test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Huge Spider in eLol

zemnodzemnod Member Posts: 31 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Off Topic
So a couple minutes ago, me and a really good party queued up for elol. I was really excited since it was my first time with such good people. So we get to Lostmauth, we're in the middle of a fight when suddenly this HUGE *** spider runs to my screen. So there I am, looking at this spider with such arachnophobia, I throw my mouse away and run for my life...
But guess what? My party managed to kill Lostmauth without me (cleric). I'm very proud of them, and as I promised them here is the picture of the lovely yet disgusting 'little' creature :d
vr7vnl.jpg
Petrichor DC - Ailora GWF - Zemnod TR - Petrisalt HR - Vailana CW - Seline OP
<Saints of Hope>

Comments

• drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    Where do you live?

Huge would be a Huntsman, but that does not look like one. That looks more like a Wood Spider.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • zemnodzemnod Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I live in belgium, I have no idea how that thing is called. It was big, like those fake spiders you prank your friends with, and that's huge enough for me.. How did that get in tho...
    <Saints of Hope>
    Well, it isn't poisonous... and they do more good than harm. It may be too cold for anything poisonous. It is actually a good omen having a spider in your house.

But I know that does not matter to a lot of people.

I know that had to be something that got the blood pumping.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    My only question, did you burn your house down? Because yeah, I would have burnt the house down.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    kreatyve wrote: »
    My only question, did you burn your house down? Because yeah, I would have burnt the house down.

Lol no, I was considering it though :d
    drkbodhi wrote: »
    Well, it isn't poisonous... and they do more good than harm. It may be too cold for anything poisonous. It is actually a good omen having a spider in your house.

I was scared because it popped out of nowhere at the point where I was really concentrated and it walked really fast.. But yeah i don't like spiders, they can manage their good functions somewhere else :)
    <Saints of Hope>
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I've had one drop down in front of my face while I was gaming and startle me. I don't mind them though, just try to move them out of the way if they're too much in my face for comfort.

It's too cold where I live for really big spiders though. The ones in the house are quite shy.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tegenaria_domestica (it's a wiki page of spiders, so don't go look at it if that bothers you)
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • fatgunsfatguns Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    zemnod wrote: »
    kreatyve wrote: »

Lol no, I was considering it though :d
    drkbodhi wrote: »

I was scared because it popped out of nowhere at the point where I was really concentrated and it walked really fast.. But yeah i don't like spiders, they can manage their good functions somewhere else :)

I wouldnt even think about it, just drive my car into the hause, set fire to the gasoline and run away
    @beckylunatic I used to call those wood spiders. They are everywhere... in most houses.

I would add some really messed up stats but I am not looking for people to destroy their homes over them.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    SYNERGY Alliance
    As long as they stay out of sight and don't attack me in my sleep, I'm okay with it :d
    <Saints of Hope>
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Mail it over. I'll make it radioactive so it can bite me.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger