test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NPC Idol: Round 7 (Linu vs. Elminster)

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited January 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Wilfred, Boo and Trade Bar Merchant performed their hearts out and won the favor of the Neverwinter community.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

NPC Idol: Round 7 (Linu vs. Elminster) 71 votes

Linu La'neral
45%
valwrynsockmunkeyblazious11luccamekatbozejziemiinstynctiveniteingaletvcitytwo30tousseauputzboy78rickcase276vjarlverdonix1lmk2extchickenmanprejekpaddlefishdumdragonjpalo316adinosii 32 votes
Elminster Aumar
54%
karakla1zebularxfreddosorce#8115kreatyvesantralafaxhyakusekaiessentipercemerhastati96wylonusnimbus734umscheduurvordayndarkstarcrashtholan#1688fantasycharacterkaenkiraconsustes 39 votes

Comments

• Options
    bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    Linu La'neral
    It's all about Linu's Pizza. <3​​
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

• Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    Linu La'neral
    Id rather have Linu trip herself to victory then have Elminister mary-sue his way to victory.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    Elminster Aumar
    i am mad at Linu, she gives toughest quests in WoD, the ones i hate the most, that made her owe me over a thousand favors.
    i would like to have Linu's Charm from original neverwinter night series, so where is it? she lost them again?
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

Id rather have Linu trip herself to victory then have Elminister mary-sue his way to victory.

I think I have to abstain from this one. I liked Linu in NWN, but I think whoever wrote her for the Well of Dragons misunderstood her character in horrible ways. She's meant to be clumsy and accident-prone. When she makes mistakes, it's fundamentally because she has a kind heart, and not because she's utterly stupid, which is how she's written in this game. I hate what they did to her.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    Linu La'neral

I think I have to abstain from this one. I liked Linu in NWN, but I think whoever wrote her for the Well of Dragons misunderstood her character in horrible ways. She's meant to be clumsy and accident-prone. When she makes mistakes, it's fundamentally because she has a kind heart, and not because she's utterly stupid, which is how she's written in this game. I hate what they did to her.
    Oh, I completely agree. I loved the character in NWN, less so here, for that very reason. But even as bad as she is here, I still find her more likable then Elminister.
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    Linu La'neral
    That voice...
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,292 Arc User
    Linu La'neral
    I have been trying to cook a Linu's pizza every week.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Nether, I want em both banished to the Nine Hells. Pain is all they conjure up.
  • Options
    jarecord03jarecord03 Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    Milosh, Milosh, Mi-losh. :)
    There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  • Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Elminster Aumar
    Never Linu. She doesn't give out any favors herself. I have to give her mountains of treasure and then a magic cart gives me a single "favor". That's just being a HAMSTER.
  • Options
    extchickenmanextchickenman Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Linu La'neral
    Linu has that naughty English nanny thing going on with her voice....I've canceled her quests many a time just to hear her explain the to me again
  • Options
    ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    Elminster Aumar
    for unknown reasons linu is the one npc that gets most on my nerves
    probably it's her cutting voice and her insistent tone
    and she is very loud
    ... strong character she is
    supertall too... a kind of disturbed giant

This discussion has been closed.