test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help me guys!

fog50fog50 Posts: 67 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Fan Base Alpha
Does anybody know email address from dev team?I want to send some ideas for new Adventure Pack.My friend sent and idea for The Radiant Archetype and got 1000Z.So,because I am silver and don't have Freeform option,I want to send some ideas about Adventure Pack,and get 5000Z,because making an Adventure Pack is much more difficult than making an Archetype,right? :rolleyes:

So?Anybody?

P.S. I know you will say something like "Send a ticket".I already did.They said "Ask on forums"

P.P.S. If you even don't know their email address,would you help me to do that?

P.P.P.S Thanks!

P.P.P.P.S. This sucks
Post edited by fog50 on
_________________________________________________

Check out my PRIMUS DATABASE page

I don't play this game,except on holidays,but I often check forums.
However,my username is fog50,so send me an in-game mail (I'll reply as soon as I can)

Also,I am working on my Champions Online based blog.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

  • bobsy26bobsy26 Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    fog50 wrote: »
    Does anybody know email address from dev team?

    I doubt it's public knowledge.
    I want to send some ideas for new Adventure Pack.

    There's a suggestion forum. Post there. It's what it's for.
    My friend sent and idea for The Radiant Archetype and got 1000Z.

    No they didn't.
    So,because I am silver and don't have Freeform option,I want to send some ideas about Adventure Pack,and get 5000Z

    No, you won't.

    They don't just give out Zen to people with ideas. We all have ideas. The dev team has ideas. They're not sitting on their swivel chairs tapping their fingers saying "Oh, we have all the talent and funding to make lots of adventure packs, but none of us can think what to do!"
    P.P.P.P.S. This sucks

    Well, quite.
  • fog50fog50 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    bobsy26 wrote: »
    I doubt it's public knowledge.



    There's a suggestion forum. Post there. It's what it's for.



    No they didn't.



    No, you won't.

    They don't just give out Zen to people with ideas. We all have ideas. The dev team has ideas. They're not sitting on their swivel chairs tapping their fingers saying "Oh, we have all the talent and funding to make lots of adventure packs, but none of us can think what to do!"



    Well, quite.

    OH REALLY?!Then-HERE IS WHAT I WANT TO SAY:

    I see that you really want to reply and type anything,without thinking about it.Well,I can say you just didn't understand :rolleyes:

    Because,there is no information about their email address on this website (as I see) I asked-do you know their email address.That's all you must think about.If you don't know-it's not my problem.There are those who know.

    Next thing-suggestion forum,ha?Chances of sending my idea to dev team is something like:Asking for email address on forums.After that-trying posting on "SUGGESTIONS FORUMS".TrailTurtle will MAYBE see my Thread-chances 50%.If he even notice that I exist (with my Thread,of course) he would think about it,and he would probably say "No,I am busy" Chances-0%.

    YOU know did he send his idea?He paints most of his time.He designed Radiant costume and he made a list of all Radiant powers.That is what he said.I am not sure he lied.But you can check: @gameover8

    Girl,this idea is not like comic you made.This is something really complicated.It is not just making a story,like in comics.You must make new Villains-their costumes,their stories,their powers,what are they going to say and much more.I will also make new Archetype idea and I will send it with Adventure pack idea.Here is something from my notes:"One villain in the whole story will drop one of three costumes it wears.You can only get one costume per account.They won't be bound,so you can trade them." Enough.For now.Main villain will be Paradox (New villain).There will also be Cyberon,Gladiator,Caveman-I will think about more names...(Yup,new villains,too).Adventure pack will be based on TIME.And each story will be based on date it happened in history.So,from beginning of time,dinosaurs,first humans,(must check History book) Roman Colosseum...All these will be in 3 big missions:Past,Present,Future.Past will be about,you know,from beginning of time until "these days".Present will be based on current happenings in Millenium City,after that-Future, or-Cyber world (same place as in Fatal Err0r-cyber space) This is only idea.And what is about all Villains' costume design?What about their stories?Powers?Dialogs between them and heroes?They cannot just appear naked,without powers,without their life stories.Some of them will drop costumes,some of them unlimited devices.That's it.For now.What do you want to say now? (Except insult,of course)
    _________________________________________________

    Check out my PRIMUS DATABASE page

    I don't play this game,except on holidays,but I often check forums.
    However,my username is fog50,so send me an in-game mail (I'll reply as soon as I can)

    Also,I am working on my Champions Online based blog.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,314 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Fog, if your friend sent in an idea which was implemented and got them Zen, get the email address from them.

