1pzeiv.jpg

Shadow Hawk

2eg6xqe.jpg

Wujen

a32fdt.jpg
  • Options
    tombmaster123tombmaster123 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is my kamen rider inspired character Tokusatsu Man.

3469we8.jpg
  • Options
    vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    KONDO!!!!!

2czt1qh.png

Bouncing around town as a giant purple gorilla is simply the most fun I've had with this game. I don't question it, I just enjoy the ride.

v62em0.png
  • Options
    drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey for once I made a character that isn't a form of an animal. What a twist! :biggrin:

167turk.jpg

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • Options
    uniidenuniiden Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So I have a few costumes that I would say I'm pretty fond of. I'm sorry ahead of time for the crappy quality of these pictures, I'm pulling them straight from the screenshots folder of saved costumes. I'll get better ones tonight.

Illiaster is a revival of a fire blaster I had back in CoX.

Classic Suit:

Yliaster.jpgCostume_uniiden_Illiaster_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_481777763.jpg

Power Armored Suit:

Costume_uniiden_Illiaster_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_482652552.jpg

Kwyn-Lohr Vaal

Costume_uniiden_Kwyn-Lohr%20Vaal_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_482618612.jpg

This is my Jedi-inspired toon that I plan on rolling as soon as my Gold sub kicks in and I'm able to get more character slots.
  • Options
    uniidenuniiden Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is my Power Rangers inspired toon. Plan on rolling him as The Master. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers inspiration, respectively, I took this design from the episode when Rocky wore Tommy's power vest:

Costume_uniiden_MMPR_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_482859107.jpgultimatefiguarts___s_h__figuarts_mmpr_collection_by_ultimatebudokai3-d7uxf3w.jpg

This next and last toon I plan on showing is going to be my heavily anticipated revival of my top character back in CoX...

This is Sirory:

Costume_uniiden_Sirory_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_482808708.jpgscreenshot_110816-19-29-14.jpg

2 of his costume pieces are locked, need Zen to purchase, but his revival will be brought upon soon enough.
  • Options
    jasinblazejasinblaze Posts: 1,360 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just chose 4 i liked.

2_zpsdfmgacvk.png

1_zpsyiipgera.png

3_zpsife2kbqv.png

4_zpslw9rzkag.png
  • Options
    numaman1990numaman1990 Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    elYoOFR.jpg

Centurion: Online: Mission: Patrol on: Upcoming Crime!
  • Options
    cheelanghocheelangho Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hello, just showing off one of my favorites and testing Arc's image upload system :biggrin:

2bc91bf91a7ac7707d5f60a986f9b1f41430004029.jpg
    SIGNATURE.
  • Options
    aceretrieveraceretriever Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    jasinblaze wrote: »
    1_zpsyiipgera.png

LOOOVE this one! ♥_♥ Great design!

Another entry, Proud Edge! I had a Krampus Lockbox and a Key. I said to myself "Ace, if you happen to get the Krampus set, you gotta make a lion." Guess what happened?

Proud_Edge_zpstzjsx3yj.png

Wolf paws make really good lion paw substitutes!

He's got a "P2 palette swap" based off of Steven's Lion. Should've screened that one, too. xD
    Champions: @ace112233
  • Options
    maatmonsmaatmons Posts: 346 Arc User1
    edited April 2015
    vizzone wrote: »
    If best is judged by contests won, this guy is my clear winner. Meet Your Tapeworm!

wormo.png

fearmev.png

You should do a picture in one of those Steel Crusade levels where you're inside a body.
  • Options
    doomedluke1doomedluke1 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Wow, there's a lot of awesome concepts here. And I've learned that I still have a lot of costume pieces to unlock/buy by the way.

I want to show a few of my favorites:

This is Sagittarius A. He's some kind of humanoid incarnation of a black hole.

2015-04-27_00006.jpg

This is basically my main char, Bahadur (the freeform version of an older char of mine, Vlad Bathory). His backstory can be found in my PDB page under his former name.

2014-11-25_00004.jpg

2014-09-14_00002.jpg

And this one is Njord Djinn, an homage to one of my favorite comics character, Storm.

