test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What is grinding your gears about this game currently?

124»

Comments

• dreadvenemousdreadvenemous Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    Here is what grinds my gears -

The calendar originally showed a double seals event for this weekend.

I convinced players in my guild to plan to run dungeons together and get everyone geared up. People in different time zones and on different CONTINENTS rearranged their plans and work schedules in advance for this.

This morning, some Einstein decided to swap out the event for double guild marks.

We're a week away from a rank 2 market place, where we'd have the chance to buy armor that isn't as good as the Elven Alliance/Raid gear... and several of our players are already maxed out.

We needed those seals, the event was scheduled, and now PWE spits on their palm and gives its players a sultry look one more time...
  • mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User

Here is what grinds my gears -

The calendar originally showed a double seals event for this weekend.

I convinced players in my guild to plan to run dungeons together and get everyone geared up. People in different time zones and on different CONTINENTS rearranged their plans and work schedules in advance for this.

This morning, some Einstein decided to swap out the event for double guild marks.

We're a week away from a rank 2 market place, where we'd have the chance to buy armor that isn't as good as the Elven Alliance/Raid gear... and several of our players are already maxed out.

We needed those seals, the event was scheduled, and now PWE spits on their palm and gives its players a sultry look one more time...

This
    Most of my guildies are already Maxed and until we finish the market upgrade sometime today or tomorrow we cant do much with what we have now, they would do better to double the cap rather than double the Marks imho.
  • iyodahiyodah Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Losing out on double seals has completely raged me. Only the super large guilds are benefiting from double guild marks while all the smaller ones that are still grinding for the upgrades get completely shafted. How many times are they just going to bend us over? I've vowed never to spend another dime with this company again. I love D&D but I can't bring myself to support a company that doesn't seem to care about the community.
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    I would love the double seals, I am capped out on guild marks so.......there is that. It is quite frustrating, here is the carrot on the string and we keep chasing hoping it has a good ending.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
    I found it quite underhanded that they changed it to double guild marks a day before the event. Definitely not a way to build trust. Especially since I've seen no post explaining why they changed it
  • myfist2yourfacemyfist2yourface Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    and they heard we are not accepting of it- and its BACK, along with 2X guild marks- Game on!!!!
    This was quite a pleasant surprise by the devs. It's restored a sliver of faith but they have a lot of work to do to gain my trust back. But then again a broken clock is still right twice a day.
  • myfist2yourfacemyfist2yourface Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    you know- I actually feel it IS getting better,
    -and I think the wounds are starting to heal (as long as theres no new injurys- we should be on our way to recovery
    -and here comes the sun...