What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tiamat Takedown Video Submissions!

Comments

• Options
    lvlkarmalvllvlkarmalvl Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    - snip-

Amazingly well done sir. I hope everyone sees your strategy for dealing with the spawns and realizes they don't need to be killing, just kiting. You really should throw this video up in the forums under the title "How to Quickly Beat Clerics" or some such.
  • Options
    sairaiakkisairaiakki Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Mounts for everyone! Awesome videos so far. Wish we could all win one as well.
  • Options
    williamreedywilliamreedy Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    - snip-

Amazingly well done sir. I hope everyone sees your strategy for dealing with the spawns and realizes they don't need to be killing, just kiting. You really should throw this video up in the forums under the title "How to Quickly Beat Clerics" or some such.

That is a very good idea.
  • Options
    saskgodfathersaskgodfather Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    > @williamreedy said:
    > lvlkarmalvl wrote: »
    >
    > saskgodfather wrote: »
    >
    > - snip-
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Amazingly well done sir. I hope everyone sees your strategy for dealing with the spawns and realizes they don't need to be killing, just kiting. You really should throw this video up in the forums under the title "How to Quickly Beat Clerics" or some such.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That is a very good idea.

That's a good idea, but I think I can only reply, not post new threads. If someone else can repost it please do.
  • Options
    kyleundefinedkyleundefined Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Yes, awesome videos so far. I've enjoyed them all. Would be cool if everyone got something at least, doubt it though.

@saskgodfather When I'm on my DC, and I see a tank doing what you are, I just sit there and heal, and that side always finishes first with only two people. So much fun actually.
  • Options
    xkrz8xdeathxkrz8xdeath Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    twitch.tv/r3tali8/v/9292034 Heres my Tiamut Takedown i did as much as i could using the tiamut Armor. I am currently Playing your game from Hawaii Bigisland Chee :) (XBOX1)beginning to end Part 1 Part 2 Tiamut gets Defeated
    Post edited by xkrz8xdeath on
  • Options
    tellistorterratellistorterra Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    Yes, awesome videos so far. I've enjoyed them all. Would be cool if everyone got something at least, doubt it though.

@saskgodfather When I'm on my DC, and I see a tank doing what you are, I just sit there and heal, and that side always finishes first with only two people. So much fun actually.

"all"? even mine? but my commentary was cheesy at best
  • Options
    rigamungrigamung Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    tiamat part 1(beginning)
    https://youtu.be/YugsF4vWJYc

tiamt part 2
    https://youtu.be/gL6zvsF_55E

tiamt part 3 (end)
    https://youtu.be/2i7QvZejgFo

this is my tiamat raid..thanks for watching my video.

• Options
    minicorgiminicorgi Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    My #TiamatTakedown submission :)http://youtu.be/buPjLx_mqHs I know a little late :)
  • Options
    tgsmoothtgsmooth Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Who else can't wait for tomorrow to see who won! Please feel free to gloat on here I'm curious who will get it.
  • Options
    mrtehpuppymrtehpuppy Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    Stayed up a bit late to try and get this in before the judging! Hope you guys enjoy my #TiamatTakedown video and good luck to e'rybody who entered! And remember, GREEN TEAM RULES!

Member of Look Good Play Good
    Pup - Level 70 4.2k Buff/Debuff AC DC
    XBL GT: TehPuppy
  • Options
    drifter902drifter902 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I'm trying to make my submission, but apparently I haven't been around long enough to post links.
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    edited August 2015
    Submissions are closed for this week! We're watching all the ones that have been submitted over the weekend. We'll announce a winner soon! Thank you to everyone who submitted and made this contest a success.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    Submissions are closed for this week! We're watching all the ones that have been submitted over the weekend. We'll announce a winner soon! Thank you to everyone who submitted and made this contest a success.

I will be waiting with high hopes.
  • Options
    drifter902drifter902 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    > @strumslinger said:
    > Submissions are closed for this week! We're watching all the ones that have been submitted over the weekend. We'll announce a winner soon! Thank you to everyone who submitted and made this contest a success.

dammit. i hope my tweet made it in in time.
  • Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    Fingers crossed :)
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    After watching all the videos, the community team decided that the inaugural winner is TehPuppy! f809facb586ede77fbe6989cad5a503d1438641119.jpg

Watch his video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk6H6Z3GNyU&feature=youtu.be&a

• Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Options
    tgsmooth wrote: »
    Congrats!!!
    Thanks!
  • Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    Well done and congrats
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • Options
    kyleundefinedkyleundefined Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Awesome, congrats!!!
  • Options
    Amazing submissions and congratulations to the first winner, mrtehpuppy. The next order of business is when the next video submissions can go up.
  • Options
    curses, i'll have to win the next one. congrats
  • Options
    After watching all the videos, the community team decided that the inaugural winner is TehPuppy! f809facb586ede77fbe6989cad5a503d1438641119.jpg

Watch his video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk6H6Z3GNyU&feature=youtu.be&a

looking back on it, there's so surprise how you won. after watching, i have to thank you on what you said about the GS topic. wish more people can hear it and actually comprehend what you're saying
  • Options
    theivinghoodtheivinghood Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    This is my video submission for #TiamatTakedown for the contest. All on helium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74AsaDvQegc&feature=youtu.be

• Options
    @theivinghood, some tips for you because I know people spa this all day long.

1. Equip the dragon soul!!!!!! IF people failed to put down the soul on blue you might have been able to if you had it equipped.
    2. Don't fight on top of the clerics, it makes them regen slower.

Too many times I have seen games fail simply because people either don't pick up the dragon soul or they just don't equip it, it is too easy and can help prevent a wipe o a head which in most cases usually means your going to loose. Just some advice for ya though.
  • Options
    Keep the submissions coming!

• Options
    Keep the submissions coming!

wait, it's still Tiamat? And do we have to send in another to be considered or a new one?
  • Options
    looking back on it, there's so surprise how you won. after watching, i have to thank you on what you said about the GS topic. wish more people can hear it and actually comprehend what you're saying

Hehe, than k you and it's been something I've been preaching to my friends in game for a while now. The debate over the actual importance of GS could go on forever(and I'm not about to hijack this thread for the sake of that topic either) but I'll just leave it as, people should stop being jerks to each other and pointing fingers and blame when the group fails at a Tiamat run. It doesn't encourage others to play properly and it doesn't educate players on how to play more efficiently (and then there's the whole, with enough buffs and debuffs, a 10k TR can hit harder than a non-buffed 16k TR thing lol).

But regardless of all that, thank you! And thanks to the other folks that congratulated me. BUT the contest isn't over!!! GET TO MAKING MOAR VIDS FOLKS!

• Options
    You don't have to submit a new one, but if you'd like to be more creative with one, then by all means. :D

This discussion has been closed.