2014-07-01_00004.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy them!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Bonus:

Ifrit Angra: he's a brazillian guy who received his powers from an ancient indigenous god of fire. Never wrote his story, but he fights against nature destruction in Brazil and I don't have idea what the heck he's doing in MC. lol

2014-11-19_00005.jpg
  • Options
    novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    elYoOFR.jpg

Centurion: Online: Mission: Patrol on: Upcoming Crime!

That head reminds me of star lord

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    tazy wrote: »
    tumblr_m1m9vmOVGP1qeialgo1_500.gif

Woah! How did you do that? I don't think there any parts for that anymore!

EDIT : Not this one! I mean flynn's behemoth dino costume!

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    gradii wrote: »
    Queue the Rising Sun Army theme, Cuz this is psykura:

NpZHEoT.png

Dang that's awesome! Wish I had the parts, but mind if I use the concept for Mentix?

~me
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That head reminds me of star lord

More like the Big Guy!
    bigguy1.jpg
    EDIT : Not this one! I mean flynn's behemoth dino costume!

It's all in the slideeers, baby!!:biggrin:
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    friezalivesonfriezaliveson Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Definitely this one:

champions_online___cassandra_elena_revamp___seeker_by_friezareturns00001-d8rbrhz.png

Cassandra Elena's Seeker Uniform

Dunno how many hours I've spent trying to get this one right. Finally got what I wanted out of it.
  • Options
    tazytazy Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Out of the blue shot of one of my newer ones im very fond of.

I wont be revealing this one in full for awhile on my gallery.

50b3d1ae3c00c9b4508f06c8b3f1c2ed.jpg
  • Options
    logandarklighterlogandarklighter Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Just got Sirene Seiben to lvl 40. She started off as a "distaff" version of Cyberman 8.

fTWenBO.png
    KKkWLa7.png

Here she is with her new lvl 40 costume:

ZtDt726.png
    sshRx9U.png
  • Options
    Meet my first submission to this thread, Doctor Morpheus:

2c6AVD3.png
    The Fish Queen
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    Finally got a) a costume I'm really happy with, and b) a clear shot. Presenting Hypernova!

"Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    themightydorkthemightydork Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I liked how this tights look turned out for my magician magnificent, Mister Mystic.

TMD_MisterMystic_Tights.jpg

Bit of a change from his original 'pulp/golden age' look and his more current street look.

TMD_MisterMystic.jpgTMD_MisterMystic_Street.jpg​​
  • Options
    numaman1990numaman1990 Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Welcome to a new kind of nightmare!

• Options
    noxicosis#9376 noxicosis Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    My Space Knight jedi homage

Kartani
    2c6AVD3.png
    The Fish Queen
  • Options
    guggaa#4997 guggaa Posts: 2 Arc User
    Guys...
    I put the eye aura in only one eye?
  • Options

Guys...

I put the eye aura in only one eye?

You can't.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

• Options
    I don't think I've posted Hypernova's latest costume yet. If I have, someone please let me know and I'll find another to replace it (still trying to get a good shot of Pyretta Blaze).

• Options
    kijanarkijanar Posts: 2 Arc User

I still love good old Cap's costume. It's a timeless classic (IMHO of course). I can't imagine changing it. I wanted the iconic look of an iconic hero, something that borrowed from the familiar while still making it all his own.

28v66fb.jpg

And I'm really happy with how Lightwave turned out. He started life as an energy blaster in CoH, but in CO he's become much closer to what I imagined, and with a fantastic update to his costume!

at6z8.jpg

Awesome, been trying to build a "classic" superhero physique, like the 1st character. No luck, been searching for a character template to at least get a base. Anyone have one?

• Options
    zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • Options
    androshelix1androshelix1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    How do you like mine? Her hero name is Zathura.

http://s23.postimg.org/g3369vw6j/screenshot_2015_12_17_20_33_43.jpg
  • Options
    menotrpamenotrpa Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Turns out collars can equal authority. Highly effective if you happen to be a member of an interstellar Military Police Precinct.

• Options
    lilsteffielilsteffie Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    A few new costumes that i've made.. That I've grown attached to. \o/ Here we go..

Meet "Rusty the Robot". Sir by day, brawler by night.

