test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wasp SE Mark 2

determinddetermind Posts: 60 Arc User
I upgraded my Wasp SE to the Mark 2 version and now it looks like a completely different style of grave bike. My Wasp SE 2 looks like a Wild Eagle grav bike! Is this a known bug with the upgrade? How can I get my Wasp SE to look like a Wasp SE again?
_

The Roster

Ebon, The Dragon, Impact, Tempest, American Eagles, Elemental, Turbine, Weapon Hawk & Mr. E

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Alt-it is; it's a real disease!

Comments

• Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Upgrade it to Wild Eagle ?
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    Yes my Wasp SE 2 now looks like a Wild Eagle, which is a completely different grave bike in both shape and coloring. If that isn't a bug I don't know what is.
    _

The Roster

Ebon, The Dragon, Impact, Tempest, American Eagles, Elemental, Turbine, Weapon Hawk & Mr. E

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    I already listed this in the latest pts thread as I tested it on PTS after someone mentioned it on live.

Wasp SE upgrades to Wasp II SE however the model displays as Wild Eagle II.​​
  • Options
    eiledon said:

I already listed this in the latest pts thread as I tested it on PTS after someone mentioned it on live.

Wasp SE upgrades to Wasp II SE however the model displays as Wild Eagle II.​​

So has there been any resolution to this issue?
    _

The Roster

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]