test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Holy Crusaders (Crusaders Alliance) is preparing to take over the world - would you join us?

Comments

• Options
    rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    Please note! Both guilds are absolutely full, we don't have any more room at the moment. All incoming apps from now on will go on a waiting list (you will be notified if you are on a waiting list or not once the application gets approved) with a probable ETA for spots to become available.

Hppay gaming from the Crusaders family :)
  • Options
    Greetings! We're a few days away from GH 16 (the guilds are literally 8 hours from one another in terms of upgrades). We have around 4 spots open at the moment (plus a written promise, we have no intention of selling the guild like... others.) Feel free to apply!
  • Options
    kazaza71kazaza71 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Hey, just wanted to let you all know we have a few spots open in our alliance go ahead and apply if you wanna be member in an awesome guild!!! Crusaders took a goodbyephoto for mod 8 and are all ready for Mod 9.

BTW, we are days away from GH 17... Just saying
    Post edited by kazaza71 on
  • Options
    Just wanted to share this awesome video made by Seavia of one of our Tia guild runs this mod -

• Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    Welcome Adventurers! The brave souls in THC and TUC have been working hard, bringing in resources and treasures - as such, both Holy and Unholy guilds are in the process of upgrading to rank 17!

As soon as this is done we will be building our 4th and final Boon structure - The Temple! (Lifesteal) - this will join our other Boon structures of Wizard Workshop (Hit Points), Stable (Defense, Arm Pen, Mount Speed), and Barracks (Power, XP Bonus).

Don't forget we are a large International guild, and span all time zones - we always have people on, so you'll always have colleagues to quest with, or to chit chat. Think you've got what it takes? Sign up at our recruitment form here: http://theholycrusaders.enjin.com/recruitment

Sorce (Your friendly Battlemage)
  • Options
    Greetings future Crusaders! We're currently upgrading to Guildhall 18 and working on the Temple, our last boon structure. We have limited space at the moment, we'll be closing our recruiting gates soon - make sure to apply and step foot inside the wack, awesome and fun Crusader family, you'll never be the same afterwards B)
  • Options
    Hello to all aspiring Crusaders!

Both THC and TUC have been hard at work and are in the midst of upgrading our structures to Rank 9. All this hard work is mixed in with fun and games, and you may see the Crusaders running around Heralds, doing nemo/emo (Normal/Epic Demo), Tiamat, Black Ice Domination and the like.

Added to that we still have our regular karaoke nights and a hell of a lot of fun in game. We've had a handful of spots open up, so if you think you are ready to join in, apply via our website.

Requirements are 3000 or higher Item level and Active daily players that like to be the very best (like no one ever was). If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any Crusader, or look for an officer!

Sorce
  • Options
    Just days away from Guildhall 19! The Crusaders are working extra hard to reach 20 in just a few weeks. Please feel free to apply on our website - we're still recruiting!
  • Options
    archangelzorak01archangelzorak01 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 324 Arc User
    rinat114 said:

Just days away from Guildhall 19! The Crusaders are working extra hard to reach 20 in just a few weeks. Please feel free to apply on our website - we're still recruiting!

especially if your main is a healadin, I'd love to be able to do Dragonflight on my main for once.
    Neverwinter Module 6: The only MMO expansion in the history of MMO's to remove more content than it added.

• Options
    strandedaussiestrandedaussie Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User

rinat114 said:

especially if your main is a healadin, I'd love to be able to do Dragonflight on my main for once.
    I was thinking about this today, and I'm going to make the effort with my healadin and do DF with it. Mostly because I miss your sexy dps.
  • Options
    Unleash the Fireworks and Fanfare!

THC and TUC have both started Guild Hall Rank 20! A super big shout out to everyone for working their butts off (and having fun whilst doing it). 15 days to go!

We do have some spots open for new members - our Recruitment form is found on our website here: http://theholycrusaders.com/recruitment
  • Options
    Greetings folks,

I'd like to update that we have added another step to our application form that includes an evaluation of skill/knowledge of the applicant. We value skill over gear and we want to know whether there's something to work with or rather there are more improvements that need to be done by the player side before joining.

We'll reach the final GH level (20) in exactly 2 days and we're very excited to be the first community with 2 equal guilds to get to 20. It sure as hell wasn't easy, but it's a huge achievement for everyone involved.

