test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tiamat Takedown Video Submissions!

Comments

• Options
    tellistorterratellistorterra Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    You don't have to submit a new one, but if you'd like to be more creative with one, then by all means. :D

ok. thanks. if i can think of a clever-er way, i will try to upload something

• Options
    mrtehpuppy wrote: »
    looking back on it, there's so surprise how you won. after watching, i have to thank you on what you said about the GS topic. wish more people can hear it and actually comprehend what you're saying

Hehe, than k you and it's been something I've been preaching to my friends in game for a while now. The debate over the actual importance of GS could go on forever(and I'm not about to hijack this thread for the sake of that topic either) but I'll just leave it as, people should stop being jerks to each other and pointing fingers and blame when the group fails at a Tiamat run. It doesn't encourage others to play properly and it doesn't educate players on how to play more efficiently (and then there's the whole, with enough buffs and debuffs, a 10k TR can hit harder than a non-buffed 16k TR thing lol).

But regardless of all that, thank you! And thanks to the other folks that congratulated me. BUT the contest isn't over!!! GET TO MAKING MOAR VIDS FOLKS!

seen it on NW PC, and i wish this message could have been spread around then lol
  • Options
    speedyzyn01speedyzyn01 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    #TiamatTakedown
    Hi I'm from brazil, and I make neverwinter tips and tutorials videos for brazillian fans, because the game isn't in Portuguese yet. So I Try to help ppl not to give up the game only because the language.

Here's my fist time atempt to Tiamat, and I had so many Luck, that I kill this Beast!!! It was amazing!!

This is youtube link to my video, and channel,

https://youtu.be/z0XKOwdl9g8
  • Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Hey all,

Here is my second submission for the #TiamatTakedown contest, again good luck to all participating!

Link to my reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/3g2106/xbox_the_rise_fall_of_the_dragon_queen/

Enough blah blah, onto the video :)

https://youtu.be/3oUHWCxKXvc

enjoy and let me know your thoughts, thanks!
    Post edited by nem3sls on
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • Options
    fluffy6977fluffy6977 Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Hey Yall,

I know this isn't a five minute video, so technically doesn't meet one of the rules, but I figured I'd put it here anyways since I think it's pretty cool. Who knows, maybe PWE will rule it that way too.

Basic story is, earlier today I decided to try running tiamat. Did not expect a win, and honestly dont really know how to use the game DVR, so I wasnt planning on recording. Summoners wave and first Cleric wave went about as usual. Then we get to the dragon heads. And to my shock we actually killed 4 the first round. Then we get to the 2nd round and EVERYONE runs to black, and we killed all of them 2nd round around the 9 minutes remaining, which means that it took us between 10-11 minutes for the whole raid. Which as far as I know is the fastest completion to date.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did! Still on a high from it, still SUPER excited. Best experience I've had on Neverwinter too, pretty much everyone in the instance was freaking out and yell

#TiamatTakedown

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D103C06DA3B22601!232&authkey=!AEOSsprIqibi9s0&ithint=video%2cmp4

I'm not really Youtube savvy, but the link works, just need to pause and let it buffer. Apologies if its a bit choppy, stitched it together in Upload on the Xbox One.
    Post edited by fluffy6977 on
  • Options
    tgsmoothtgsmooth Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    #TiamatTakedown
    We killed tiamat on the second round! (Notice the timer at the top right.) So here is my second video for the second week of the takedown contest. I recorded it with the xbox 5 minute dvr. Thanks to everyone in the fight and great job, also I think it was fun in a different Tiamat fight that me and my group were throwing water ballons at tiamat as we destroyed him lol good times!

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/6115ca21-ffc3-404b-93d4-6c8c7ceab30e?gamerTag=TG Smooth&scid=8dd60100-6cc0-42f2-bb3e-c47b184a79f5
  • Options
    fluffy6977fluffy6977 Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    tgsmooth wrote: »
    #TiamatTakedown
    We killed tiamat on the second round! (Notice the timer at the top right.) So here is my second video for the second week of the takedown contest. I recorded it with the xbox 5 minute dvr. Thanks to everyone in the fight and great job, also I think it was fun in a different Tiamat fight that me and my group were throwing water ballons at tiamat as we destroyed him lol good times!

