test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch notes (Fictitious)

zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
edited September 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
Here are some fictitious 'patch notes' compiled from some random ideas rattling around between veteran players recently. What are your fake patch note ideas? Add here. Edit: added a few more bullets to the op.

PVP AND STRONGHOLDS
  • Stronghold overload enchants are now Bound (account) like the SH food buffs instead of Bound (character).
  • Most buff potions are now on a combat timer similar to overload enchants rather than a standard timer.
  • A queue timer has been added that shows how long a player has been waiting in queue.
  • Players who disconnect have a chance to reconnect to a match rather than being forced to take loss and penalty.
  • Avalanche boon now stacks at a limit of no more than 2 stacks per second and no longer multiprocs.
  • Elven battle enchantment no longer triggers a bleeding damage loop against thorned roots.
  • Guild Strongholds are now customizable with a variety of cosmetic modifications such as guild banners, graphics, dyes, and cosmetic items/objects.
  • A small pvp flag practice area has been added to the stronghold map.
  • A /trade channel has been added which crosses all strongholds instances or all game zones
  • The PvP domination leaderboard now calculates ELO correctly.
  • PvP respawn timer now starts at 5 sec and increases by 1 sec for every minute the match has progressed (up to 20 sec).
  • Initial node cap progression is no longer "shared" between opposing teams.
  • PvP Battle Potion of Restoration is now available from the strongholds general market.
  • The PvP campaign has been updated. Double and triple kills work in GG. Kill 1000 NPCs has been reduced to 250.
  • Instead of domination matchmaking arranging opponents by class type (dps, heal, etc.), matchmaking is now done so that the sum of the Item levels of both sides is as close as possible.

ITEMS AND ECONOMY

• The costs and requirements of many strongholds upgrades has been reduced.
  • Armor Reinforcement Kits can now be removed and reapplied to other gear similar to enchantments.
  • An additional belt item slot has been added for a total of (4) belt items.
  • The quality of unique belt slot items may now be upgraded (green, blue, epic) through professions.
  • Powerpoints are now granted with each Level 70 overflow or may be purchased with Zen.
  • Artifacts are now Bound (account) but each upgrade tier has a minimum level requirement (L70 for mythic).
  • Celestial bags of refining from invocation now stack up to 99 in inventory.
  • Strongholds vouchers may be deposited into a guild bank for storage.
  • Mount skins are now transmutable. Rank 3 mounts may be upgraded to rank 4.
  • Costs of other hardcoded expenses such as companion upgrades, transmutes, and bazaar items have been reduced.
  • A transmute vendor has been added where phased out gear may be purchased for transmute.
  • A separate dedicated RP bag has been added alongside main, professions, and companion bag tabs.
  • Continued class balancing and economy balancing changes as metalldj and others suggested.

COMMUNITY

• As a capstone of these positive changes, Neverwinter will hold a Grand Relaunch campaign to draw player base back into the game through advertisement, incentives, and prizes.

ps. The new dev team is doing a terrific job relative to the prior one. Fundamentals are being addressed. Changes are coming far faster and are more sensible.
Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