And meet my little action figure toon. "My Wittle Dwagon". This guy is part of an action figure toon series. Currently have a lot which im changing the looks around here and there but i was happy enough with this guy's look to post it.

Static pose.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Handle:@XG3NX

Champions Online.. where we sell lockboxes by the dozen.
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited October 2016

Edit: All moved to my costumes thread (see under my signature, below).
    Post edited by themightyzenith on
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    lilsteffielilsteffie Posts: 598 Arc User
    Another new costume, i think this one is another new favorite of mine.

Crimson Blade

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Handle:@XG3NX

Champions Online.. where we sell lockboxes by the dozen.
  • Options
    tehpawstehpaws Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    While I'm not especially new to Champions, it has been quite a while, and I've never posted on the forum; so I figure, why not start here, even if it isn't a super active thread?

I tend to prefer fairly streamlined, simple designs for my own characters, and fully admit to having a thing for nineties comics. With that in mind, my main alts as follows below. Simply click on the spoiler ellipses to view.

Hammerfist
    My first character and easily my main fallback, the tiny dynamo that is Hammerfist was built, as most of my designs were, with the basic parts available to silver players. She has probably obvious homages to 90s Rogue with the sleek full body tights under her jacket. Eventually I'll pick up the 90s attire so I can get that jacket too.

Unsurprising, what with the Rogue homage, Hammerfist is a flyer. Pretty much the only one I use that is.

Sleetfoot
    The arctic, ice-empowered brawling speedster. The second character I made back in 2012. I wanted to make an animalistic character, but didn't want to use any of the more bestial heads, so I had to get creative with parts selection. And no, she's not naked. Clearly, she's covered in fur. =P If DC Cheetah could do it, why not?

And yes, I like goofy 90s tactical pouches. Can you tell?

Millennium Rider
    I like Tokusatsu. There, I said it. So go figure that when I end up deciding to make a Kamen Rider, the guy would end up being one of my most used alts. I just like the classic homages to him. He's a bit 70s-80s era, and a bit "The First" movie-esque.

Of course no Rider is complete without his alter ego. It's simple, being, well, just a guy, but I definitely wanted to go for a classic Showa rider, with a more mature, rough around the edges type, complete with jacket and biker gloves. I don't know, I just think it worked out cleanly.

EDIT: Lastly, a character I recreate in almost every medium I play in, a couple much older pictures from an older account.

Katriyana

• Options
    I've followed this thread for a long time and saw a lot of nice costumes and ideas, guess I'll post a few of mine too, as soon as I figure out how to post images here. :tongue:

• Options
    It's pretty straightforward, luckily. Upload your images to an hosting website, say Photobucket, Imgur, or the like, then copy the direct image link and paste the url into the drop-down box that appears when you click on the piece of paper in the formatting tabs at the top of your post, where it says "Attach image/file" when you hover over it. Looking forward to seeing what you have. :)
  • Options
    Doesn't seem to work here... Shouldn't I see it in the preview when I do this?
  • Options
    Once again I remade Cosmic Crusader's look. I think it's almost perfect now!
  • Options
    I saw Cosmic Crusader's new look in game recently. It's pretty stellar (hardy harr). How did you post it as a video? Can you attach WebM videos or what?

Continuing on, the newest addition to my character list came out much better than I expected, though I'm still not 100% on the face. If only the basic feline head option wasn't total garbage.

Mouse is actually a much older character than any of the ones I've posted in here, since she's initially from stories I wrote in high school. I've been wanting to try a gunner, so I finally decided to try and make her in CO. I also finally picked up the Iron Age pack, so that did wonders for her look.

I don't have the voodoo tattoos yet so I could color Mouse's nose separately from her face; but as it turns out, with the right facial adjustments the toy mask's nose doodle works surprisingly well as a feline-esque nose under the eye plate.

• Options
    tehpaws said:

I saw Cosmic Crusader's new look in game recently. It's pretty stellar (hardy harr). How did you post it as a video? Can you attach WebM videos or what?

I used a program called LICEcap which records footage from your computer and makes it a gif. arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/248266/post-your-auras-screens-here/p1 is the thread where I learned about it.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Here's another version.

Plus a photo

Post edited by tombmaster123 on