    Because no one here has ever heard of such a program, and it starts to sound to my like my ex-wife's claim that she wrote the Alan Parsons song "Old and Wise" while she was in high school. (Note: my ex was a congenital liar.)
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

    - David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited January 2014
    You, dear OP, played the shev really well! :biggrin:



    Also, the Radiant costume is all made from already existing silver parts. All of them being ingame for a long, long time. Long before this AT was even considered. Someone here is really gullible...

    And never, ever GM would advice you to ask about developers email address on game forums.

    Moreso, Cryptic studio have their own separate company site, along with contact datas, including emails and recruitment.

    Not a single sentence of OP rings true.
  • fog50fog50 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2014

    And never, ever GM would advice you to ask about developers email address on game forums.

    You sure?In fact,I asked them to give me Trail Turtle's email.They said to ask that on forums.(This was about 4-5 months ago) Now I want to do that,because I didn't have time before,but on last Friday Fan Art with Astromancer's picture (If you don't trust me,@meedacthunist,and I know you don't-check it out.BTW here is his PRIMUS DATABASE page) one guy commented with " We need that atomic thingy as an aura.",and TrailTurtle said "That would be awesome. I'll have to talk to the devs to see if thats possible".So,NOW I ask YOU what is the point of contacting TrailTurtle,if I can directly contact dev team?And also-think while you read-"designed" doesn't have to mean that he made new costume parts!

    @jonsills I tried,but he is mad on me.Long story.However,each time I ask on chat "Tell @gameover8 to delete me from ignore list",he just send me "FU** YOU!GO TO HELL!"

    And finally,dear @meedacthunist,when you reply,try to be kind,not insolent.If you don't want to reply-don't do that.
    _________________________________________________

    Check out my PRIMUS DATABASE page

    I don't play this game,except on holidays,but I often check forums.
    However,my username is fog50,so send me an in-game mail (I'll reply as soon as I can)

    Also,I am working on my Champions Online based blog.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited January 2014
    fog50 wrote: »
    You sure?In fact,I asked them to give me Trail Turtle's email.They said to ask that on forums.(This was about 4-5 months ago)
    They did not tell you to ask about TT's email. But to contact him via forum PM. You did understand them wrong.

    Also, I know a thing or two about this Astromancer's pic. In fact, if there was a programme of this sort, I'd knew about FX being designed from this piece... Because of reasons. :cool:
  • fog50fog50 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    They did not tell you to ask about TT's email. But to contact him via forum PM. You did understand them wrong.

    Also, I know a thing or two about this Astromancer's pic. In fact, if there was a programme of this sort, I'd knew about FX being designed from this piece... Because of reasons. :cool:

    OK,wait a second,I will check inbox.It will take some time.

    I could't find it.There are tons of mails.Sorry.But I am sure it was something like ask him on forum.Maybe I really didn't understand him.Anyways,I don't like their reply.It is not precisely

    BTW Fix that link of your Primus Database
    _________________________________________________

    Check out my PRIMUS DATABASE page

    I don't play this game,except on holidays,but I often check forums.
    However,my username is fog50,so send me an in-game mail (I'll reply as soon as I can)

    Also,I am working on my Champions Online based blog.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited January 2014
    fog50 wrote: »
    BTW Fix that link of your Primus Database

    What PDB link? This one in my sig? It works just fine.


    I've never said that Astromancer is MY toon.

    http://oi43.tinypic.com/zukxs9.jpg
  • fog50fog50 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    What PDB link? This one in my sig? It works just fine.


    I've never said that Astromancer is MY toon.

    http://oi43.tinypic.com/zukxs9.jpg

    Excuse me?I didn't say Astromancer is your toon
    _________________________________________________

    Check out my PRIMUS DATABASE page

    I don't play this game,except on holidays,but I often check forums.
    However,my username is fog50,so send me an in-game mail (I'll reply as soon as I can)

    Also,I am working on my Champions Online based blog.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fog50fog50 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Dude,just tell me do I have chance to get Freeform from sending an idea to dev team or not?
    _________________________________________________

    Check out my PRIMUS DATABASE page

    I don't play this game,except on holidays,but I often check forums.
    However,my username is fog50,so send me an in-game mail (I'll reply as soon as I can)

    Also,I am working on my Champions Online based blog.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bobsy26bobsy26 Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    fog50 wrote: »
    Dude,just tell me do I have chance to get Freeform from sending an idea to dev team or not?