Post edited by zeusom on

Comments

• regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,046 Arc User
    + Leadership tasks have been upgraded with Stronghold Vouchers as reward.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    + Now you can buy potions by more than 20 units in one time
    + Now you can switch between 2 spells bars
    + 3 more potions slots have been added to your belt
    + You can now have a preview on stuff sold at AH
  • ankabird1ankabird1 Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    +By pressing one button you can change spells and armor (including necklace jewelery etc) which has been set up before. ( Most likely to make easiness of chaning from pve gear to pvp gear)
    +Ability to stop getting friend requests from bots. Set an minimum level in option blank so ppl who are lower than this level cannot add you and scam you.
    +Companion upgrade cost has renewed. Now you need to collect varius foods to increase their quality. No longer requires cost as AD.
  • vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Gauntlgrym battleground pvp is now only solo que
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    • The ability to refine and identify items has been added to the Gateway
    • All bound to character items are now bound to account. This includes all equipment, inventory bags, and stronghold vouchers
    • Donations can now be made to stronghold coffer through the coffer tab on the Guild window
    • Power points have been added to every XP overflow reward
    Post edited by blackjackwidow on
  • torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    1. A Unique 3pc set, 'Scholars Vestments' that only drops from Featured Foundry Quest chests has been added
    2. Real rewards for playing/making foundries have been added
    3. Vouchers that drop from featured foundry quests for use in strongholds have been added
    4. A stronghold 'scribe' in the library who issues quests to complete foundry missions for stronghold currency added
    5. (sensing a theme?)
    6. Weapon Transmutes as a lockbox item have been removed because COMMON SENSE.
    7. Icewind Dale Open PVP is now an hourly event and will show up on the clockface.
    8. HE's in IWD (that started Aquamarine and were downgraded to White Pearl) will be upgraded to Peridot. [BTA]
    9. Updated Knox to tell new lvl70's that in order to unlock IWD they have to see the Caravan Master south of the city Marketplace
    10. Added secondary 'Gear + Loadout' and secondary 'Appearance and Style' tabs. your 'C'haracter screen has been redesigned to accommodate them.
    11. Fixed double-invoke bug. For real this time.
    12. Redesigned all crafting trees. They all now have a continued purpose for end-game economy. Lvl25 EVERYTHING is now able to craft some RP or some vouchers or something. All useless ingredients also have a purpose for this endgame economy. Leadership is actually useful again. Go check it out!
    13. The 'Teleport Scroll' in stronghold siege is NO LONGER CONSUME AFTER USE. You don't have to wait 10 seconds for the sparklies on the travelling wizard to appear just to talk to him to get another scroll. It will stay in your inventory till the match is over!
    14. In fact, all 20v20 lag is gone! We got rid of lots of the interact sparklies and replaced them with invisible clickies that dont sparkle! [See the foundry mechanics subforum for how to do this]
    15. Made the 'Craft Adamantine Gauntlet' stealth 'repeatable' quest in Dread Ring count for 1 quest in the '0/3 Quest Completion in Dread Ring' stronghold task [just like the Dark Fey 'Have a key!' quest counts for 1 in sharandar!]
    16. Wondrous Bazaar and ZEN shop have had their prices reduced 80% because microtransactions should be micro. They should be throwaway purchases without thought. Anything over $8 requires thought. =P
    17. Every point value having to do with 'Supplies' in Stronghold Siege has been doubled. Depositing 1 supply will give you 20 points instead of 10. Horses are now worth 40, Building a Ballista is worth 20. Depositing ammo for catapults/building catapults is also worth 20. [This is so you can reach the participation threshold easier]
    18. New 500 Ardent Coin reward! "RP Loot Hoard" or Artifact, or Legendary mount, orrr Drizzt companion ;D
    19. Weekly quests have been given an AD reward, (Protecting the Portal, Arcane Reservoir, DRx3summoners, Biggrins)
    20. bleh im bored of this list. no one will read it anyway. prove you read it by quoting this line. ;D

@badbotlimit @panderus @commanderander @goatshark @asterdahl @dextructoid @strumslinger should also see this thread's dream patch notes tho. Everything above mine was quality stuff. =D

OOOH ONE MORE.

21. the gateway has been updated to allow a cool java drag n drop interface for seeing all your characters inventories and allowing you to move profession resources all around your multiple characters with ease.

NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • romotheoneromotheone Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Awesome ideas so far guys, don't stop! We need a great collection thread to inspire the devs. :)
  • blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User

Awesome ideas so far guys, don't stop! We need a great collection thread to inspire the devs. :)

I think we got one:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1203472/elemental-evil-issues-thread/p1

• lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    - crafted gear via professions are all BoE now
    - Superior Healing Potions now grant 20k HP instead of the measly slap-in-the-face 10k it previously restored (not much of an improvement we know but something is better than nothing after all)
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I like it. I like it a lot. Keep it up.