Cheers!
  • Options
    We're happy to announce that both guilds (THC and TUC) got to 20 today at the very same time, we're working hard to upgrade the rest of the boons at the moment. I'd like to salute everyone for the hard work, getting 2 guilds to 20 at the same time and in the exact same pace isn't easy but we did it! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    The Crusaders are 100% done with all the boons and the main upgrades of GH 20 and we're busy playing ball, getting drunk and planning our next Karaoke night. We also have a brand new guild video you can find in the main page of the thread (courtesy of the awesome Seavia). Feel free to apply :)
    Post edited by rinat114 on
  • Options
    shiva79#6664 shiva79 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    many thanks to the crusader group, who played saha with me last night, and especially Gin for hosting it.
    really confirmed my former good experience made with your guilds and showed, that boring stuff can be fun with the right people
  • Options

many thanks to the crusader group, who played saha with me last night, and especially Gin for hosting it.
    really confirmed my former good experience made with your guilds and showed, that boring stuff can be fun with the right people

Thank you for your message, I'll make sure to forward this to Gin :)
  • Options
    caelarancaelaran Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    New to the game and looking for a fun, friendly family to join. Was directed to this post by the Reddit guild recruitment list.

Obviously not 3K+ Item level, but was wondering if you could point me in the direction of any guilds you've encountered that share your playstyle and would be good for newer players.

Response via PM is just fine if wanting to avoid guild vs. guild drama :)
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    caelaran said:

New to the game and looking for a fun, friendly family to join. Was directed to this post by the Reddit guild recruitment list.

Obviously not 3K+ Item level, but was wondering if you could point me in the direction of any guilds you've encountered that share your playstyle and would be good for newer players.

Hey hey, please feel free to refer to any of our Alliance guilds, you can find the full list right here.
    Post edited by rinat114 on
  • Options
    rinat114 said:

caelaran said:

Hey hey, please feel free to refer to any our Alliance guilds, you can find the full list right here.
    Thanks a lot! Do any / all of those cater primarily to new players?
  • Options
    caelaran said:

rinat114 said:

caelaran said:

Hey hey, please feel free to refer to any our Alliance guilds, you can find the full list right here.
    Nope, however they have way less requirements than we do and would be glad to help a new player out :)
  • Options
    rinat114 said:

caelaran said:

rinat114 said:

caelaran said:

Nope, however they have way less requirements than we do and would be glad to help a new player out :)
    Great! All of those have the lower requirements? Or just a few in particular?

Sorry for all the questions, just want to approach the right group(s) :)
  • Options
    caelaran said:

rinat114 said:

caelaran said:

rinat114 said:

caelaran said:

Great! All of those have the lower requirements? Or just a few in particular?

Sorry for all the questions, just want to approach the right group(s) :)
    If you could find me in-game we can talk and I'll gladly help you out. @rinat114 is the handle :)
  • Options
    Will do, thanks!

Now to settle on a class---thinking DC :)
  • Options
    caelaran said:

Will do, thanks!

Now to settle on a class---thinking DC :)

Oh are you a brand new player? Brand new character? If that's the case I don't think any of the alliance guilds accept peeps under 70, but I can check for you. Contact me in-game when you have the time.
  • Options
    andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I'd like to thank our Guild Leader Lia Knowles, our leadership TEAM and our Alliance partner Bladerunners for the impetus to run a MASSIVE 5 hour scavenger hunt for The Holy/Unholy Crusaders.
    Congratulations to all our members (over 20)! who completed the challenge: http://theholycrusaders.com/rewards

***and*** leftovers to build for the next event... :)
  • Options
    edited September 2016

17 million AD worth of rewards, 5 hours of hard work, 4 of which Lia spent on a rock in the Stronghold, 40 people cursing Caliban and over 20 eventual winners. Thank you for everybody who participated and to my awesome officers for making the 5 hour sit in the operation room hilarious as **** :)
  • Options
    Greeting folks, The Crusaders are still recruiting, while it's not easy to get in, you will never want out :) I have stepped down as guild leader as I had to quit the game, however everything is still the same and the guild has 3 new guild leaders! If you're interested in joining, make sure to check our application form.

Cheers!
  • Options
    laslobolaslobo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Greeting folks, This is the "TORM" the newest addition to "The Crusaders" leadership, I would like to let you all know that "The Crusaders" are recruiting, we look forward to seeing you join us in Neverwinter. I would also like to thank Ayasuke and Who for their work on our Fishermans Master guide to the newest MOD zone Sea of Moving Ice (which is available to all guild members). If you're interested in joining, belly up to the bar and check our application form.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Greetings kind people of Neverwinter!

We have updated our guild entrance requirement to 3.1k item level per the new endgame content (Svardborg and FBI). For more information please visit our application form on our website right here.

Happy hunting!
  • Options
    andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    Our alliance has finally achieved Max Level!
    @www.theholycrusaders.com for information on The Holy Crusaders and The Unholy Crusaders