What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Post your BEST costumes here!

Comments

• Options
    novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    What concept are you looking for exactly, mate?

Concepts:

-Monster Warrior
    -Monster Wild
    - Feline warrior
    - Manimals

^ In order of priority

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    stmothstmoth Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    menotrpa wrote: »
    and i need a new name for this one
    KKgW2yJ.jpg
    HA9Yhly.jpg

Would it be at all possible to get the costume file for this? This really struck a cord with me.
  • Options
    yvonnedyvonned Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Encased

He woke up in an alley with amnesia and covered with some kind of fluid circuitry that wasn't wet. He stumbled out of the alley and into the hands of several gang members bent on lifting his wallet. When they found he didn't have one, they got violent. He inadvertently put them to sleep with only a thought and then ran. A couple of blocks later, he found a police station and led the officers back to the still-sleeping thugs. A detective took pity on him and tried to help identify him to no avail. The circuitry prevented having his prints taken. The detective called him Michael, rather than stick to the typical John Doe. The other officers called him 'that encased guy' which got shortened to Encased.

Encased was introduced to one person after another, all trying to understand his affliction, until he finally met Dr. Silverback. Not even the famed scientist coule explain how the circuitry worked or how to get it off Michael. He did, however, offer Michael the best advice anyone could: "Why not put this to work for you, at least until we can find a way to remove it."

Encased has been helping with various crimes and problems ever since.

EncasedMindMelterArmor.png

Costume Composition: Cosmic Knight set (partial mask), Robot Samurai set (hips), Shining Knight set (shoulders, long gloves, leg accessories), Tactical Armor set (chest & Arms, Legs), Spartan Armor set (Cape), Cyberpunk chest unlock, and the Digital Aura pack (Circuitry skin)

Costume File
  • Options
    summerfields#1113 summerfields Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    After much consideration and thoughts, I decided to change my main Fantomask's look. Why? Mostly because that if I wanted to request Commissions in the future, I want her at least to have a different look than looking similar to a certain Mulan Kato. :wink:

From
    g4Qe4G1.png

To
    8AgKBQg.png
    [ @Skaargoroth in-game / @summerfields on the Forums ]
    Current character roaster: The Iconica, Lady Mythica, Black Jackal, Omni-Woman, Fantomask
    Currently waiting for: Moar comics! And maybe City of Titans, too. Hopefully!
  • Options
    summerfields#1113 summerfields Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Nice character designs there, gradii. I especially liked the background of Veda. :smile:
    [ @Skaargoroth in-game / @summerfields on the Forums ]
    Current character roaster: The Iconica, Lady Mythica, Black Jackal, Omni-Woman, Fantomask
    Currently waiting for: Moar comics! And maybe City of Titans, too. Hopefully!
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    gradii wrote: »
    Nuclear Dawn

.....Chernobyl 2
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I really like Veda.... And I have to wonder, did you get the name from the ancient Indian scrolls, called the Vedas?

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    menotrpamenotrpa Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Another Obsidian alt costume
    70tE36f.jpg
    Really would like to combine the Krampus hairstyle with another
    c5QtE8G.jpg
    UglJauE.jpg

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Theres a big difference between someone in a nuclear power armor suit, and a nuclear someone in a power suit.

lol.....in relative terms, no there isn't.
    I suggest you cut the snark, thanks.

I suggest you watch your drama.....and learn to take a joke.

And if you want to continue this then I suggest you PM me so that we don't derail this thread with a pointless argument
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    screenshot_2014-10-31-14-56-11.jpg

/eyawn
    zrdRBy8.png
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited January 2015
    I think part of the problem is the unmasked face doesbear a strong resemblance to Chery.

Probably not deliberate, but still it's there.

That's because CO facial models are terribly primitive and... You'll end looking similiar to anyone else with the same skin and haircut, lol.

Wish we ever got a real faces like STO or NW instead of some plastic generic masks...

...one can dream. Right?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    That's because CO facial models are terribly primitive and... You'll end looking similiar to anyone else with the same skin and haircut, lol.

Wish we ever got a real faces like STO or NW instead of some plastic generic masks...

...one can dream. Right?

Then again, CO's costumes are more diverse and not (thankfully) armor-linked

~me
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited January 2015
    Then again, CO's costumes are more diverse and not (thankfully) armor-linked

"diverse" is a relative word.

So CO allows for making any outlandish and non-human concept.

Nice.