I also like it so much I'm going to pre-emptively issue a warning here. If anyone starts trolling this thread or violating the forum rules, they'll be struck down with extreme prejudice. I'm standing by with a wand of fireballs and flasks of acid.

You've been warned.

Edit: How about a wand that shoots flaming gnome alchemists who also throw flasks of acid?

Post edited by ironzerg79 on
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited September 2015

I like it. I like it a lot. Keep it up.

I also like it so much I'm going to pre-emptively issue a warning here. If anyone starts trolling this thread or violating the forum rules, they'll be struck down with extreme prejudice. I'm standing by with a wand of fireballs and flasks of acid.

You've been warned

Would a wand of Acid not be more practical? Those flasks are fragile I'm told :p Speak to Jarlaxle, I know for a fact he has at least one on his person at all times.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • theycallmetomutheycallmetomu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    + Three new artifact weapon pairs are available for each class. The Elemental Fire weapons have been given item specific features to match the effectiveness of new weapons.
    + Rhix will now allow players may exchange existing artifact weapons for new weapons of the same tier and refinement level, in exchange for completing the short quest, "There are things to be done."
    + The "Retire Man-at-Arms," "Retire Adventurer" and "Retire Hero" leadership tasks have been added to leadership, allowing for the conversion of leadership assets to non-leadership assets.
    + New Fashion item, "I'm with Spidey" T-shirts, posted with Strumslinger's likeness, have been added to the zen shop (until we get sued by Marvel).
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    + While Foundry no longer drops any items from Dragon's Hoard Enchantments, Feyblessing, Salvage & Tymora, playing Featured Foundry content rewards you with 2k rAD the first 2 Foundry runs, and 500 rAD for subsequent runs, up to a maximum of 4k (not counting the first 4k from the first 2 runs).
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    * items - a new token of sigil conversion has been added to the wondrous bazzar, allowing level 100 and above class sigil artifacts to become useable as refining points for other artifacts. This item once bought, has a cooldown of 360 days, and can be purchased only once per character.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    +foundry bugs fixed:
    -Using teleporters in the editor doesn't mess up with the quest objectives anymore.
    -Selecting audiofiles in the audio menu doesn't crash the client anymore.

+Foundry changes
    -Bosses have been added, each and every boss of the game has been added and you can swap it's appearance like any default enemy.
    -Foundry rewards raised to even the ingame rewards like dungeons, and skirmishes.
    -Foundry has a terrain editor now, you can choose the overall shape of the map and the textures on it (grass, dirt, snow, sand, rocks, etc)
    -Foundry quests per author raised from 15 to 40
    -Ranger, Warlock and Paladdin armor have been added to the costume selector in the foundry.
    -All costumes in game (free and the zen store ones) have been added to the costume selector in the foundry.

+Cryptic will regularly make thematic foundry contests (dungeons, skrimishes, taverns, towns, etc) and the winner will be added to the game as regular content. Such contests will usualy go hand in hand with current module content.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Dual spec
  • gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    + We have fixed all major broken class powers etc that has been around for months.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    - We will have a foundry contest each month, with the prize being something special for the author and the foundry becoming a permanent dungeon in the game ;)
    - HR's can now select Melee and Ranged powers independently.
    - HR's can tame a pet to use as a transmute for their Augment.
    - SWs can obtain undead skins from creatures to use for their soul puppet.
    - All items you pick up will go into a skin chooser.
    - All colors of dyes are now available individually.
    - Guild Member companions will randomly walk around their Strongholds
    - Alt characters on your account can be used as a companion with basic abilities, gaining experience that applies back to the actual character.
    - Armor Transmutes.....LOTS of them added into the game.
    - Enchant Effect Transmutes added and ability to disable them completely.
    - The preview window for dyes and transmutes is fully lighted now so you can see your entire character.
    - Campaign requirements have been reduced 50% once you have completed the campaign once.
    - The automatic quest in IWD has been made a normal quest so we stop annoying players each time.
    - Invocation Blessings now stack to 999.
    - All RP stones that are not item specific have been combined into a single stone. The quantity of this stone will adjust instead of having multiple stones with various RP amounts.
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    edited September 2015
    regenerde said:

Please, no. That will forever bind Leadership to Strongholds (which some players just aren't that interested in). Additionally, when the Stronghold is finally finished, the vouchers become pointless yet are unlikely to be replaced with anything useful.

