test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot create reawakened

axenomeaxenome Posts: 97 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Gameplay Bugs
I have ten level 40 characters, still can't create a reawakened. Have logged onto them, nothing is changed, still won't let me create.
Update: Had to get an afk message before it gave me the archetype unlock token.
Post edited by axenome on

Comments

• kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Odd, I had to wait all of 5 seconds after logging in to have the game drop the AT token on me.
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bellesorcierebellesorciere Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I also have a level 40 character, one that hit 40 in the first week the game was live. Can't create a re-awakened.
  • eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    you all need to log into one of your level 40s, wait a few seconds - you will see a message about Automaton being unlocked. you can then create the AT if you have a free character slot.
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,106 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    eiledon wrote: »
    you all need to log into one of your level 40s, wait a few seconds - you will see a message about Automaton being unlocked. you can then create the AT if you have a free character slot.

Did that on my desktop but it didn't work. Something weird is going on from my desktop to laptop.

Desktop:
    -the RA AT is not even showing as an option

Laptop
    -option available and created one on Monday.

Desktop:
    -all new graphics created since about July seem to be invisible. Items such as the newer lockboxes, UNTIL shuttle, and new costume unlocks ALL show as a blank, white icon.

Laptop:
    -all of the above are visible

Desktop:
    -the new content crashes my game with a fatal error

Laptop:
    -new content plays fine on my laptop

Now, I'm home again and the RA AT is showing up and labelled as FREEFORM and not The Automaton. And, she can't buy powers because the power selections are acting as if she is a Freeform, but is in reality an AT.
    She also was crafted w/ the Gold costume award of the Liberty headpiece. And, it's not visible on my home computer.

I've deleted many files to force the game to re-download them, but nothing has changed. I updated my video driver, no change.

My desktop is a few years old but is otherwise fine. It runs w/ Windows 7. My laptop has Windows 8. But, come on, can THAT be it?

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"