    Nope. It'll cost you money like it does everyone else.
  • fog50fog50 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    No,not you again.You are pessimist.If I asked "Will I live" you would say "I don't think so".:biggrin:
    _________________________________________________

    Check out my PRIMUS DATABASE page

    I don't play this game,except on holidays,but I often check forums.
    However,my username is fog50,so send me an in-game mail (I'll reply as soon as I can)

    Also,I am working on my Champions Online based blog.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited January 2014
    Not a pessimist.
    You are told that, from a realistic viewpoint, it is very unlikely to be given Zen for game ideas.

    Even IF, one day, someone at Cryptic had idea for such contest, the whole thing would be advertised beforehand and made known to every player.

    Tl;dr: No.
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    fog50 wrote: »
    Dude,just tell me do I have chance to get Freeform from sending an idea to dev team or not?
    Not.

    :cool:
    jIBJh7X.jpg
    When XP earnings during a Double-XP Weekend still feel like I'm underperforming,
    there's something terribly wrong with the reward system...

    You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
  • jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    People have placed loads of suggestions under the forum threads specifically under the Suggestion Box. And while most aren't added, I'm sure that they are seen, even if they aren't specifically responded to. There have been some feedback and suggestions implemented recently, so it's always worth a shot to suggest things on the forums, people can add to and even improve upon them.

    TrailTurtle can be reached via private messages on the forums here, just keep in mind that there are also other people that communicate with him so he's probably got a lot to sort through. I've suggested a few ideas to him personally as well, and it does take time for him to reply, even if the answer is no.

    On a side note, just because you don't like someone's answer doesn't mean that you have to resort to being rude about it. Just move on and try others suggestions.
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Fog, a while back I was talking to a couple of the developers of the game, and I showed them a mock-up screenshot of a guy running with Super Speed, with a trail behind him, like Light Speed, but the trail was instead red and white stripes, with a blue fade by the character and stars coming off of it, to look like the American Flag. I showed it to them, joking about how I wanted that for a Fourth of July thing. The effects developer at the time, he asked me if they could use my idea, and I told them of course they could. That got implemented into the game about a month later, for Fourth of July, with the debut of the Red Winter Custom Alert. You know what I got for that? Nothing. Not a single Zen (not to sound bitter though, the inclusion of that travel power in the game was reward enough).

    I really don't think they're in the practice of giving away money to players for ideas, even ideas that get implemented. Your friend either lied to you, or he'd just subscribed a few months back and realized he had two months' worth of stipend in his account, and assumed that it was some payment for his ideas.

    I'm sorry, but I really doubt you're going to earn a bunch of Zen by sending ideas to the developers.
    biffsig.jpg
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I gave the dev team idea of adding a Web Shot to the Virus Spider in 1st part end of FATAL ERROR. They did.
    Didn't get a dime.
    Dude,just tell me do I have chance to get Freeform from sending an idea to dev team or not?

    No.
    So, you friend who ignored you most likely didn't tell a truth. Even more than 'most likely'....
    moustache.gif
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,314 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Heck, Roxstar contributed an entire AT (the Mountain), and his reward was that the standard Mountain costume was based on his toon.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

    - David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • highrealityhighreality Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Who knows if OP won't get free zen ? I once recieved free zen for less than that. I had bought the lightspeed tp and send a ticket asking why it didn't have a jump animation unlike it used to. The answer was : "We just brought you your zen back. Enjoy !" And I kept lightspeed.

    (°∇° ) #megalodon2015
  • fog50fog50 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    jonsills wrote: »
    Heck, Roxstar contributed an entire AT (the Mountain), and his reward was that the standard Mountain costume was based on his toon.

    Well,yeah,our dear developers really,but REALLY,appreciate our work.Who even cares about Mountain's costume?I never saw anybody with Mountain's AT costume on.Maybe just Iron Marble making video for his YT account.

    @flyingfinn-Web Shot,ha?Hold power?
    _________________________________________________

    Check out my PRIMUS DATABASE page

    I don't play this game,except on holidays,but I often check forums.
    However,my username is fog50,so send me an in-game mail (I'll reply as soon as I can)

    Also,I am working on my Champions Online based blog.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited January 2014
    fog50 wrote: »
    Well,yeah,our dear developers really,but REALLY,appreciate our work.Who even cares about Mountain's costume?I never saw anybody with Mountain's AT costume on.Maybe just Iron Marble making video for his YT account.


