test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please remove pre-Module 6 set bonuses before buffing the Warlock class.

13»

Comments

• Options
    willson#2163 willson Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    What is the problem? The high dmg?
    I saw GWFs whose outdpsing SWs in edemo/CN w or w/o the fabled set...
  • Options
    spiritualxblspiritualxbl Member Posts: 66 Arc User

Reading through this thread and trying not to laugh. SWs need more damage, when they're already top DPS. They should be fair like they were with the eLoL set nerf. Fix Damnation Puppet and Spark overstacking (with eLoL) before you worry about balancing them.

What is the problem? The high dmg?
    I saw GWFs whose outdpsing SWs in edemo/CN w or w/o the fabled set...

I do have a problem with people running the Fabled and HV gear, tbh. The devs discontinued the gear for a reason. During the pre-Mod 6 content, the sets were in-line with the difficulty of the content. Now our guild on PC has an HV CW at 3/5 harder SH dragons and we only have 2 SWs running the Fabled set, both of which are Fury locks, which we usually send to the black dragon with an OP, a GF and a MoF Rene (with HV) and a DC. I'm sorry but when those 6 people can kill a dragon faster than 10+ DPS sometimes at the other dragons, I have a huge problem with that. I know a SW can be more viable with EDF gear if they're decked-out enough, but at least those SWs aren't relying on a broken mechanic.

On the bright side, though, now that Bubble is getting nerfed, I highly doubt very many people will be running those sets, unless they find another means of survivability. I, for one, stopped running my HV set on my CW because it just won't be viable anymore, as without Bubble, there isn't anything in the game that won't one-shot me lol.
  • Options
    scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User

our guild on PC has an HV CW at 3/5 harder SH dragons and we only have 2 SWs running the Fabled set, both of which are Fury locks, which we usually send to the black dragon with an OP, a GF and a MoF Rene (with HV) and a DC. I'm sorry but when those 6 people can kill a dragon faster than 10+ DPS sometimes at the other dragons, I have a huge problem with that. I know a SW can be more viable with EDF gear if they're decked-out enough, but at least those SWs aren't relying on a broken mechanic.

what you have there is 6 people with a _lot_ of debuffs and buffs vs (i assume) 10 dps only without any supports at all. I would totally say that 6 people with buffs can kill faster than 10 people with no buffs. That isn't to say that fabled is not stupid strong, because it is, but party comp has a huge role in how well anyone deals damage
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!