test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Costume help

magemighty1magemighty1 Posts: 57 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Costumes and Concepts
Okay guys, I need your help.
I'm working on an idea for a new costume and I've kinda hit a block, struggling to come up with the mask design. Ideally I'd want something like:

4403274-2266370603-tumbl.jpg

At least in terms of aesthetic, not necessarily the Batman-esque ears. Any help would be much appreciated!

My main character is Blackflight
Post edited by magemighty1 on

Comments

• Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Do you have access to the Speedster Goggles costume piece?
    6a54e0cd-95e8-4e15-b3f0-a0c86acceaaa.jpg

screenshot_2014-11-12-07-12-10.jpg

screenshot_2014-11-07-13-10-26.jpg

....with them you should be able to achieve the look you want easily.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Tfw
    You didn't log in for the first month of gold rewards
    Which is a shame... Seeing as I actually liked the costume piece. Should probably ramp my 1000 day vet up to a lifetime sub.

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Sorry for the double post, but the general mask design may also be helpful. All to sort of... Complete the mask design.

• Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    There are only a couple of pieces to make a "batman" head spike look. One is a fin that is under side accessories in the head and hair section. The other is Foxbat's 90s movie mask. It looks more like wolverine.

The mask...just look at partial mask. Also Firewing face paint has that chin piece.
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    There are only a couple of pieces to make a "batman" head spike look. One is a fin that is under side accessories in the head and hair section. The other is Foxbat's 90s movie mask. It looks more like wolverine.

The mask...just look at partial mask. Also Firewing face paint has that chin piece.

If you have the cosmic set - the partial mask under heads has a great chin strap effect when used with helmets - looks particularly good with Defender 2015 helmet (imho) - toss in the Psionic Dragon Side 'Wings' and the speedster googles and you have a pretty decent 'Armored' Vigilante Mammal of the Night

Would also work with Armadillo helmet which gives a great noseguard look similar to Marvel Nighthawk mask.