test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Holy Crusaders (Crusaders Alliance) is preparing to take over the world - would you join us?

Comments

• rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    Thanks for the kind words, Silver :)

Apparently you can't edit posts in this new forum layout, so until we're able to - requirements have been updated from 2k to 2.5k item level minimum.

In the meantime, we've been having tons of funs killing 4 dragons daily. Video will be added to the main post as well :)

• archangelzorak01archangelzorak01 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 324 Arc User
    *Update*
    We cleared out some inactives today. There are now about 25 slots available to new victims recruits.

Neverwinter Module 6: The only MMO expansion in the history of MMO's to remove more content than it added.

Guild Hall rank 7 is underway shortly, also updated our GH rank at the moment and the boons we currently possess.
  • blamecharlesblamecharles Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Application filed, Level 70 OP of protection 3400 IL.
  • dominicandude18dominicandude18 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Just filled out a form, SW, Lvl 70 2.9k ilvl. Saw you guys around the world map a lot promoting and along with one of your members actually taking time to help me out in IWD for some dailies, was convinced to check out your website and do the form.
    edited September 2015
    Update: THC has reached market place 4 (GH 8), TUC will catch up in around 4 days :)

And a shameless victory dance party after we won siege and brought it down to 19v4 towards the end!
    Post edited by rinat114 on
  • archangelzorak01archangelzorak01 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Another adventure with The Holy Crusaders. 4 Dragons in 4 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4qF9dEaRw

Neverwinter Module 6: The only MMO expansion in the history of MMO's to remove more content than it added.

• kalvin49kalvin49 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Just sent through my application for my CW IL 2.7 cheers ;)
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    Welcome to the Crusaders family @kalvin49!
    Recruitment is still open! around 20 spots left for each of our guilds. We have just reached Rank 9 and have a few days left for rank 10. Wizard's Workshop currently on the works as the next boon.
    We've reached GH 10 yesterday, nearly done with both of our boon structures at rank 5 (stable + wizard's workshop) and will shortly start the upgrade to 11 :)
  • myenglishsucksmyenglishsucks Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    rinat114 said:

Boons: Stable - Rank 4 | Wizard's Workshop - Rank 5
    Which boons will you take after these ones?

rinat114 said:

Boons: Stable - Rank 4 | Wizard's Workshop - Rank 5
    Which boons will you take after these ones?
    Barracks & Mercenary Outpost.
  • jeffsliderjeffslider Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 112 Arc User
    *Update*

We're currently upgrading to SH rank 11 and we're still recruiting. Space is limited however at this time so apply to us while you can!!
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    THC/TUC now come with a free subscription to our guild Karoke Nights (singing not required for guild entry).
    Join to hear Andorra in our Saturday Karaoke night, we migggght have drunk recordings of people from last time (me included) ;)
    Update: Both guilds are nearly full, we have around 2 - 3 spots left. If you're interested in applying do it while you can. We'll be closing our recruiting gates soon :)
    edited November 2015
    Latest update! We are about to cap and close off recruitment (I don't even need one hand to count the amount of available spots left). Once we do, any applications will be going on a waiting list for spots to open up.

For those of you not wanting to miss your chance to join the Crusaders, make sure you jump on that application form! Please remember that our requirements are Level 70, minimum of 2.5k Item level, and able to help us kick butt! :sunglasses:

Progress wise, THC is going to hit GH13 in a few days, whilst TUC will be hitting GH12. Boon-wise, we are adding the Barracks to our collection of Stable and Wizard Workshop.
    Greetings future Crusaders and other peasants! (:P)
    Our requirements have changed from 2.5k upwards to 2.8k. We have a limited amount of spots open again, feel free to apply.
    THC is nearly starting the upgrade to 14 and TUC is on the way there. Both are currently 13.

Cheers :)
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Happy Holidays from The Holy Crusaders! We are currently doing Heralds runs until our eyes bleed to prepare for the next double RP and upgrading our Strongholds. Look for anyone in game rank 4 or above in The Holy Crusaders or The Unholy Crusaders if you meet our requirements (level 70 - Item level 2.8+ if you are interested in joining up and have questions.

