test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 11/12/2015

ladygadflyladygadfly Posts: 279 Cryptic Developer
edited December 2015 in Release Notes
Release Notes for 11/12/2015

Nighthawk Event LIVE November 12th through November 30th.
- Created "Lady Nighthawk" event contact with a new Nighthawk Event store.
- Created new "Nighthawk Favor" Event Currency and added "Nighthawk Favor" currency drops to the event.
- Disabled vehicles in the lobby of the Nighthawk Penthouse mission.
- Created Nighthawk Favor Currency packs and added them to the Drifter store.
- Created new "Magpie" Hawkwing variants for the Event store (500 Favor).
- Added the Nighthawk Costume set to the Event Store (100 Favor / piece).
- Added the Modern Conventional Sniper Rifle 1 costume to the Event Store (100 Favor).
- Added the Night Avenger Archetype to the Event Store (650 Favor).
- Added Nighthawk's Device Kit to the Event Store (200 Favor).

C-Store
- Added a new 30-slot "Multi-Dimensional Bag" to the Zen Store item for 600 Zen.
- Permanently added the +1 Level-Up Pack to the C-Store for 200 Zen.
- Permanently added the Level 30 Power-Up Pack to the C-Store for 2000 Zen.

Onslaught Store
- Added Medusa's Hair aura unlock as a reward for 2500 Guardian Tokens & 2500 Villain Tokens.
- Added Gravitar's Cape costume unlock as a reward for 2500 Guardian Tokens & 2500 Villain Tokens.
- Added Grond's Horns costume unlock as a reward for 2500 Guardian Tokens & 2500 Villain Tokens.
- Added extra textures to Gravitar's cape.

Reward Changes
- Increased the amount of Silver Recognition Vikorin and Bronze King drop to 3.
- Added Silver Recognition as a reward for defeating Kigatilik, Teleiosaurus, and Qwyjibo.
- Qwyjibo's action figure once again drops from the Qwyjibo Cosmic in monster island.
- Added a action figure as a rare drop to Teleiosaurus.

Animation Fixes
- While in beast stance certain travel powers should no longer break your back.
- Fixed superspeed from sliding when charging up.
- Fixed certain resurrection powers from looping their animation.
- Fixed Rising Knee from not animating with certain travel powers on.
- Fixed the block idle from not animating with certain travel powers.
- Fixed Phoenix Flight from having an awkward walk animation while charging. After using Expulse your legs no longer slide on the ground.

UI Fixes
- Super Group rosters should now properly scroll.
- Action Figure window now defaults to 4 rows for easier viewing.
- Auction sell tab now displays all of your items for sale and properly scrolls.
- Fixed the auction buy tab to no longer always scroll. Set default levels to blank.
- Fixed the hotrod and toxic bike icon sizes.

Vikorin Costume Set Fixes
- Added Cloth and Metal materials that were missing.
- Updated glow channels to be consistent across the set.
- Added several pieces to additional categories.
- Fixed Vikorin hipwear metal material not working, added cloth material.
- Fixed Vikorin cloth material on gloves and boots to use skin channel.
- Realigned the left Vikorin shoulder on females.

Avian Costume Set Fixes
- Updated the Avian Veteran Costume unlock. It should now unlock the entire costume.
- Added the Avian Warrior set to the Gold Subscriber store. It requires the Vanguard of Thaar perk (900 days subscribed) to unlock. This is being placed in to restore the costumes that players recently lost.
- Improved textures on the Avian set and changed Categories for many pieces.

Additional Costumes Fixes
- Fixed Gadget Pistols and Munitions Handguns from not playing their appropriate stance in the tailor.
- Fixed the Flight Helmet so that the detail texture is no longer required.
- Modern Conventional Sniper Rifle #1 now unlocks account wide.
- Added new striped textures to lizard and fox tails.
- Added non-skin materials to many tails.
- Fixed mirrorgeo error with Lemurian Hand Wraps and added Cloth and Metal materials.
- Fixed mirrorgeo issue with Maniacs Skull Boots and added leather and cloth materials.
- Fixed mirrorgeo issue with Robot Samurai leg accessories.
- Fixed several issues with Variable Robot textures.
- Females now have access to power armor weapons in the weapon coloring tab.
- Added alternate textures for the Dino Skull helmet and mouthpiece.
- Corrected Teleiosaurus Pheromone dino costumes. They are no longer multi colored.
- Male Skin Chest: Normalized all the textures across materials.
- Female Chest Skin: Textures have been normalized across materials.
- Removed Animal/Serpent/Monstrous materials and merged the textures in with cloth/leather/metal/oiled.
- Fixed straps arm accessory mirrorgeo issue and added cloth material. Also renamed other materials to leather and metal.
- Fixed Steampunk Electro Backpack from not properly displaying its texture by default.
- Made it so the capes on Cape Attachment Arcane, Cape Attachment Tech, Cape Mantle Webbed, Mantle of Takofanes, Cape Luchador, and Wrapped Scarf are no longer required.
- Fixed the mirrorgeo on Dragon Armor shoulders. Changed metal to look like other metal materials and added cloth and leather materials.
- Reordered on male hairs to be sorted alphabetically.
- Added Werewolf Monstrous 03 to 2 more categories to match others.
- Fixed certain male categories locking out the skeletal category.
- Fixed male lower tights category locking out the hips layer bone.
- Removed bracer restriction on the long gloves category.
- The Urban Anime Tube Top's normal maps should no longer be inverted.
- Arcane Tattoos legs for females metal material should now properly display as metal.
- The Space Scoundrel Jacket leather and metal materials should properly display its texture.
- The Fantasy shoulders should now properly display its texture. It also now has cloth and leather options and is available in more categories.
- Male Arcane Tattoos head now has access to ghost and skin materials to match with the female version. Female Arcane Tattoos head is now under additional categories to match with the male version.
- Added the Wolf 1, Wolf 2, and Werewolf Monstrous 01 heads to more categories for both genders.
- The female Werewolf Monstrous 02 and 03 head is now using the correct texture. The costume is also available under additional categories for both male and female versions.
- Added a few of the bird people beaks to mouth accessories.
- Reorganized some costume categories to be more intuitive.
- Renamed Foot Extras costume pieces so it's apparent that they are a Foot Extra piece.
- The Foot Extra costume pieces now properly mirror.
- Fixed Pet Construct Arcane 01a helmet material from calling to a non-existant material.
- The Firefighter Hat costume no longer requires its detail texture.
- Head Cage costume no longer requires the rust texture.
- Head Spikes costume no longer requires its rust texture.
- Added Mechaniste back costume as a rare drop to Mechaniste. Added cloth and leather materials to the costume.
- Fixed Rat, Cat and Lion tail skin/noskin options.

Known Issues
- Medusa Hair Aura icon is not appearing correctly.
- Medusa Hair does not color correctly.
- The Mist Auras are not appearing correctly.
Post edited by ladygadfly on

Comments

• Options
    crypticarkaynecrypticarkayne Posts: 182 Cryptic Developer
    So... just a few changes. :smile:
  • Options
    doktormarengodoktormarengo Posts: 52 Arc User
    I'm flabbergasted at the amount of improvements that have been made since the new team took over. You guys are killing it​​
    This is RiverOcean's 2nd Account. Can't combine my STO and CO accounts for some weird reason.
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Brilliant stuff....brings a tear to the eye. Thank you dev team!
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    The level 30 pack is still overpriced. But it is nice to see all the changes and fixes.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Looking forward for the Tailor Fixes and Changes
    REALLY Hopping this is NOT the First and Last Massive Tailor bug fix we will get
    ladygadfly wrote: »
    - Corrected Teleiosaurus Pheromone dino costumes. They are no longer multi colored.

Was that necessary? I thought their Patched together colours was part of their Charm

I cannot pretend they are 「SCARY MONSTERS」 anymore

14e.gif​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    aokimiaokimi Posts: 8 Arc User
    I hope they fixed the materials for the original Gravitar set ... still happy with what's going on so far at least. Spectacular. c:
  • Options
    kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
    edited November 2015

Woooooot!! Fantastic job!!

