they want any time they want" so maybe next time before trying to be the first one with the new item , wait to be sure of what it iis they are introducing.
    well diff is this was on pts and had the time to be tested and they released it as is even with the feedback they got on it beforehand.... obviously it would have been easy to fix on pts and see if they were overdoing it BEFORE release as it only took them 2 days in to address it! then they overdid it ... so call it what you want i call it a sucker move on the ppl that support the game financially thats all and tyvm!
This discussion has been closed.