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/6115ca21-ffc3-404b-93d4-6c8c7ceab30e?gamerTag=TG Smooth&scid=8dd60100-6cc0-42f2-bb3e-c47b184a79f5

Nice takedown! HAd to watch to see if you were in my group lol. I love the character name, Walker Boh is a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!
  • Options
    swordofvirginityswordofvirginity Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Stayed Up Really Late trying to get this video in before the submission cutoff time, hope I didn't miss it ! Here is my submission for the #TiamatTakedown contest! Good Luck Everyone! Have had 50+ great runs thanks to a fantastic community effort! keep up the incredible work everyone!
    Never give up, always shoot for the moon because at least you'll land in the stars! Thanks!
    Took forever to upload sorry.
    Won't let me post link, so please just httpsand copy please
    Https ://youtu.be/JII-JAn0Ipk
  • Options
    @fluffy6977 thanks, I just hope that killing her in two rounds is enough to win this contest, I don't have video editing software or else I would definitely make it a lot cooler with music and an intro and outro. You can see in the video I had to finish green off by myself lol, I was pretty proud placing top 5 as AOE DPS class over healers and cw's they usually get top. We'll find out the winner today though!
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    We're reviewing the videos now!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    i love that gif so much lol
  • Options
    We're reviewing the videos now!

awesome
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT

• Options
    edited August 2015
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
    -- "Often Autumn" @GrizzlyLegend94

Always Shoot for the Moon, if you miss, at least you will land in the Moonstone Mask!

ignore my Arc Account name lol, made it early on as a joke, am in the process of changing it.
  • Options
    Congrats goes out to Nem3s1s on winning the very 2nd Heavy Mystic Nightmare on Neverwinter Xbox! Awesome video! Wish I could easily edit it into a story as well! Very nicely done! Congrats!
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Congrats to Nem3s1s! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oUHWCxKXvc&amp;feature=share
    We're still going to do this for at least one more week!

• Options
    Congrats goes out to Nem3s1s on winning the very 2nd Heavy Mystic Nightmare on Neverwinter Xbox! Awesome video! Wish I could easily edit it into a story as well! Very nicely done! Congrats!
    Thank you :) well, it took some time but it was worth every second spent, be patient and keep trying.
    Congrats to Nem3s1s! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oUHWCxKXvc&amp;feature=share
    We're still going to do this for at least one more week!
    Thank you StrumSlinger, this is awesome. Thanks to all others involved!

Keep submitting your videos guys, take some time, be creative and it might get you lucky too :)

Again thanks all, happy camper here.
    The Legendary Outlaws

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT

• Options
    We're still accepting for submissions!

• Options
    We're still accepting for submissions!

Am currently in the long process of editing my video at the moment. 2 quick questions for you if you don't mind.
    1. Submission Deadline for this weeks contest (still Sunday night/Monday Morning) ?
    2. Does the winner have to be online on Monday to claim? (Busy, vacation,etc preventing player from being online at the time) Will this greatly effect the contest? (since you like to post the winners picture right away on Monday )
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    #TiamatTakedown

Here is my 3rd video for the tiamat takedown contest. I added a little summer festival fun into it with a piñata, some water balloons, and of course can't forget the celebratory fireworks. BTW I think it was my water balloons that killed tiamat so fast lol. But here goes I hope you guys and girls enjoy this. (Placed 3rd as a SW Hellbringer, Fury path.)

https://youtu.be/2cCiwpcUuqA

• Options
    @strumslinger , Is the cutoff time at 12am PDT on Monday, I'm surprised I'm the only one who's posted a video this week? (Good for me I guess) But just though I would ask since I know the winner is picked on Monday. Thanks in advance and I loved this contest hope we get more like it.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Here is my 3rd submission for the #TiamatTakedown contest, Dragon Queen´s Demise.

http://youtu.be/roAwFDqMNhQ

Thanks for watching, good luck all.

