test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20160524.16 - Tailor Bug Fixes

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,095 Cryptic Developer
Misc
  • Added female versions of Hanging Lanterns for the Lantern costume pack.
  • Added 5th lantern.
  • Added Shisa action figure to the debugger.

Tailor
  • Normalized all of the tights textures across the tights costumes for Heads, Chest, Hands, legs and Feet so that certain materials don't have textures others do not. Some unlockable costumes may still be absent, please report those.
  • Fixed the Armadillo leg textures from causing your legs to be a weird color.
  • Adjusted greyscale colors.
  • The tailor should be free of charge. This is not a permanent feature, but will free for a short time so players can adjust their costumes.
​​

Comments

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    How are those Rods/Hanging Lanterns gonna be available for players?
    Drifter? Vouncher? GCR?

Please, oh please DON'T be next month gold reward >_>​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Kaiserin said that was unlikely earlier, so I would guess not.

I have found that though not ideal, using the Simian base for skin (head, chest, legs) allows some tinting to get a wider range of colors.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Bug: Beast Greaves don't mirror properly. You can select them individually under foot accessories, but they do not appear under both. Additionally, it'd be nice if the Nephilim Large greaves also unlocked under foot accessories.

I will say I'm very happy with how this revamp has gone. I think it has a lot of room for further improvement, but that's pretty much always the case with these sort of project. As I understand it, the changes these tailor has gone through will help make future adjustments that much easier.

Suggestion: Allow us to apply glow channels to the various emblems.
  • Options
    blazer2001blazer2001 Posts: 109 Arc User
    This update is coming along pretty nicely, I would like to ask for a bit more detail on what "Normalized all of the tights textures across the tights costumes for Heads, Chest, Hands, legs and Feet so that certain materials don't have textures others do not." means, could you please give a bit more detail? Thanks!​​
    I'm the ruler of the fire power.
  • Options
    Oh, wait--I didn't check this, and I don't have game access at the moment, but

Did materials options for emblems get fixed? There was an issue were you could have metal, or cloth, but not leather.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options

Did materials options for emblems get fixed? There was an issue were you could have metal, or cloth, but not leather.

Emblems seem to be working for me. Was it on the variant ones that had the issue?
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    blazer2001 wrote: »
    This update is coming along pretty nicely, I would like to ask for a bit more detail on what "Normalized all of the tights textures across the tights costumes for Heads, Chest, Hands, legs and Feet so that certain materials don't have textures others do not." means, could you please give a bit more detail? Thanks!

A lot of textures weren't present in certain materials. ie, Texture A was in Cloth but not in Leather or Metal. Those lists have now been noramlized across materials.

Unlockable costumes work differently though, so if some of those are still missing they need to be called out specifically.​​
  • Options
    notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    Still no single robot arm avaiable.. when are you going to fix this?
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • Options

Emblems seem to be working for me. Was it on the variant ones that had the issue?
    I remember now: the leather material on emblems applies the cloth material instead.

Here is a discussion, with pictures.

• Options
    notyuu said:

If you mean having one robot arm and one normal arm, that is working. Its under mechanical, with different cyborg variants.

And yeah, it looks like cloth and leather are the same texture with emblems now.
  • Options
    riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    Kudos to the dev team. I can't imagine how much of a nightmare organizing that mess of a costume creator was.

Thank you!!!
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • Options
    notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    edited June 2016

notyuu said:

If you mean having one robot arm and one normal arm, that is working. Its under mechanical, with different cyborg variants.
    when I was on there earlier today maybe something broke, cuz the option wasn't available.

eaither that or i was on too early for the patch.........again
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • Options
    morigosamorigosa Posts: 710 Arc User
    Considering I was seeing single mechanical arms working several days ago... It uses the mechanical category, and then you set chest type to change which arm(s) are active.
  • Options
    FC.31.20160524.17

Tailor
    • Culled some long boots from the beast leg category.
    • Fixed some missing arm options with the Mechanical and Partial chest and leg options.
    • Added Leather and Cloth options to Robotic Arms.
    • Fixed a few foot and leg accessories options from not appearing under the both option.