NOTE: Home Post Updated with New Information.
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    As a bit of a veteran guild-hopper over the last 2 years, I can say I've finally found a guild I can't imagine ever leaving. Holy crusaders for the win.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    jonkoca said:

As a bit of a veteran guild-hopper over the last 2 years, I can say I've finally found a guild I can't imagine ever leaving. Holy crusaders for the win.

No love for TUC? :p I echo @jonkoca's sentiments. A very well-run and organised alliance. I take my hat off to the GM's and officers, who are doing an amazing job, especially over the festive period. After seeing the Gutbusters do a guild run for Tiamat, I was rather envious, but the Crusaders' Alliance has made that possible for me too.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    rinat114 said:

Update: THC has reached market place 4 (GH 8), TUC will catch up in around 4 days :)

And a shameless victory dance party after we won siege and brought it down to 19v4 towards the end!
    Little bit offtopic, I was browsing through this thread (since I am currently cut loose from a guild) and I saw this screenshot. What chat overlay is that exactly? I am assuming the arc one, although I have never used or seen it myself.

rinat114 said:

Little bit offtopic, I was browsing through this thread (since I am currently cut loose from a guild) and I saw this screenshot. What chat overlay is that exactly? I am assuming the arc one, although I have never used or seen it myself.
    That's Teamspeak's OverWolf (the official overlay as well atm.)

Also cheers Jon and Lirithiel, glad you're enjoying the Crusader family and found a home with us :)
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    rinat114 said:

rinat114 said:

Also cheers Jon and Lirithiel, glad you're enjoying the Crusader family and found a home with us :)
    TY for the info, ill probably not bother applying to the crusaders though, because as pointed out above, its a very structured and organized guild which means it has expectations of you as a member and seeing as I kind of like doing my own thing in the game, expectations of me is a big no no :p From what I have seen though you keep a very organized and tidy room so props to you for that.
    edited December 2015

rinat114 said:

rinat114 said:

TY for the info, ill probably not bother applying to the crusaders though, because as pointed out above, its a very structured and organized guild which means it has expectations of you as a member and seeing as I kind of like doing my own thing in the game, expectations of me is a big no no :p From what I have seen though you keep a very organized and tidy room so props to you for that.
    I can most definitely respect that, every person has their own idea of how they like their gaming experience to be, some like it a little bit more casual and another would appreciate a more organized environment :) I do believe however, that you might change your mind if you fully understand how things work and get a better clarification in an one-on-one conversation, I'd be happy to answer your questions and find out together if it's relevant to you at all, I think it's worth a check (Might get a better grasp on our expectations, which IMO aren't much at all!). Hit me up in-game if you're interested - Lia Knowles@rinat114 :D
    Happy New Year from the Crusaders! I think the Christmas cheer has worn off (read our Hangovers have finally ended), and we have a few spots left in both Holy and Unholy. Do you think you are ready to join us?

Both Holy and Unholy have the following attributes:
    • Guild Hall: Rank 14
    • Barracks: Rank 7
    • Stable: Rank 7
    • Wizard Workshop: Rank 7
    We are always recruiting and love to have new friendly faces join in the fun - you just need to be active, 2.8k item level or higher, and a slight competitive flair doesn't go astray.

The guild does regular Dragonflights, Heralds runs, Tiamat, Emo (Epic Demo), and we've even been running Stronghold Siege! So far we've been enjoying some crushing victories there :wink:

But wait, there's more! Events, competitions, hey we even run Karaoke once a month on our TeamSpeak server (please note you cannot claim bleeding ears against the Guild Health policy).

Think this sounds a perfect fit for you? Fill out our recruitment form on our website, or if you have any questions give us a shout. We don't bite (unless asked to).
    We are on our way to GH 15 and will start upgrading to 16 the second it's done :) We have around 5 spots left in total (both guilds combined), feel free to apply!