    Never? Really?
    Then you are really not playing this game very often. Like.... Almost never, at all.
    Most of the time, when I saw the Mountain AT in use, it was with its default Roxstar costume.

    Of course you don't see it often, because the Mountain is paid AT, not a free-for-all one. Also it doesn't help that Earth powerset has small FPS issues, making it not very popular from people with weaker machines.

    I stopped encountering Roxatar clones maybe a month or two after this AT was introduced. Can't say if it was because FPS problems with some of Earth powers became known or because this AT is very similar in play to the free Glacier AT - so not a point in buying it, unless you are doing it for theme (still, the Mountain is a good AT).
  • fog50fog50 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Never? Really?
    Then you are really not playing this game very often. Like.... Almost never, at all.
    Most of the time, when I saw the Mountain AT in use, it was with its default Roxstar costume.

    Of course you don't see it often, because the Mountain is paid AT, not a free-for-all one. Also it doesn't help that Earth powerset has small FPS issues, making it not very popular from people with weaker machines.

    I stopped encountering Roxatar clones maybe a month or two after this AT was introduced. Can't say if it was because FPS problems with some of Earth powers became known or because this AT is very similar in play to the free Glacier AT - so not a point in buying it, unless you are doing it for theme (still, the Mountain is a good AT).

    Yeah,sure,you are right,I never played this game.Logical-that's why I MADE THIS THREAD

    That is really cool archetype,and that default costume really fits earth powers.But only new players or people without creativity would play with that costume on...forever.

    And of course there were many players with Mountain archetype and default costume when it was introduced.People wanted to try powers,and they didn't want to spend 20-30 minutes creating costume,because they will probably delete it after about 10 minutes.They just wanted to try it out.
    _________________________________________________

    Check out my PRIMUS DATABASE page

    I don't play this game,except on holidays,but I often check forums.
    However,my username is fog50,so send me an in-game mail (I'll reply as soon as I can)

    Also,I am working on my Champions Online based blog.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The main point is that people have had ideas implemented in the game, but to expect a reward for it is just selfishness, if you get something specific then cool, but otherwise the fact that you have your idea in game for others to enjoy should be reward enough. People have offered suggestions on where and how to send your suggestions. If you aren't willing to take any of them then this thread is no longer fulfilling it's purpose and you are now just picking a fight with anyone who responds.
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • fog50fog50 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    jerax1011 wrote: »
    The main point is that people have had ideas implemented in the game, but to expect a reward for it is just selfishness, if you get something specific then cool, but otherwise the fact that you have your idea in game for others to enjoy should be reward enough. People have offered suggestions on where and how to send your suggestions. If you aren't willing to take any of them then this thread is no longer fulfilling it's purpose and you are now just picking a fight with anyone who responds.

    No,it's not true.I just said what I think.He started arguing.
    _________________________________________________

    Check out my PRIMUS DATABASE page

    I don't play this game,except on holidays,but I often check forums.
    However,my username is fog50,so send me an in-game mail (I'll reply as soon as I can)

    Also,I am working on my Champions Online based blog.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited January 2014
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,314 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The point I was making was that Rox didn't get Zen for inspiring the Mountain; all he got was that its default costume was based on his.

    Similarly, if you managed to persuade the Powers What Is that your new idea was just the bee's knees, the biggest reward you should expect is maybe a public acknowledgment like that. Not money. (And don't expect the acknowledgment, either; I've seen several ideas make it from the Suggestions Forum all the way to implementation with nary a scrap of credit given, which is entirely fair in my opinion.)
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

    - David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • fog50fog50 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I know,just sayin'.And,thank you,@jonsills,you really help me :)
    _________________________________________________

    Check out my PRIMUS DATABASE page

    I don't play this game,except on holidays,but I often check forums.
    However,my username is fog50,so send me an in-game mail (I'll reply as soon as I can)

    Also,I am working on my Champions Online based blog.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fog50fog50 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    cant-tell-if-troll-or-just-extremely-stupid.jpg

    I fed a troll once, it was terrible.

    imp-scar-good-job-great-effort.jpg



    Or am I wrong? :o

    Ummm...