The feels are like this atm:

• Options
    crosschancrosschan Posts: 920 Arc User

I'm flabbergasted at the amount of improvements that have been made since the new team took over. You guys are killing it​​

Kaiserin: What a difference a CO Player can make. B)

Very nice patch.
    2s9bzbq.jpg
  • Options
    mrfreakensteinmrfreakenstein Posts: 40 Arc User
    BUG: With the new patch my Tintable Mist Aura from the Z-Store has gone.. blocky.

• Options
    ladygadflyladygadfly Posts: 279 Cryptic Developer

BUG: With the new patch my Tintable Mist Aura from the Z-Store has gone.. blocky.

Added to the known issues list. Hopefully we'll get a fix soon.
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,066 Arc User
    Aside from the patch notes being packed full of

An unknown item called "TOY DRIVE" has appeared in the Drifter Store on LIVE.

• Options
    gradii said:

draogn said:

The level 30 pack is still overpriced. But it is nice to see all the changes and fixes.

At least now you can get a character from 6-40 in about 30 seconds for 3000 zen...
    That would only get you to 35, though I suppose the last 5 levels wouldn't take very long. (At 200 zen per 1 level and needing 10 you will need about 4000 zen to get to 40).
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Good to see all the costume work. Hoping to see more work to make more textures available for more pieces. So many pieces of armor I can't use on certain characters because they are only available as metallic.​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    (this thread is not Sticky/Announcement for some reason)

Those Costume fixes and additions are magnificent onion-25.gif

More Tailor fixes and adds Please, More~ onion-35.gif

Its a shame all the Wolve heads became available EXCEPT of the Werewolf one (aka Black Flang's head)
    Really hopping we will get all the monster and beast heads available eventually (BEAR PLEASE! KAISERIN I BEG YOU)
    gradii wrote: »
    Actually could we get a "floating fuzzy blocks" aura as well?

I would love a Glitch/Corrupted Data Aura, I remember Kaiserin suggested one​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,066 Arc User
    Bug:

Female PA weapon colouring is not working as intended. Selected colour does not translate in practice (when using weapon). More importantly PA WEAPON MODEL is not showing up in tailor.
  • Options
    wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User

An unknown item called "TOY DRIVE" has appeared in the Drifter Store on LIVE.

As far as I can see, it's part of the winter event thing where you exchange a bunch of collectibles for a random green/blue/purple of your own level depending on how many items you cashed in. I wouldn't complain if the rewards for that got rewamped.
  • Options
    nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    Kaizerin's been busy.
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User

actually I quite like that, if it covers your entire character. energy being

and those people who are complaining about not enough xp in grab alerts, can now pay to skip those oh, so hard alertsnormal-10.gif​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    Bug: The elevator for the nighthawk alert doesn't always work.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    BUG: Mantle of Takofanes complety loses its Attachment Back option in the following categories
    • Chest Wear
    • Jackets
    • Integrated Shoulders
    • Miscallaneous

BUG: Wizard's cape hasn't been Updated with the new Attachment Back options! (also its still limited to specific categories)

Propably will post in the costume bug list​​
  • Options
    aokimiaokimi Posts: 8 Arc User
    The Gravitar leg piece is still missing materials. Other than that, AMAZING! :p
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,392 Arc User
    Really happy to see all these fixes. Thank you.
  • Options
    gillfignofignogillfignofigno Posts: 64 Arc User
    Great update all around! Thanks!

You guys should make it so the Spartan cape doesn't need to have a cape attachment as well. Also, the Archer and Magical Girl stuff seems to still have a "detail texture" which makes the default color dark, you should do what you did to the Flight Helmet and make it optional. It would be nice if you could make all parts have at least the cloth, leather and metal textures as well. Some only strangely have Metal.

Anyway, really great stuff!
  • Options
    aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited November 2015

Bug:

Female PA weapon colouring is not working as intended. Selected colour does not translate in practice (when using weapon). More importantly PA WEAPON MODEL is not showing up in tailor.

Coloring PA weapons can work, but when you use linked colors the weapons use their default color.
  • Options
    dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    Awesome.

