test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Extended Maintenance 10/13 at 6am PDT

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Both PC and Xbox will have an extended maintenance tomorrow 10/13 from 6am-6pm PDT.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    please fix the lagging issues and the imbalance random pvp ques where sometimes we pair up with 800 gs score where the opponent can 1 shot kill them and they rage quit or sometime that player end up in the pvp by them self which happen to me a couple of times and to others too..is very frustrating
    Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter
  • dreampagehundreampagehun Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    Can we have any information about the reasons? I sincerely hope that you can do something about the awful framerate this game constantly produces. It's never smooth enough, especially in Protector's Enclave. You have no idea how many players quit at the beginning when they see the city moving for the first time. Please make it run better.
    Guardian Fighter | Total Item Level: 2600+
  • dreampagehundreampagehun Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    @pubgaming I don't care, every environment runs bad. Protector's Enclave is just one of the worst. Framerate is extremely jerky everywhere in this game.
    Guardian Fighter | Total Item Level: 2600+
  • banaancbanaanc Member Posts: 472 Arc User
    will we get extra day of VIP, since it rules out playing for today for ppl in some timezones

• rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
    banaanc said:

will we get extra day of VIP, since it rules out playing for today for ppl in some timezones

So naive.. ;)

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF
  • nightranger7477nightranger7477 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    HAHAHAHA extra day of VIP HAHAHAHA I just can't stop laughing!
  • xskallyxskally Member Posts: 4 Arc User

Can we have any information about the reasons? I sincerely hope that you can do something about the awful framerate this game constantly produces. It's never smooth enough, especially in Protector's Enclave. You have no idea how many players quit at the beginning when they see the city moving for the first time. Please make it run better.

Stop playing on your tablet then. The only case i EVER lag in this game, is during herald runs and that's SOMETIMES.. Puny mortals playing from iPhones and tablets.

• dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    servers back up? performance?
  • knight812744knight812744 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Any update on the downtime? It has just hit 9PM PDT and here I am still unable to sign into ARC or the game. The last update in Twitter was that the game servers were back up, but no news since.
  • cactusjacktercactusjackter Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    Anything good come of it?

Seems like nothing's changed on this end.
  • randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    It's 6:02 PST right now.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • archeanassaarcheanassa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    Let me in, little piggies!
  • dameon292dameon292 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    They are already playing in Australia
    I'm in Australia and can't log in.
    Hmmm. Friend of mine from Australia is online playing for over 10 minutes now.
  • dragonfire#1145 dragonfire Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Its worse than before unbeleivable!
    I'm getting Login has timed out. Please check your network connection and try again.
  • daveman45750#7375 daveman45750 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Still constant "server not responding" great job what was the up grade to tandy 1000 hx. Amazing how they can push new content but cant fix what the #!$#ing have.
  • daveman45750#7375 daveman45750 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I was on...played about an hour now stuck with "server not responding" these people are a freaking joke. Go back to college and get a different degree u suck at server management
  • dragonfire#1145 dragonfire Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Stuck on dock in icewind dale
  • raymond00713raymond00713 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    Way worse now than it was before. Constant lag, stealth bugs, server not responding, can't load game... etc
    I'm in now - couldn't go through Arc library as before. Had to go through Neverwinter launcher.
  • xtfoxreaperkingxtfoxreaperking Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    k well its 6:37pm and still cant log on so how much longer
  • cactusjacktercactusjackter Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    I'm finding it pretty much impossible to use Sanctuary on my Paladin. Either it doesn't activate at all, or it activates without creating the Sanctuary area at all.

Very frustrating.
  • underhand001underhand001 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    It is past the time they said they needed. Yet I am not seeing anything posted saying they need even more time. Does anyone know if they are still down or is it just an issue with me?
  • saskdaddysaskdaddy Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    The last twitter feed I saw said they were done with the game server. But billing and arc servers were still being worked on. So the login server will be effected.

These are the last 2 posts...

Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 31m 31 minutes ago
    Our team is investigating stability issues that some players are experiencing.

Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 3h 3 hours ago
    #NWPC is back up. We're still working on bringing back billing and Arc login.
  • underhand001underhand001 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I am trying to log in with arc, but arc is not logging in. Well it does for the website but now when I click on Neverwinter.
  • lucanmoonshadowlucanmoonshadow Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    My login server is effected also so nope, not just you.
  • adwelphinehasadwelphinehas Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Endlessly since 7pm EST and since the server is back up
  • weaver936weaver936 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 443 Arc User
    Well, I know I can't get in with the Arc Loader.. but others have been in for about or longer through Steam...
    “Improvise, Adapt and Overcome!”

― Clint Eastwood, Heartbreak Ridge

Guild Leader of Ardent Justice HQ: Always recruiting People not Pixels.

FOUNDER and OWNER of the SKT3K Channel: SKT Only Content 3k+. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1228278/skt-content-for-the-non-elite-video-links-provided
This discussion has been closed.