Instead, look at the many suggestions that allow actual rAD to be generated by Leadership, but gated to the toons actively played (what "actively" means depends on the specific suggestion). My suggestion is in my signature.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    kreatyve said:

+ While Foundry no longer drops any items from Dragon's Hoard Enchantments, Feyblessing, Salvage & Tymora, playing Featured Foundry content rewards you with 2k rAD the first 2 Foundry runs, and 500 rAD for subsequent runs, up to a maximum of 4k (not counting the first 4k from the first 2 runs).

How about allowing Dragon's Hoard drops for featured foundries, which presumably will not be featured if designed to be farming friendly? I'm not sure how a featured foundry would be any different than an instanced area like Quickling Den, which can be run over and over with Dragon Hoard.

regenerde said:

Please, no. That will forever bind Leadership to Strongholds (which some players just aren't that interested in). Additionally, when the Stronghold is finally finished, the vouchers become pointless yet are unlikely to be replaced with anything useful.

Instead, look at the many suggestions that allow actual rAD to be generated by Leadership, but gated to the toons actively played (what "actively" means depends on the specific suggestion). My suggestion is in my signature.
    leadership doesn't need to be universally useful, it just needs to have a purpose.

The existence of leadership tasks that give influence would be good enough.
  • glowingemberglowingember Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited September 2015

1. A Unique 3pc set, 'Scholars Vestments' that only drops from Featured
    20. bleh im bored of this list. no one will read it anyway. prove you read it by quoting this line. ;D

Change to skill nodes: We encourage players to hunt down nodes in dungeons. Dungeons don't have to be speed runs. Everytime a skill node is opened everyone in the party receives loot from the node. This is generated on a per player basis so kicking your party before opening a node has no effect. We have added extra zones in the dungeons and a few extra mini bosses who also drop seals.

All seal purchased gear that is lower than level 70 can now be donated for 20 marks each to strongholds.

summon critter scrolls and other consumables can now be purchased with seals. Glitterdust is now available, as well as other alchemical toys based off the pnp game - some of which can be crafted with alchemy.

Scourge warlock and clerics have had a power altered to include a cc breaker so that all classes have this ability

A wider variety of utility slot enchants such as repulsion fields, defence to crit severity, defence to ranged attacks, defence to melee, boost to attack at a cost of damage, boost to damage at a cost of attack speed. Including some class specific options.

We acknowledge that virtuous clerics and faithful clerics have trouble soloing in the level 70 areas so we have altered the capstone a little bit to accommodate them.

Virtuous: this feat line specializes in ap gain and heal over time spells. The can improve their damage spells to have a bonus healing effect. They now get +30% damage when their ap metre is empty, which gradually goes to zero as the ap meter becomes filled.

Faithfull: The capstone healing buff now has a partywide cooldown of 2 minutes, similar to the coolddown restriction on the lillend companion. As soon as the capstone triggers for one party member the group has to wait 2 minutes for the heal effect to become available again. This power was meant to be an extra measure of safety for the, not to make it immortal. To compensate for this, heal over time effect have been returned to the faithful dc's spells. To improve the damage dealing capabilities of the faithfull dc, we have included a damage return effect of 20% (maximum ticks per minute) to represent the divine protections the faithful have from their deity.
    Post edited by glowingember on
  • zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
    Lots of good ideas here. Added a few more to the op. Players on the same page - quality of life changes, more character customization options, continued economic/item economy balancing, and class balancing.
    Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
    Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

leadership doesn't need to be universally useful, it just needs to have a purpose.