Edit: teh grammar
    Post edited by nem3sls on
    The Legendary Outlaws

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT

• Options
    Right if it ends at 12 then yay me!!! Still surprised at the lack of video posts :(. For a chance to win an epic mount you would think people would be all over this especially if its like the rarest one right now. (I dot think you can get it in game meaning there will only be 3 of them) Congrats nem3sls on your win btw.
  • Options
    Right if it ends at 12 then yay me!!! Still surprised at the lack of video posts :(. For a chance to win an epic mount you would think people would be all over this especially if its like the rarest one right now. (I dot think you can get it in game meaning there will only be 3 of them) Congrats nem3sls on your win btw.

Yay, but beware of snipers ;)

I´m also surprised at the lack of interest on posting videos or even taking time to do a nice one, thanks, I was yeaaaaahhh I won I won xD, still people are disliking my video on YT(probably the ones who didnt win heh)

About the mystic nightmare, it has been in those Nightmare lockboxes(beta and first patch) so I personally dont think they will be back, except in giveaways like that.

Now we need the Mystic Phoera too @strumslinger :wink:

Good luck and fingers crossed for you man!
    The Legendary Outlaws

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT

• Options
    I appreciate it and hopefully no snipers haha. (Don't jynx me) I wonder what other contests are in store for us? I'm going to try to participate in all of them. Wish I knew I would have got a free companion if I was one of the first to hit level 60. @strumslinger any chance we'll see anything for 100%ing all the xbox achievements lol?
  • Options
    I appreciate it and hopefully no snipers haha. (Don't jynx me) I wonder what other contests are in store for us? I'm going to try to participate in all of them. Wish I knew I would have got a free companion if I was one of the first to hit level 60.

Nah, I wont jynx you :)

I am wondering the same, contests are awesome.

There was a free companion when reaching 60? I totally missed out on that though.
    The Legendary Outlaws

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT

• Options
    Yeah the Volcanic Galeb Duhr, I don't know how many people got it but it was awhile back, it wasn't a contest, in fact I don't think it was something they mentioned but just gave away for those who reached 60 first.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Yeah the Volcanic Galeb Duhr, I don't know how many people got it but it was awhile back, it wasn't a contest, in fact I don't think it was something they mentioned but just gave away for those who reached 60 first.

From what I´ve learned they gave away the volcanic galeb duhr to people reaching lvl 60 in the beta,
    Sad enough I´ve started playing after the beta and also started pumping loads of money into the game a bit afterwards :( any chance to get one of those @strumslinger

Edit: stand corrected, it was nine players in beta and 60 after the beta.
    The Legendary Outlaws

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT

• Options
    Yeah lol would have been awesome to get, my tank could have used it. Are you in a guild already nem3sls, I'm looking for more active player for mine.
  • Options
    grizzlylegend94grizzlylegend94 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    ugh am trying so hard to have this video edited and uploaded before the deadline. if i dont make the deadline cut im going to be furious, i personally feel that ive put an extensive amount of time and effort into my video. heres hoping i can make the deadline on time! hurry up youtube! lol
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE (AND TGSMOOTH for being the only upload so far!)

Always shoot for the Moon, if you miss at least you'll land at the Moonstone Mask!
    "Often Autumn" @GrizzlyLegend94

Edit: Also @strumslinger , since this is the final deadline for the Mystic, i imagine it would greatly assist anyone trying to finish up their video if the deadline was extended by a mere couple hours, would be an immense help top all of us players still wanting to submuit, but are struggling with youtube, editing and internet issues. i know its a long shot lol, but would help everyone immensely. thanks. heres hoping lol.
    Post edited by grizzlylegend94 on
  • Options
    Fingers crossed should be near that time :)
This discussion has been closed.