    989-jackie-chan-rage.png
    _________________________________________________

    Check out my PRIMUS DATABASE page

    I don't play this game,except on holidays,but I often check forums.
    However,my username is fog50,so send me an in-game mail (I'll reply as soon as I can)

    Also,I am working on my Champions Online based blog.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 964 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You know, I'm with the person who posted the pics. I have a hard time believing you're really this lame to think you somehow deserve anything for suggesting ideas, it is *much, much* more likely you are a troll.. If you aren't a troll, then really.. so lame. :rolleyes:


    Now, here's where I'm coming from.

    I am the player who once uncovered a bug in game with the long distance contact list in searching for emergencies. This bug, when operated just right, allowed one to both turn in and take missions from any contact on your personal contact list from any place in the game, long distance and across zones, and it was entirely unintentional, a very useful Bug.

    When I illustrated how to operate the bug to the Devs and the Community at large, along with my suggestion that it be left in as a feature [a long time requested feature at that, "Remote Contacts"], I didn't expect payment.

    I was just glad that my find was eventually incorporated into the game as a real feature with it's own new User Interface and now it's been here so long, people hardly remember there was a time they couldn't call their contacts remotely.

    I didn't even get thanked, but I'm okay with that.. The game is better because of my direct contribution. That's enough for me.

    Here is your proof.


    Now how big of a lame-**** would I be to send Devs a 'request' for Zen payment for that?

    Pretty damn lame. :tongue:

    And my contributions to the game [and there have been many, many others besides that one] are far and away better than your idea.

    In my humble opinion of course. Feel free to disagree, but I doubt you'll find much support.


    And please learn to post your threads in the correct sub-forum. This ain't rocket science here, but you know. Keep the place neat.
  • fog50fog50 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    iamrune wrote: »
    You know, I'm with the person who posted the pics. I have a hard time believing you're really this lame to think you somehow deserve anything for suggesting ideas, it is *much, much* more likely you are a troll.. If you aren't a troll, then really.. so lame. :rolleyes:

    Oh really,and YOU deserve reward for "bug-detection"?!How sweat

    I am not troll,and I really think you guys REALLY don't know what is even trolling.I need help.Saying that I am extremely stupid isn't help,@iamrune.Bunni B.O.T-what do you say on this?What should I say?Maybe-"you are right,I am troll,or maybe I AM really stupid"?!I have to say something really important to you-@iamrune and @mrhinkypunk:

    If you want to argue,or if you want to insult someone,in this case me-shut up and leave,because you don't have anything clever to share with us.OKAY?!

    Say that I am LAME,or STUPID,just ONE MORE TIME,and don't think you will enter your account again!
    _________________________________________________

    Check out my PRIMUS DATABASE page

    I don't play this game,except on holidays,but I often check forums.
    However,my username is fog50,so send me an in-game mail (I'll reply as soon as I can)

    Also,I am working on my Champions Online based blog.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • highrealityhighreality Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Should I do it ? Let's see..
    >>
    <<
    >>]
    ?3? -ur stupid.

    More seriously move on OP. You won't get money. You won't, won't happen.
    BUT ! you're enouraged to post your ideas here. It's the very best way to know wether it's good or not. And honnestly, that "one piece per account" bit would displease most of the community, because we love -we NEED- to have everything the game offers. Any "lost forever" feature is just plain wrong in a game like this. Who knows, I ain't no dev so I can't judge, so post the whole concept here or better, in another thread and see if you find money in your mailbox.


    but it won't happen

    (°∇° ) #megalodon2015
  • jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yes people are calling you a troll, I personally don't see it as such. But I pointed out how quick you were with snippy remarks, and that taints your intent to offer a suggestion to the community. It could be the best game changing idea and if you deliver it with an attitude or remarks afterward that sets people on edge, then your idea is worthless.

    As far as expecting some sort of reward, I've said my piece on that already. Offer the idea with the intent that if it's implemented then that's reward enough. Anything else is just a cherry on top, and should never be expected. The only exceptions are if you are paid to generate ideas for a company or it's part of a company sponsored contest.
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    jerax1011 wrote: »
    The main point is that people have had ideas implemented in the game, but to expect a reward for it is just selfishness.

    Not sharing with someone who gave you the idea that makes you money can be considered selfish as well. And several other not nice things.