Misc
    • Updated temp versions of Punji Stick Trap and Teleiosaurus Experimental Injection to match the output of their permanent counterparts (they're still temp items).
    • Fixed some of the Mechanon recognition rewards from not deleting the unlock item after unlocking the costume.
    ​​
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    @Kaizerin Will/has the incorrectly oriented tights on partial legs be fixed in this revamp or is that out of scope for this round?
    Female
    Legs → Robotic Right Leg → Legs → [Costume Piece] Robotic
    Legs → Robotic Both → Legs → [Costume Piece] Robotic

Texture patterns and Normal Maps are oriented incorrectly. This is causing them to not line up correctly with their chest counterparts.
    mirrortightsissue2_zpsgfuemdg1.jpg~original
    Patterns visibly affected (including C-Store Sets): Arcane 01, Armadillo, Camouflage, Circles 02, COPAT Camouflage, Cuts, Elemental Air, Elemental Bolt, Elemental Earth, Flames 1, Flames 2, Halves, Jeans, Jester, Leopard, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Storm, Ornamental, Ornamental Detailed, Ribbed Rusted, Sci-Fi Jumpsuit, Split Angle, Split Circuit, Split Curve, Split Line, Split X, Stitched, Stripes Halves, Stripes Sunburst, Swirl, Tiger, Tight Straps.

Male
    Robotic Right Leg → Legs → [Costume Piece] Robotic

Texture patterns and Normal Maps are oriented incorrectly. This is causing them to not line up correctly with their chest counterparts.
    mirrortightsissue_zps8lwhmhjz.jpg~original
    Patterns visibly affected (including C-Store Sets): Arcane 01, Armadillo, Camouflage, Circles 02, COPAT Camouflage, Cuts, Elemental Air, Elemental Bolt, Elemental Earth, Flames 1, Flames 2, Halves, Jeans, Jester, Leopard, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Storm, Ornamental, Ornamental Detailed, Ribbed Rusted, Sci-Fi Jumpsuit, Split Angle, Split Circuit, Split Curve, Split Line, Split X, Stitched, Stripes Halves, Stripes Sunburst, Swirl, Tiger, Tight Straps.
    ​​
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Edited: Bugs:
    -Missing Chest & Arms costumes in JACKETS:
    1. Victorian Vest (BIG issue here since this item was made for Victorian Jacket and works fine with other jackets)
    2. Urban Anime Turtleneck*

-Missing Legs costumes in Medium Skirts and Shorts:
    1. Archer Pants
    2. Tactical Armor
    3. Robot Samurai
    4. Werewolf Furlong Monstrous
    5. Defender 2015
    6. 90s Hero
    7. Aracane Tattoos
    8. Scoundre

Big story short! EVERYTHING is missing
    Previously they worked fine for skirts with little to none clipping issues

I LOST my Spartan Skirt + Archer Pants/Scoundre pants combo and im VERY UPSET
    Considering how much flexibility all lockbox costume sets allowed

- Spartan Skirt This Skirt is available in ALL categories for Females, but hardly available in 3 categories for males!
    Please make it available everywhere, it HARDLY had any clipping issue with male tights and pants
    - Urban Anime Wrapped Shirt is NOT available in PANTS Category
    - Heroic Urban Jacket This item complety lost its Unique Emblem Attachments

Please LET US Deal with Clipping issues, removing stuff from certain categories because of clipping is KILLING our tailor flexibility

Edit:
    Urban Anime Turtleneck is also missing from Jackets, no more Sweater with jackets? lame​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    thebuckeyethebuckeye Posts: 814 Arc User
    The Space Scoundrel Coat (the long coat) needs to be copied into the Jackets category, currently it is only in the Partial Category...
  • Options
    dataweaver42dataweaver42 Posts: 166 Arc User
    Nighthawk is only available for Cape Collar. Please also make it available everywhere that the Cape Collection costume pieces are available.
  • Options
    Junkbot Hips The piece is missing from the Partial Category, despite fitting too well​​
  • Options
    circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,919 Arc User
    Does anyone kown, how long this free fee is going to be for?
    Psi.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    You know we lost A LOT of combos with the removal of Skirts + Pants categories and this is sad

You cannot longer wear long Pants while having a Trench Coat skirt for example​​
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    avianos said:

You know we lost A LOT of combos with the removal of Skirts + Pants categories and this is sad

You cannot longer wear long Pants while having a Trench Coat skirt for example​​

Wait. Really?
    If your toon has a trenchcoat, it can't wear pants? It has to wear tights?
    Did the jacket bottom move into another category, like clothing?