Too bad it hardly allows for making decent looking and diverse non-deformed human beings. Lol.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Another Obsidian alt costume
    70tE36f.jpg
    Really would like to combine the Krampus hairstyle with another
    c5QtE8G.jpg
    UglJauE.jpg

I want the Clockwork Armor so bad! But how do you collect enough Gs to buy it off the AH? It's still listed at about 3,000+
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Not really. Chern has lighter skin, and a different hairstyle. And theres also what meeda said.

But thats ok, I know I'm not allowed to post a simple original costume without being called out over the stupidest things ever. I exist to take bull from everyone else, that's how it always has been.

And why I'm not on CO right now.

Calm down man, they just joking.

Anywayz, you are not on CO anymore? :O

~me
  • Options
    sher004sher004 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    This is my Snake Eyez

185787_1680628730475_8102942_n.jpg?oh=f8dc4ed2792d9f8b6b57a736597e1af7&oe=554F2242
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    yvonned wrote: »
    I want the Clockwork Armor so bad! But how do you collect enough Gs to buy it off the AH? It's still listed at about 3,000+

Traded keys for it

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Traded keys for it

Granted, mos players will do a direct trade for values lower than the AH, but 30+ keys! I almost feel better about saving up the Gs. I'd be too tempted to use the keys myself.

Okay, so I'll set a date, and work on doing missions/alerts/etc. on a daily basis to earn this goal.

Wish me luck
  • Options
    champ097champ097 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    70tE36f.jpg
    c5QtE8G.jpg
    UglJauE.jpg

What, may I ask, is that faceplate? I must know!
  • Options
    drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    yvonned wrote: »
    Granted, mos players will do a direct trade for values lower than the AH, but 30+ keys! I almost feel better about saving up the Gs. I'd be too tempted to use the keys myself.

Okay, so I'll set a date, and work on doing missions/alerts/etc. on a daily basis to earn this goal.

Wish me luck

My means of getting Gs fast is to farm Vibora Bay for costume parts while I queue up for Smash Alerts. On a good day can yield several hundred Gs a day if costume parts are selling like hotcakes. I even take the time to see if anyone I know need a costume part from there and give them discounts to be generous and speed up profit.
    champ097 wrote: »
    What, may I ask, is that faceplate? I must know!

That is from the Project Clockwork Armor costume set from the lockboxes.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • Options
    phreskophresko Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    nV1LXnv.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    stmoth wrote: »
    Would it be at all possible to get the costume file for this? This really struck a cord with me.
    1ZAuBd4.jpg

• Options
    edited March 2015
    1ZAuBd4.jpg

Thank you for posting this!
  • Options
    piercingwhistlepiercingwhistle Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This is Sphinx, my cat burglar. He's heavily inspired by Catwoman. I stopped playing him for a bit because I made his costumes too childish and urban but I think I've nailed it this time. The first pic is his standard costume with a glowing accent (based on Black Widow's Age of Ultron costume), second is his standard costume, third is his steampunk (?) costume (based on Catwoman's Injustice costume).

tumblr_nl97qrZHwn1qly2qlo1_540.png

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I used to be Hies but then Perfect World wasn't so perfect and now I'm piercingwhistle! Here, have this thread from my long-gone account. AoE Projectile Set!
  • Options
    tazytazy Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It's been awhile since i'v been on the forums here for anything at all... Heh.

I figured i'd post here 2 well known toons/costumes of mine that have always gained alot of praise and costume contest wins.

First up here, my Ego Blades Villain. Mindslayer, Medusa, eat your hearts out.

Angelique:

bc69abb943a656d92ee85bc30d9c98f4.png
    9e624912004af470e8dc878335be0632.png
    86d68955826a3b2bd9e6b0a600462bd4.jpg

Guys... Guys....Bald can be beautiful. This character just came around during my desire to try an ego blades freeform build, and wanting to have a toon using one of my favorite names. This was ultimately a random creation that came out... Flawless.The only thing that really was planned out was the eye colors. I intentionally copied the eye color to match the eyes of Alice in American McGee's Alice games.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    And my second showcase, an image of a biblical character mentioned in the book of Enoch...and possibly my darkest, most grotesque and evil costume...

Semyaza:

f7a7e067ac4c7ca3414695a945aaead0.png
    f69619850db3338089d806b87b38ed0b.jpg
    23b2719886d282fddb842eeef1ebc48c.jpg
    aa3f3effd6976bcd54a3d42b70606e85.jpg

According to the dead sea scrolls, in the books of Enoch, Semyaza was one of the leaders of a group of angels called Grigori, or Watchers. Semyaza was significant as being the leader of this group, and leading them down to earth to teach secrets to humanity. They became corrupt and sinned, lusting for women and creating Nephilim offspring, as well as teaching humanity the rather deadly secrets of crafting tools and weapons of war.