    A few hundred zen sounds decent for an idea that Cryptic will be making money from. Every idea that makes the game better is funding their wallets and to not even be given a "thank you" is sad.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • fog50fog50 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    And honnestly, that "one piece per account" bit would displease most of the community, because we love -we NEED- to have everything the game offers. Any "lost forever" feature is just plain wrong in a game like this. Who knows, I ain't no dev so I can't judge, so post the whole concept here or better, in another thread and see if you find money in your mailbox.

    13655956931576195974.GIF

    OK,I GOT IT!I won't get money.If you wonder-I wanted to say that chance on drop is 100%,but okay,I won't go deeper,because your intelligence is not so good.
    Should I do it ? Let's see..
    >>
    <<
    >>]
    ?3? -ur stupid.
    And don't mock with me,stupid girl.
    _________________________________________________

    Check out my PRIMUS DATABASE page

    I don't play this game,except on holidays,but I often check forums.
    However,my username is fog50,so send me an in-game mail (I'll reply as soon as I can)

    Also,I am working on my Champions Online based blog.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    sterga wrote: »
    Not sharing with someone who gave you the idea that makes you money can be considered selfish as well. And several other not nice things.

    A few hundred zen sounds decent for an idea that Cryptic will be making money from. Every idea that makes the game better is funding their wallets and to not even be given a "thank you" is sad.

    Oh I didn't say that Cryptic shouldn't say thank you, pointing out that so and so suggested such and such idea should be standard when the communities ideas are implemented (usually the recognition for said idea is reward enough for most people and it shows that Cryptic can acknowledge good ideas come from the community too), but to expect a specific reward (be it Zen or some other game offer) is a bit selfish, outside of it being a prize for a contest.
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    fog50 wrote: »
    *snark (now with gifs!) and more snark*

    Ok NOW I can call you a troll, or at least someone who can't take criticism well. Want to present your idea without the childish comebacks? Just cause someone doesn't agree with you specifically doesn't invite you to respond with a "clever" gif and insulting remarks.
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • fog50fog50 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    jerax1011 wrote: »
    Yes people are calling you a troll, I personally don't see it as such. But I pointed out how quick you were with snippy remarks, and that taints your intent to offer a suggestion to the community. It could be the best game changing idea and if you deliver it with an attitude or remarks afterward that sets people on edge, then your idea is worthless.

    As far as expecting some sort of reward, I've said my piece on that already. Offer the idea with the intent that if it's implemented then that's reward enough. Anything else is just a cherry on top, and should never be expected. The only exceptions are if you are paid to generate ideas for a company or it's part of a company sponsored contest.

    You know,if people use "fine" words,that doesn't mean they want to say something "fine",too.It looks like you didn't figure that out.Why don't I reply with "snippy remarks" to you,or @jonsills?Because you two don't want to insult me.It's fine to say-"No,you won't get Zen",with reason,but if you insult someone,do you think that person will say "Okay,you are right,continue provoking me"?!Same situation here.Now I see most of you guys are spiteful.I just want to say one thing-go-to-hell-damon.gif

    (Well,not all of you)
    _________________________________________________

    Check out my PRIMUS DATABASE page

    I don't play this game,except on holidays,but I often check forums.
    However,my username is fog50,so send me an in-game mail (I'll reply as soon as I can)

    Also,I am working on my Champions Online based blog.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fog50fog50 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    jerax1011 wrote: »
    Ok NOW I can call you a troll, or at least someone who can't take criticism well.

    Sorry,but did you just say that criticism is when somebody says you are stupid?!
    _________________________________________________

    Check out my PRIMUS DATABASE page

    I don't play this game,except on holidays,but I often check forums.
    However,my username is fog50,so send me an in-game mail (I'll reply as soon as I can)

    Also,I am working on my Champions Online based blog.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    biff - how about closing this trainwreck before it descends further into childish namecalling.
  • fog50fog50 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    eiledon wrote: »
    biff - how about closing this trainwreck before it descends further into childish namecalling.

    tumblr_led8j4hpWA1qdlkgg.gif
    _________________________________________________

    Check out my PRIMUS DATABASE page

    I don't play this game,except on holidays,but I often check forums.
    However,my username is fog50,so send me an in-game mail (I'll reply as soon as I can)

    Also,I am working on my Champions Online based blog.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This thread just turned into pure comedy. Kind of hope it stays open just to see the mud slinging.

    And I don't really see expecting to be rewarded for an idea someone else will make money from as selfish.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
This discussion has been closed.