test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Additional Astral Diamond Sources

1234568»

Comments

• yamato146yamato146 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    I'm glad that you are working on some innovative ways to get people some more AD. Thank you for your hard work! :)
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Why haven't the AD sink costs been addressed yet!?
  • badgerpants999badgerpants999 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 70 Arc User
    so, you removed the biggest AD earner in game and you're surprised people aren't earning as much AD.

Wow, just, wow.

AD is very valuable in game but you removed the best way to get AD and you're puzzled that people aren't earning as much AD as they used to?

Again, wow.

no change is the AD cost of most of the AD sinks in game and people are spending less AD (I presume since I only have my own experience to go on.)

A third time, wow.

The only surprising thing about this is that you seem to be surprised by the results of the changes.

A final time, wow.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

so, you removed the biggest AD earner in game and you're surprised people aren't earning as much AD.

Wow, just, wow.

AD is very valuable in game but you removed the best way to get AD and you're puzzled that people aren't earning as much AD as they used to?

Again, wow.

no change is the AD cost of most of the AD sinks in game and people are spending less AD (I presume since I only have my own experience to go on.)

A third time, wow.

The only surprising thing about this is that you seem to be surprised by the results of the changes.

A final time, wow.

Where have they said that they were surprised by the changes? They weren't surprised at all. Please stop twisting things.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    With Underdark on the way to the finishing line, it would be great to see an update in the "AD Changes" department.
    And some Dev reply on all the player feedback given here and in the other threads about AD.
    What do the Devs think about the feedback, what will they consider and when will they update that into the game?

Or some more concrete informations about improvements for Leadership would be great too.
    With Strongholds being released on Xbox, it would be great to see Stronghold Vouchers coming from Leadership...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
This discussion has been closed.