test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Holy Crusaders (Crusaders Alliance) is preparing to take over the world - would you join us?

124»

Comments

• Options
    oria1oria1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I want to add that we are the First alliance at PC to get to max rank and that would never happen if it wasn't for the great teamwork that all guilds demonstrated. We really all act as one when it comes to important things.

For me its practically the 1st in all 3 servers too and I mean it in the way that all guilds in this alliance, leveled to max together as a group. When we formed the alliance none of the guilds was 20, but we all worked and helped each other to get to where we are now. We didn't buy guilds or kick any guilds to get ready made 20s and level faster to max rank, even though we did have offers.

It was really fun leveling the guilds and it did gave us a common goal and something to work together. Joined Dragon flights, trading of currencies between guilds, joined BiD calls to get shards and lots of others smaller details that made us what we are now.

The No1 Drama free alliance in all 3 servers.

A big thank you to all the guild leaders and officers for the coordination and the fun meetings :P

Post edited by oria1 on

• Options
    zerogravity736zerogravity736 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    hello I have a question about your guild if the guild master could send me a mail in game I would appreciate it as I do not spend a lot of time reading the forums I would rather be playing in game @zerogravity736 thank you very much