test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Welcome to the Vanilla Forums!

2»

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    charononus wrote: »
    Hey maybe I'm missing this, but is there no dev tracker or new posts section anymore?

Nope. They're supposed to be working on it.

homebrew dev tracker
    http://www.nwo-uncensored.com/devtracker.php
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I have discovered that since the most recent big Vanilla maintenance, if I access the forums from somewhere like a web search link, the header and footer don't display at all. With no header, you can't log in.

Navigating in from the link on Neverwinter's Arc homepage finally solved this problem for me, but it was really confusing. It still does this depending on how I access the forum, but it remembers that I'm logged in. I am posting this right now with the header and footer hidden/trimmed.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    Also since the last update - I can't log out of the forums. Ever since the move to the Vanilla forums, I've had 2 log in boxes: one in the header and one for the forums.

Logging into the forums will not log me in to the Arc (header) portion. If I click a link in the forums that takes me to a news item, for instance, I am no longer logged in. But - if I log in via the header, I'm logged in to the forums. None of this really bothered me before, I rarely log in to Arc itself, but like to browse the forums sometimes without being logged in.

Anyway. it is quite possible that I have gone completely stupid, but I can't for the life of me see anywhere to log out of the forums now. In fact, I even logged into the Arc header, which previously would log me out of both. But now, when I log off from the header, I'm still logged in to the forums.

Where did the forum log out option go?