test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Strongholds PvP, Packet Corruption Error (Resolved)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User

metalldjt said:

@yetweallfalldown the lag is so persistant, that its bearable to play , any fixes towards that?

I'll check with the team to see what's going on.
    Its ALL the little things that constantly bounce off eachother. You guys keep implimenting more and more stuff that causes massive lag. Paladin auras, GF's Knights Valor, boons, feythistle, and NOW companions.

The previous modules didnt have the same problems (even during GG that used to be 20v20) because they didnt have ALL the little things.
  • Options
    ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    Oh, to add to the list, all the warlocks DoTs. Warlocks bargain is a prime example that I have been told causes massive lag issues when he attacks a paladin with auras.

Honestly the best thing you could do is a move away from things that are "reflect/DoT" heavy. Re-tool the Guardian Fighters "Knights Valor" ability, I might even say remove it but add the "utility" from it to the Guardians base block mechanic.

So it would create a "circle" around the guardian fighter (similar to the paladins block) that gives allies boosted DR (like the paladins).

Something that NEEDS to be revisited is the daily paladins have that lasts 20+ seconds! It makes them invulerable to damage and unable to be killed in tandem with other abilities. Also things like Binding Oath are getting double affected by DR.... Ive reported all this to Andy before however....