The existence of leadership tasks that give influence would be good enough.

I disagree. The utility of crafting is already so low. Limiting Leadership to helping build the Stronghold only makes it useful to players that care about Stronghold (much of the player base right now, probably a lot less so when Module 12 rolls around).

It would be interesting to introduce a profession Stronghold Building for those that care about it, like Black Ice Crafting is available for players that want to dabble in black ice.

Many, many players built up leadership, which is by far the largest investment of time of any crafting task, for it to be generally useful.

+ Elminster is now voiced by Sean Connery.

We acknowledge that virtuous clerics and faithful clerics have trouble soloing in the level 70 areas so we have altered the capstone a little bit to accommodate them.

Or...

We acknowledge that virtuous clerics and faithful clerics have trouble soloing in the level 70 areas so we have added a
    class feature similar to the OP's Aura of Solitude that increases their damage and healing while not within 30' of another player.

• feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    1. The bug with Elven Battle allowing some gimp player to bleed you to death with roots or Avalanche has finally been fixed.
    2. The broken Black Ice Domination zones are finally fixed so that players can actually get their third pvp artifact coffer.
    3. Double and triple kills now actually are counted again in Gauntlgrym. We're not sure why we stopped doing this.
    4. Gauntlgrym and Domination pvp are now solo queue only. The leaver penalty has been reinstated in Gauntlgrym, but a mechanism has been added that allows us to tell whether a player has disconnected from pvp of his or her own volition, or otherwise, and players who have not intentionally left a match will not be penalized.
    5. Damage done from stealth by TRs has been cut by 50% in pvp.
    6. The thanking and healing abilities of paladins have all had their effectiveness reduced by 50% in pvp.
    7. Unstoppable has an internal cooldown of 15 seconds. Sprint now drains stamina twice as quickly in pvp. Additionally, Unstoppable no longer provdes complete control immunity but only halved the duration of control powers on the player while it is active.
    8. All HR-only nerfs to damage over time procs have been undone. Weapon enchantments now apply to all HR abilities, just like they do to EVERY OTHER CLASS.
    9. The damage done by Repel has been halved in pvp.
    10. HRs can now select their ranged and melee abilities independently of one another, so that players in that class will no longer be using one of the same two rotations.
    11. The HP of and damage done by epic Traven Blackdagger have been reduced by 60%. We're not sure why we took so long to do this. We also got rid of the exploits in ECC. Took us long enough, right?
    12. Salvage value of weapons and armor have been restored to mod 4 levels.
    13. The leadership profession has been completely rewritten to make leveling as fast as all other crafting professions. Lengthy tasks to make all three levels of Marks of Potency have been added.
    14. The cost of transmutes to the appearance of items crafted by players has been reduced by 90%, as has the cost of companion upgrades and every single other AD sink in the game.
    15. Celestial bags of refining are now stackable. RP from them is no longer bound. That was a dumb idea, we know.
    16. All SH vouchers have now been moved to the currency inventory, whose size has been expanded to make room.
    17. Crushing roots has a maximum duration per player of 3 seconds, followed by 1 second of immunity to it. However, all HR encounters, dailies and at-wills have been buffed by 60%.
    18. The control duration of GF prone and disable abilities has been halved in pvp.
    19. All endgame-level quests award 3000 RAD apiece up to the daily maximum of 24,000. However, accepting each quest and award requires a specific player response to a random prompt.
    20. Forest Ghost now works like tab does for TRs, and is no longer bugged and all but useless.
    21. We finally got rid of Cold Steel Hurricane and replaced it with something that is easy to direct and does damage consistent with other classes' daily powers.
    22. The time required to craft Elemental Aggregates and Unified Elements has been cut to 1 day and 3 days, respectively.
    23. We actually got rid of the lag in SH pvp. Turns out that was pretty easy to do.
    24. And oh yeah, Astral Seal and Prism no longer cause lag in 25-man raids. Not sure why it took us so long to fix this.
    25. GWF animations no longer do damage without the player's weapon contacting the other player's sprite. So GWF is actually a melee class now.