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Wait. Really?
    If your toon has a trenchcoat, it can't wear pants? It has to wear tights?
    Did the jacket bottom move into another category, like clothing?
    no no no, one of the Medium Skirts is designed that way to look like a Trench Coat lower part

With the removal of Pants + Medium Skirts, now you cannot have access to them
    kinda busy right now ingame (called Teleiosaus)
    , i cannot check the tailor for the skirt name
    and this goes to my complain, why I cannot longer use Spartan Skirt and Urban Anime shirt skirt anymore with pants? WTF?​​
  • Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    BUG: The following are currently missing in the new tailor:

Attachment Emblem Option for all applicable Chest Layer pieces.
    (Harajuku Track Jacket Pins, Jacket Urban Arm Emblem, etc.)
    Military Coat for Females under Jackets: Chest & Arms.
    Victorian Vest for Males under Jackets: Chest & Arms.
    Urban Anime Turtleneck for Males under Jackets: Chest & Arms.

Note: Will check out more later, but that's what I found when adjusting costumes.
    ​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Trench Coat Bottom is available (under Clothing) in Medium Skirts, but not Pants. There is a "Skirt Short Trench Coat" option that's available (also under Clothing) in Pants, so you're not completely without a lower trench coat option. I have some more thoughts about Tights & Skin, Pants, Medium Skirts & Shorts, and Long Skirts; but I'll post that separately once I've done some research.

I have no problem using Spartan Skirt with Pants; it's under Clothing. Urban Anime Wrapped Shirt is under Hips Layer, and is available in all seven lower body modes. Sometimes it's confusing as to whether something belongs in Belt, Hips Layer, or Clothing...
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    I have no problem using Spartan Skirt with Pants; it's under Clothing. Urban Anime Wrapped Shirt is under Hips Layer, and is available in all seven lower body modes. Sometimes it's confusing as to whether something belongs in Belt, Hips Layer, or Clothing...
    ONLY FOR FEMALES!

Its available in 3 categories for males, and in all for females

That's were the Headache begins, Gender-exclusive bugs
    You can use Spartan Skirt with pants on females, but currently males cannot
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Note: the following is based on a female; I haven't yet checked how things stand for males.

There's a fair amount of overlap in the Clothing available for Tights & Skin vs. Medium Skirts & Shorts:
    Fur, Ripped Shorts, Samurai Plate, Shorts, Skirt Gi, Skirt Short, Skirt Short Angle, Skirt Short Pleats, Skirt Short Trenchcoat, and Skirt Slit, not counting unlockable costume pieces. Medium Skirts & Shorts also has Skirt Medium and its variants, plus Trench Coat Bottom. Conversely, Tights & Skin doesn't have anything that is unique to it: everything that's available in Tights & Skin is available in all modes except Long Skirts. With that in mind, I'm going to use Medium Skirts & Shorts as my basis for comparison.

I'd be inclined to make Skirt Medium, its variants (Angle, Arch, Duo Angle, Pleats, and Ruffles), and Trench Coat Bottom available in Pants, Mechanical, and Partial; I'm skipping Beasts & Monsters only because I'm not sure how well medium skirts would work with the digitigrade stance.

Breeches, meanwhile, should be extended to Mechanical and Partial at the very least; possibly also to Tights & Skin and to Pants.

Consider trimming Medium Skirts & Shorts back to just those costume pieces currently unique to the category, the way Long Skirts only deals with, well, long skirts. Given that the only shorts-like costume piece that's currently unique to this category is Breeches, consider dropping "& Shorts" from the name.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Consider making various Clothing Attachments and Hips Wear Attachments available as Belt Accessories: if it hangs down from the front of the waist, it's a viable candidate for a Belt Accessory. Heck, the Fur costume piece found under Clothing would probably make more sense as a Belt Accessory, freeing up the Clothing option for other uses.
    Post edited by dataweaver42 on
  • Options
    Clothing for Males:

Tights & Skin, Pants, Mechanical, Beasts & Monsters, and Partial give you Bandages, Bandages Long, Fur, Ripped Shorts, Skirt Slit, Wrap Angles, Wrap Arched, and the various unlockable costume pieces.