Rather than my usual holy looks on Exitus, I imagined just how twisted and corrupt something could look after falling from grace and spending a -very- long time in hell, likely at the top of the food chain down there. My image for Semyaza looks 'blinded' by a bloody cross sewn into it's face, it's body cracked and wounded from it's fall, forever stained in the blood of the tormented in hell, and it's wings tinged with blood as well, ruining it's vain, golden feathers. This costume even gives me the chills sometimes...
    Listening to alot of Gary Numan while making this costume helped. Gary Numan - Dark Is a very good example and tune for this horror...
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Bonus feature!

Semyaza was the start of my series of fallen angels, countering the huge roster of holy angels filling every costume slot on Exitus. The second angel created in the tailor for the Semyaza toon was something i'm very proud of personally, and inspired by this piece of artwork... http://gnosticwarrior.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/lucifer-1.jpg

Lucifer

44142f87131b05c5fb6d51a71dab90c5.jpg
    73c91c18c42c700a021531de09f8d7a9.png
  • Options
    thatguymatikzthatguymatikz Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I kind of like how these two came out so I figured I'd share.

screenshot_2015-03-22-15-47-36.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I see broken image links Matikz

"Embrace your dreams"

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Not sure what's up. Showing up on my end in one browser but not another. Edited with a different host so hopefully it's working now.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I see it now. Nicely done :biggrin:

Some hosting sites are a bit odd. Photobucket and tinypic are the two I know work all the time. I was able to see every other image in the thread but yours so was what ever you used to upload it causing the problem.

"Embrace your dreams"

• Options
    numaman1990numaman1990 Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    UYDwEeZ.jpg

7Ts26Ye.jpg

N5QdXZw.jpg

Mr. Impossible, along side his wife currently stuck in a robotic body Ms. Metropolis and their pet gorilla with the power of a nuclear warhead. Baneded together to advanced both modern science and medicine and fight the forces outside of our nebula and beyond the cosmos as The Impossible Trio!
  • Options
    beleaua78beleaua78 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    My shadowy assasin fTQJ8Ba.png

And O.O gN9lNbm.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I don't know where the idea really came from, but between chatting with friends in game and answer questions of kids (at the same time), I came up with a toon concept: Mr. Rediculous. My friends helped with refinement and an addition.

Dr. Rediculous is a Crazy from Rifts Earth. What race is he? He has no idea. He doesn't even care! And what's with his clothes? Shouldn't he where something sleek and combat effective? No. In fact, he wants to go out of his way to not only stand out, but make everyone's eyes hurt.

Dr%20Rediculous_2015-03-29-02-07-16.jpg

And that addition my friends came up with...

Mr. Redacted is a former CIA agent and spy. He's a man of few words, and prefers others use fewer words. He, unlike the Dr., doesn't care to stand out. His only blemish is his earrings.

Mr%20Redacted_2015-03-29-02-29-58.jpg
  • Options
    highrealityhighreality Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    aaaaa.png
    Yet another variation of Eskelia, leaning more towards the mythological creature side.

(°∇° ) #megalodon2015
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    After being completely unhappy with the start of this costume, mainly because of some parts not being available for females, I finally came up with something I liked.

screenshot_2015-03-30-21-26-32.jpg
    screenshot_2015-04-01-14-48-41.jpg
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Big giant huge war machine monster behemoth dinosaur.
    Lots of cannons.
    :biggrin:

d41189e6-bcfe-4505-8cf7-0d800c4db527_zpsr9sdhlzy.jpg
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Big giant huge war machine monster behemoth dinosaur.
    Lots of cannons.
    :biggrin:

d41189e6-bcfe-4505-8cf7-0d800c4db527_zpsr9sdhlzy.jpg

tumblr_m1m9vmOVGP1qeialgo1_500.gif
  • Options
    paladinraijin31paladinraijin31 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Star Paladin

starpaladin1.jpg

From the Aquila Constellation
  • Options
    animuscorpusanimuscorpus Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    N00B question ==> Where are the high resolution screen character images ? I found my screenshots folder, and there images of my character from the SAVE in the character creation screen, but they are SO LOW REZ as to be worthless. Can someone help a N00B and tell me either how to increase the resolution of the saved images or where the high rez images are saved to ???

Just started playing and I would like to show off my tank

:confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There are no separate high reso pictures.
    You can choose 'Raise settings in character creator' in Video options. That can be done in Character Creator's Options.
    Rest are up to how high your graphic setting are set to.
    And you can click Print Screen to take a screenshot of your characters.

Those saved costume pictures are just the costume save files. so pics aren't that good.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!