    26. Gushing wound actually activates every time the encounter key is pressed instead of making the player wait through the animation two or three times to see if it has gone on cooldown.
    27. All weapon and armor enchantments have been re-balanced to make them equally useful. Some work better for certain classes and paragon paths than others, but this is how it should have been all along, right?
    28. Hey, guess what? The old dungeons you've wanted since the launch of mod 6 are back!
    29. Hindering Strike is no longer charge-limited. Not sure why we did that in the first place.
    30. All epic-level rings can now be crafted in Jewelcrafting to add an extra slot.
    31. It is now possible for players to allocate stats from a pool of a given size when crafting level 60-70 armor and weapons. So, for instance, Trappers will no longer have a silly and useless amount of Recovery in their armor instead of Critical Strike or Power. Each stat's potential maximum is, of course, capped at the maximum level provided by any armor otherwise available in-game.
    32. TRs now deflect 50% of damage in pvp instead of 75%.
    33. Reflector builds have been disabled. That never made sense anyway.
    34. The nerf to Dragon's Hoard Enchantments has been reversed. They once again drop RP as before, but it must be picked up by the player within 1 minute.
    35. 12-day Leatherworking tasks at level 25 to craft 24-slot bags have been added.
    36. The RNG no longer applies to crafting tasks. They just work.
    37. In fact the RNG has been rewritten to actually provide the level of chance advertised and upgrades to enchantments (except those with a 1% success rate) will automatically succeed once the player has expended more than 150% of the attempts that should have been necessary to achieve success according to the odds.
    38. Also, every last boon and power has had its description rewritten to provide accurate and complete information on the chance every power has to proc, so that players can make informed decisions about their builds.
    39. Class sigils can now be refined into other artifacts or artifact gear at a 1:1 ratio. They have no intrinsic refinement value when empty.
    40. The player's personal bank now has an AD slot so AD need not be transferred through the ZAX between characters on the same account.
    41. Most in-game currencies have been replaced with gold. Rare-level equipment can be purchased with gold for any level, but is inferior to that which can be crafted by players.
    42. Equipment equal in stats pools to that awarded in dungeons and bought with seals can now be crafted by players for the same price in seals, provided that they have the requisite professions and equipment. However, it is customizable by players as in #31 above.
    43. Mounts can now be re-skinned for the same reduced transmutation price as weapons and armor.
    44. It is now possible for players to form their own 25-person groups for the Temple of Tiamat.
    45. Players who are repeatedly and accurately reported for going afk in Tiamat will be banned from that events for 7 days for each offense.
    46. We got rid of the RNG in the Fetch Quest and made the bones shareable. Take that, ninjas!
    47. We got rid of the stats added by certain mounts. It turns out that was a terrible idea.
    48. AP and stamina drain wards now work as described and can no longer be exploited.
    49. Damage done by all dragons in the stronghold has been reduced to a reasonable level. We know, we should have learned our lesson from mod 6 Tiamat but sometimes we just can't help ourselves.
    50. A spam filter has been added to zone chat. Finally, right?
    I'd rather keep the time for Unified Elements up there. The fact that people are so impatient means I can actually make money off of it~
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,046 Arc User
    edited September 2015

regenerde said:

There will allways be a Stronghold somewhere, that will have some room for those unbound leadership vouchers to build or upgrade.
    Small guilds will be able to build at least something with those vouchers flowing into the coffer on a regular basis.

And who says, that the Stronghold will not be expanded with new building or levels/ranks?
    Besides, better to get vouchers from leadership right now, then to wait for something better in the future...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
    Honestly, starting mod 8 or 9, I'd say they'd make the vouchers unbound. "Oh but then bots will farm them!" No HAMSTER. But at that point, there's content other than strongholds to do, so there's no sense in giving small and new guilds such a huge disadvantage. Give ways of allowing them to catch up~