Options

Maintenance will take place on Friday, 2/19 - Extended

13»

Comments

• Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    mynaam said:

My problem is Friday is the most time i spend online a week. And starting the maintenance on friday afternoon with a scheduled 2 hours and a extra 2 that these special maintenance schedules(always remember the contingencies ) tend to have means that i can get online at +/- 23h00. That does not leave a lot of quality time to play maybe 2-3 hours.

I really don't think friday night is the best time to do a scheduled maintenance. It is probably the worst time slot of the entire week.

Guess I was right won't be playing tonight.

I guess that Cryptic don't mind the fact that I will now not even be able to:
    • get my daily AD,
    • Loose my VIP key,
    • Loose the dungeon keys on all 9 my characters
    • Loose my influence for the guild stronghold,
    • loose my daily dungeon donation for the stronghold(on 9 toons)
    • Not reach my invoking for the day - loose ardent coins
    After all they just made it easier to get things with this patch why not make it even easier.
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2016

And still no patch notes.. I'm starting to get sick of these cryptic mindgames. Post em already >.>

Posted some 9 minutes prior to your post here.

• Options
    lotosabstractlotosabstract Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Some of us still online have noticed a few glitches... Items created DURING the "downtime" appear to be vanishing periodically at random... Be warned, and be careful zajojajo.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2016

zebular said:

And still no patch notes.. I'm starting to get sick of these cryptic mindgames. Post em already >.>

Posted some 9 minutes prior to your post here.

About bleeding time too. 4 hours after maintenance and 1 hour after the official maintenance was finished. Good work! The level of professionalism from this company has dropped below -8000 this week.
    Thanks Zeb :)
    My pleasure and it's always good seeing you Magenubbie! Please have a wonderful day and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

(sorry, couldn't resist. I've worked in retail for many many years)
    ;)
  • Options
    firdraingfirdraing Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 58 Arc User
    I was really hoping to get back to NW when I'll get back home. Well I'm back and the maintenance was extended for about 3 more hours so it kind of ruined my plans. But another important thing is, this maintenance should have taken away coalescent, preservation wards and rubies from the trade bar store.

Well, I'd say, that if it's so hard to remove them, and even the game itself is denying it, take the HINT devs!
  • Options
    dazzieboidazzieboi Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    no lockbox for me tonight :/
  • Options
    bobby4700bobby4700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 179 Arc User
    ok am i wrong or is it past 12:00 pm pt
  • Options
    tonycope12tonycope12 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    does 12pm mean midnight gmt time
  • Options
    dakwa1dakwa1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User

does 12pm mean midnight gmt time

I am beginning to thihnk it means; "whenever we get to it"
    I may not be the best player in the world, but at least I learn my Toon, and how to play them. b:laugh
  • Options
    bobby4700bobby4700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 179 Arc User
    now that i look that last update did not say 12;00 pm pt it said 12;00 PM ?
  • Options
    jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    Not a good day to be Andy, hopefully the community mods won't get the worst of it over the weekend
  • Options
    fuzzytek#2423 fuzzytek Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Well... I did load the patch as it was released (around 11:45am EDT) and what happened is it said that my graphics card had an error and had to recover. I don't have a great graphics card, its a AMD Radeon HD6310. The CPU isn't high end either - dual AMD E-300. The game is typically pretty laggy but with some coercing of graphics options it gets by. So waiting for another patch is going to mean another large download and hopefully the error thrown will be fixed.
  • Options
    matthattrmatthattr Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    They make most timed posts based on a PST (pacific standard time) time frame. When it isn't so, they specificly say so like GMT, or EST. When downtime is going to effect primarily our european friends, they give the time in GMT. When it's a structural thing it's usually in EST, when it's a patch or hotfix it's almost always PST.

When they do a post that is official, at the bottom is a link to something like "what time is this for you?" that you can click to figure out what it is for you.
This discussion has been closed.