Medium Skirts & Shorts adds Male Skirt, Shorts, and Trenchcoat Bottom. I would recommend adding all of these to Tights and Skin, Pants, Mechanical, and Partial, leaving out only Robes and Beasts & Monsters.
  • Options
    For the sake of brevity, could we maybe replace "Tights & Skin" with "Basic", and "Beasts & Monsters" with "Creatures"? I'm sure other category names could be simplified as well; but these are the ones that jump out at me.
  • Options
    voyagersixvoyagersix Posts: 232 Arc User
    Some items missing textures:

Male:

Armor Ancient Tech
    Armor Heavy Tech 1
    Armor Heavy Tech 2
    Armor Light Tech 2
    Armor Light Tech 3
    Armor Light Tech 4
    Armor Light Tech Argent
    Armor Light Tech Grenades
    Armor Light Tech Pouches
    Armor Tough Hide
    Chest Harness Tech Heavy
    Chest Harness Tech Lite
    Cybernetic Plugs
    Emperyean Power Armor
    Power Plates
    Power Straps
    Prison Shackles
    Prison Stock
    Questionite Body Armor
    Steel Commando
    Stitched Straps
    Suspenders Basic
    Suspenders Thin
    Tech Harness
    Armor Tech Bulky (can't recall the exact name).

Can Space Scoundrel's secondary Belt Accessory be opened up to all belts? I'm still hoping for Mouth Accessories A and B. It would make the Beard pack much more valuable to be able to mix two styles together.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    This is plain stupid,
    the removal of Medium Skirts + Pants category, and the Male limitations of Skirts like Sparta Skirt which is only available in 3 categories while its everywhere for females, is causing more Inflexibility on tailor!

The CLIPPING issue is not an excuse for removing categories
    If a clothing item was not made available in other categories, it was due to it clipping terribly with regular legs.
    Closing this thread, please post tailor bugs in the current pts thread.

Thats no excuse, Archer Pants worked perfectly with a majority of Skirts with barely any clipping
    you cannot just take this combo away from us just like that,
    let us deal with the clipping please, and dont make hasty desicions, I got 3 characters' costumes ruined by this

Not to mention the Deformed Upper legs while using Medium Skirt category is STILL here!

What's the deal with this?
    and yes im pretty darn upset, the tailor is the reason I keep playing​​
  • Options
    chimerafreekchimerafreek Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    so I may have found a Missing pair of boots

The boots in this picture (the name of them I've forgotten) do not seem to be present in the tailor. At the very least I cannot find it at all.

The boots in this picture (the name of them I've forgotten) do not seem to be present in the tailor. At the very least I cannot find it at all.

Well those are a pair of the destroid boots. I'm pretty sure they're NPC only, though I'd be delighted to be mistaken on that front.
  • Options
    chimerafreekchimerafreek Posts: 383 Arc User

Well those are a pair of the destroid boots. I'm pretty sure they're NPC only, though I'd be delighted to be mistaken on that front.
    Well they weren't missing prior to the tailor changes, so I'm thinking either it just got misplaced somewhere on their end, or possibly I am missing something because that is known to happen sometimes.
    Can we have Nephilim masks, kabuki mask and plague mask moved to eye accessory? I'd really love to use those with hoods
  • Options
    spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 634 Arc User
    The Side Accessory for Heads > Rock, the new cloth option appears to be the leather skin instead of cloth.
  • Options
    lordwolfylordwolfy Posts: 140 Arc User
    I didnt play around with the option before but while I was trying to make a tribute character I ran into something I found to be a bit odd. I remember that we used to have the ability to make our jackets either have one sleeve of a different type or have no sleeves at all. At least I thought this was the case. Can we have it so that we can have no sleeves (or one) on the jackets tab?
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    lordwolfy said:

I didnt play around with the option before but while I was trying to make a tribute character I ran into something I found to be a bit odd. I remember that we used to have the ability to make our jackets either have one sleeve of a different type or have no sleeves at all. At least I thought this was the case.

I can't remember ever having that option.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    gillfignofignogillfignofigno Posts: 64 Arc User

They were in the tailor. I used them on one of my characters before the update and had them on two or three other saved costumes. I wish they'd bring them back.

• Options
    paradoxmasterparadoxmaster Posts: 13 Arc User
    avianos said:

How are those Rods/Hanging Lanterns gonna be available for players?

Drifter? Vouncher? GCR?

Please, oh please DON'T be next month gold reward >_>​​

Avianos, the hanging lanterns are Zen Store
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Avianos, the hanging lanterns are Zen Store

and that's a really old post to reply to, because the pack has been 2 weeks in z store now​​
This discussion has been closed.