test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Strongholds PvP, Packet Corruption Error (Resolved)

Comments

• Options
    letsrollsomeletsrollsome Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    The toon I was just logged onto was standing in PE near Rhinx when it suddenly got ported to Hall of Justice.
    If they tried something on my account, it didnt worked, I tried to log onto my main a few mins later, but still packet corruption.

Another guildmate stuck on SH PvP map:
    kat@grrkat
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Even though the threads were made... most people don't ckeckhart the forums until after they have problems...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    BERSERK@pando83

Other toons on the same account have no issues.
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator

can you transfert all character in PvP SH in PE for relogin in i play with only one char so i can't connect in game :'(

Time to start an alt ;-)
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    cesukecesuke Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    Btw how someone can shout ina chat :lol:

And really... cant believe it :sweat:
  • Options
    delfeluguedelfelugue Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 24 Arc User

can you transfert all character in PvP SH in PE for relogin in i play with only one char so i can't connect in game :'(

Time to start an alt ;-)
    i have 24 alt but only for profession and invocation
  • Options
    darkinght1darkinght1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    same problem here,several hours i am unable to enter with my character :/

DrZard@darkinght1
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    I guess its not so bad to be stucked at work sometimes... good luck to you all... :x
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    delfeluguedelfelugue Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 24 Arc User
    thx for move my character in PE i can play now, but i wait for queue to PvP SH until an official debug ;)
  • Options
    daryardaryar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    Erdan Wolfsbane@daryar stuck in SH PvP

• Options
    daryardaryar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    Finally got out of the SHPvP, Thanks and lets us know when it is fixed please.
  • Options
    s1lv3rdrgnforums1lv3rdrgnforum Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 264 Arc User
    I dont pvp .. have not even tried the SH PVP .. but can I just say that the moderation in this thread is absolutely superb?

I saw things I liked: 1. posts didnt get removed - moderators edited and removed specific content not allowed (like all caps) 2. Moderators assisted Cryptic in communicating despite not really having any real info - just the knowledge that yes, people are notified and looking at it - is a great thing! Plus, doing what moderators do best, organizing and keeping a discussion flowing in a positive direction. Thanks !
    Bedlam: Creating chaos as a MI Exec TR
    Avariel Merilwen: Burn baby, MoF/Rene
    Aejun The Silver: Devoted to Healing, DevOP/Justice
    Mina Rosepetal: Super Natural, Pathfinder/Melee
    Frost: Benchwarmer, Soulbinder/Fury
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    I'm save now on Protector's enclave thanks.
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    muppetmuppetmuppetmuppet Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I think this might be more widespread. for example after the previous patch to this I zoned into dread ring, result character crash and client crashes whenever this toon tries to log in. I then tested this with another char same result.
    After this patch I deleted the hoggs file and repatched it. Now I could zone into dread ring. But I then tried to zone to spinwood and boom client crash same problem. The hogs log shows files reporting crc mis matches each time this happens force verify did fix one of these but another replaced it.
  • Options
    tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    I have some crash too for no reason, like opening guild tab and switching tabs makes me crash....
  • Options
    beatannierbeatannier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    benio@beatannier

I got stuck similiar way, but using Wizard's Siege Guide.
    Packet Corruption Error too.

edit: Just got unstuck, thanks.
    Post edited by beatannier on
  • Options
    cesukecesuke Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    Men i want the lions mane... Need fallen banners...
  • Options
    kromrylkromryl Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    Add me to the list; accidentally double clicked on the Wizard's Siege Guide and now I'm stuck in between two different Planes of existence...I need Elminster to bail me out and turn back time...

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    If you can are unable to log onto to your characters after this, please exit the game, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and click on "Task Manager". Close any processes related to Neverwinter in the Task Manager. Log back into the game and see if that fixes it. If you don't wish to mess with Task Manager, doing a reboot of your computer should resolve it as well.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    trailturtletrailturtle Member Posts: 1,478 Arc User
    Thanks for the info about Wizard's Siege Guide and the hoggs files. Passed that to the devs, they said it was useful info.
  • Options
    kromrylkromryl Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

If you can are unable to log onto to your characters after this, please exit the game, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and click on "Task Manager". Close any processes related to Neverwinter in the Task Manager. Log back into the game and see if that fixes it. If you don't wish to mess with Task Manager, doing a reboot of your computer should resolve it as well.

Reboot worked for me; Thanks

• Options
    chambermancerchambermancer Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Would be nice if they could toss us a couple banners. This game is getting absurd with all the issues one after the other after the other. I cringe at every announced patch and downtime dreading the inevitable broken something or somethings and what will be unplayable this time. SMH
  • Options
    charmagmacharmagma Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    Day three and this HAMSTER still isn't fixed? Hey I got a suggestion how about you revert to the last patch so we can play the game and then...and stay with me here, just try to follow...how about the test the patches before you launch next time to make sure your HAMSTER actually works? I know maybe that last part is crazy talk.
  • Options
    weaver936weaver936 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 443 Arc User
    I REALLY hope they extend the Double Guild Marks event to allow us a fair chance to farm SH Siege for Vouchers. It is/was the very best way to earn vouchers for our SH. I'm beginning to wonder if it's not just planned.. but it seems that every time they have an event.. they "break" the way to best participate in the event.
    “Improvise, Adapt and Overcome!”

― Clint Eastwood, Heartbreak Ridge

Guild Leader of Ardent Justice HQ: Always recruiting People not Pixels.

FOUNDER and OWNER of the SKT3K Channel: SKT Only Content 3k+. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1228278/skt-content-for-the-non-elite-video-links-provided
  • Options
    eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    Yer and at the same time, there's a promo on SH coffers on Zen Market. Go figure.
  • Options
    vladimer#3625 vladimer Member Posts: 1 New User
    I downloaded the game and when i press play the screen goes black and i only see my mouse button why?
  • Options
    hanter6666hanter6666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    This game is death, Cryptic killing this game
  • Options
    gnarluggnarlug Member Posts: 4 New User
    Hey, can someone help me with this, every time I try to load up neverwinter, it say "Fatal Error: Direct3D driver returned error code (DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED) while checking sync query"
  • Options
    chambermancerchambermancer Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Developer's log:

SH Debacle Day Four: Sent Bob to the server room to check the server hamster. He didn't come back. Sent Dave to go look for him, it's been four hours and now they're both missing. Gary is losing it. Keeps babbling about miniature giant space hamsters coming to eat us all. I try to reason with him saying if that were true we'd at least here screaming. He says while there is a server not responding, no one can hear you scream. I hope the code monkeys banging away on the keyboards find some workable code soon, not sure how much longer we can hold together here.