test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mechanon Recognition Drops Missing?

eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Gameplay Bugs
While running both the brain freeze and waste transmission sections of Steel Crusade, on multiple occasions defeated enemies have dropped recognition (as indicated by the small exclamation mark) however when walking over these recognition markers, no actual recognition is awarded - not UNTIL or Mechanon.

Please either remove these recognition markers from steel crusade missions or add the associated Mechanon Recognition to these drops.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Exclamation marks are item loot, not recognition. Recognition drops look like badges.
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I know the difference between the two, besides having to actually do something to pick up normal drops.

recognition rewards lsmaller and rounder, yes a medal but looks like a small exclamation mark also, but they auto pick up when you run over them and the token reward is noted in your chat log.

when a mob drops in the steel crusade missions i have seen the same icon i see for until, primus, mcpd recognition left behind so i walk over it to pick up and the icon simply disappears - no recognition reward given.

I will grab a screenshot next time it happens
  • Options
    themightydorkthemightydork Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You may have been suffering lag, looking at your other posts Liath I think this is the case.

I too ran over a recognition medal and at the time didnt notice it not showing up in chat, but a couple of minutes later when i was standing at Silverback handing in the mission I suddenly got an Until recognition out of nowhere.