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
  • Options
    drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    avianos said:

Its a shame all the Wolve heads became available EXCEPT of the Werewolf one (aka Black Flang's head)

Really hopping we will get all the monster and beast heads available eventually (BEAR PLEASE! KAISERIN I BEG YOU)

Please make that possible. As one who has over 90% of his characters with animal heads, this is a great start to add more customization to animal heads that I have been dreaming for ages now.

Bug: The Werewolf 03 Monstrous has white lips. While you have finally removed the white on the ends of the ears that never changes, they are now present on the outer rims of the lips.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • Options
    stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
    13qctMBrrgbwJi.gif​​
  • Options
    seanimusprimexseanimusprimex Posts: 47 Arc User
    avianos said:

BUG: Mantle of Takofanes complety loses its Attachment Back option in the following categories

• Chest Wear
    • Jackets
    • Integrated Shoulders
    • Miscallaneous

BUG: Wizard's cape hasn't been Updated with the new Attachment Back options! (also its still limited to specific categories)

Propably will post in the costume bug list​​
    There is a bug, but its(it's?) not that there's no cape available under those cats. The bug is that Tako's mantle is even available under them. It's only supposed to be available under tights/skin, which is most likely the reason there's no cape.
  • Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    I can't pick up the avian bird set fix even though I have almost 1000 days subscribed because I'm not a gold sub. Considering I already paid for this costume set, I'd like to actually be able to pick it up without having to pay for it again.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • Options
    nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    BUG:

Where? Tutorial.
    When? As soon as a player exits character creation and moves toward Headmistress Rowan?
    What? Voice over of Rowan and Plato overlap.

Well I'm pretty sure its Plato.
    The NPC chat reads this:
    Headmistress Rowan: I do hope PLATO managed to fix that glitch...

Alpha Student: Of course it's just a simulation. What kind of crazy person would send a rookie hero into an actual alien invasion?

Headmistress Rowan: Pleased to meet you! It's always exciting to meet new heroes like yourself! Defender from the Champions told me you'd be a good candidate to help with our new training program. Let's get started, shall we?
    And everything was a garbled mess.

• Options
    bazodeebazodee Posts: 151 Arc User

Added to the known issues list. Hopefully we'll get a fix soon.
    Yep, my toon with the black mist is doing the same.
    I don't like Sigs, but I'll leave this here anyway. At least I'm not to trying to hypnotise you with moving things!
  • Options
    raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Bug: Avian Legs are still not unlocking for females.

NVM, apparently it's Only available under "Hipwear & Gear" and "Skirt" categories... not available under "Skin & Tights"
    Post edited by raighn on
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    furries2furries2 Posts: 80 Arc User
    That is one giant list of fixes. Great Work.
    "I'll never look back I've got no regrets Cause time doesn't wait for me I choose to go my own way."
    "Sonic Archie Comics"
    14mrud2.jpg
    Sonic Vs. Scourge

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension! - (Dr. Ivo Robotnik: You took the words right out of my mouth.)
  • Options
    spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    Yay!! These fixes are awesome! Keep up the good work and thank you for all of the Dev work over the past several months!
  • Options
    cp10ecp10e Posts: 2 Arc User
    Bug: The Nighthawk Cape item from the Nighthawk store unlocks the 'Attachment Back' costume but not the regular 'Back' costume. (Capes come in two parts, the back slot costume and the part that attaches to it.)
  • Options
    thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Posts: 447 Arc User

So... just a few changes. :smile:

Thank you all for your hard work :)

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    bombermangoldbombermangold Posts: 29 Arc User
    They... you guys put the bird costume stuff back in. And made it even more customizable.
    o_o
    ....Thanks.
  • Options
    hasukurobihasukurobi Posts: 405 Arc User
    raighn said:

Bug: Avian Legs are still not unlocking for females.

NVM, apparently it's Only available under "Hipwear & Gear" and "Skirt" categories... not available under "Skin & Tights"

I am honestly not seeing the legs or skirt in any category nor in the search options. I have the feet and covered feet and the heads and wings and a few other things but not those. However, I do not know if I am supposed to pick up any sort of item because I do not see anything in the bonus area or Zen Store.
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    Remember if you appear to be missing parts of the Avian set, go back and click the unlock (again) in the Gold Bonus Vendor store - there is a new tab.​​