What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Post your BEST costumes here!

Comments

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Nice one skaar :biggrin:
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • abbasalnurabbasalnur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Invictus

34zc1et.jpg

Kid Robotik
    2cz3693.jpg
    mux0d4.jpg

For Invictus, I was going for a Power Armored Van Helsing type deal. He's a Laser Knight vampire hunter

With the Kid, I was imagining if I mixed the Green Goblin from the film series with an Urban punk hipster. Except his face is badly damaged.

My two favorite costumes
  • numaman1990numaman1990 Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    4HvPKnJ.jpg

Behold, the might of Chemi-Kill!
  • tombmaster123tombmaster123 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    4HvPKnJ.jpg

Behold, the might of Chemi-Kill!

I like that a lot, very cool!

Here are two of my characters I redesigned their costumes for:

Tokusatsu Man: My homage to Tokusatsu shows like Kamen Rider and Kikaida. (I don't have the pulp aviator costume set yet, so no scarf.:frown:)

24xl6y8.jpg

Cosmic Crusader: A superhero who manipulates cosmic energy to fight threats throughout the universe.

3524tix.jpg
  • brasston2501brasston2501 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    bluhman wrote: »
    Last night, Kaiserin, Crosschan, and I joined forces to become a kind of harrowing trio of animatronics.
    6tt0MZV.png

Timmy the Tiger needs to find this group. None of the other 'actors' from his old troupe woke up like he did. He needs new friends.
  • durandalxoodurandalxoo Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    400341136193a8c6608a899712eb4cdf.png

Aaaah, Ashenzari.

My best costume effort, and the one that most epitomizes how I do costuming.

Minimalistic color choices accentuated by effective layering and distortive effects.
  • menotrpamenotrpa Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    also throwing in Annie Matronic
    (if i haven't already)
    wg3m65l.jpg
    qLSR8In.jpg
    cwZ8Gl8.jpg
    AXfPqY5.jpg

• piercingwhistlepiercingwhistle Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    skaargoroh wrote: »
    Thought I would share my latest creation - Harlot!

2nm1u9c.jpg

14no7zb.jpg

A former theater actress, Francesca Kefka became deeply devoted to Black Harlequin after witnessing a brutal brawl between him and his nemesis, Nighthawk. After quitting her acting career and took a number of costumes along with her; Francesca became Harlot, Black Harlequin's supposedly girlfriend and began to target Nighthawk's allies while he was too busy fighting. After a break-in to Harmon Lab gone wrong with two aspiring heroes dead by her hand, Francesca changed for better and worse.

It wasn't until Fantomask fought her along with the anarchistic anti-villain, The Laughing Fear, that made her change her mind about her obsession. But now she seems to have fallen for Fear instead.

please PLEASE tell me where that chest piece is from, i need it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I used to be Hies but then Perfect World wasn't so perfect and now I'm piercingwhistle! Here, have this thread from my long-gone account. AoE Projectile Set!
  • rykus83rykus83 Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    numaman1990 on your Chemi-Kill the head is that the cosmic head glow or the oiled skin head pattern glow?
    and menotrpa on Annie Matronic her armor on her lower leg what piece is that?
    edited November 2014
    please PLEASE tell me where that chest piece is from, i need it

From the Archer set.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    edited November 2014
    menotrpa wrote: »
    also throwing in Annie Matronic
    (if i haven't already)
    AXfPqY5.jpg

Nicely done....great toon:smile:
    zrdRBy8.png
    edited November 2014
    rykus83 wrote: »
    numaman1990 on your Chemi-Kill the head is that the cosmic head glow or the oiled skin head pattern glow?

Cyberpunk legs
    Nicely done....great toon:smile:

• numaman1990numaman1990 Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    rykus83 wrote: »

The glow from the head is oil skin which i used to make him more radiation with a cosmic feel to it.
    I tried the other glow but doesn't fit for my needs on this character design i had in mind.
    edited November 2014
    cool thanks to both of you for responding:biggrin:
  • pepi83pepi83 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Akula_zpsa6239548.jpg~original
  • blackwolf305blackwolf305 Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    pepi83 wrote: »
    Akula_zpsa6239548.jpg~original

I applaud you, very nice
  • synthozoicsynthozoic Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So it's not just the frickin' laser beams we have to worry about? We got cybernetically enhanced sharks toolin' around in brain linked exoskeletons?!

AHH! RUN AWAY!

I think we need some dolphins in power armor to put them in their place!
    Poipoider_8936.jpg
  • novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Great shark costume! One of the best ones I have seen so far. If you don't mind, can I have the costume file?

I would like to see more costumes on this thread!

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    edited November 2014
    Here's Cao Xi, an earthbending Chinese military officer who was sent to Millenium City to strengthen the ties between China and Millenium City.

tumblr_nfh54wBF6W1qly2qlo1_500.png

I was obviously very inspired by Avatar - mainly Kuvira's uniform and the Dai Li agents. I'm happy with how the robes turned out, because I could never work with robes in the game and stayed away from them. They just looked too flat, but they look nice here.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I used to be Hies but then Perfect World wasn't so perfect and now I'm piercingwhistle! Here, have this thread from my long-gone account. AoE Projectile Set!
    edited November 2014
    Here's Cao Xi, an earthbending Chinese military officer who was sent to Millenium City to strengthen the ties between China and Millenium City.

I was obviously very inspired by Avatar - mainly Kuvira's uniform and the Dai Li agents. I'm happy with how the robes turned out, because I could never work with robes in the game and stayed away from them. They just looked too flat, but they look nice here.

Ugh I hate the Dai Li

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • summerfields#1113 summerfields Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Since my main heroine, Fantomask, is from Hong Kong - She naturally approves of this. :tongue:
    [ @Skaargoroth in-game / @summerfields on the Forums ]
    Current character roaster: The Iconica, Lady Mythica, Black Jackal, Omni-Woman, Fantomask
    Currently waiting for: Moar comics! And maybe City of Titans, too. Hopefully!
    edited November 2014
    skaargoroh wrote: »
    Since my main heroine, Fantomask, is from Hong Kong - She naturally approves of this. :tongue:

Yay! :) I haven't seen Fantomask yet but I've seen Aeris of Mu. You use colours very well :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Chat Banned and forced logged out in 3 minutes. For using this:

Costume_redsymbol_NoName_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_462958386_zpsae488534.jpg

I named the toon Ordinary American Citizen and made him a soldier AT.

Now that is my favorite costume ~...^
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Chat Banned and forced logged out in 3 minutes. For using this:

Costume_redsymbol_NoName_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_462958386_zpsae488534.jpg

I named the toon Ordinary American Citizen and made him a soldier AT.

Now that is my favorite costume ~...^

I honestly don't see the problem except the hint at the name. It makes me want to make a middle eastern look now. Need more equality in this game.
    edited December 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    Aquila

2POcIkY.pngGM1Cxfa.png

What shoulders are those? I have never seen these nephilim ones anywhere? I thought there were only 3 types of shoulders?

~me
  • hemslordhemslord Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Here's a couple I dug up:
    Costume_cooliocarl_Fury_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_471382086_zps3aca4d02.jpg?t=1418768857

Costume_cooliocarl_Toxin_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_472080548_zps083e8de2.jpg?t=1418768860

Costume_cooliocarl_UndyingRage_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_471193153_zps007cd1bf.jpg?t=1418768868
  • sydosssydoss Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    My first time taking screenshots in game. Here's Azalea.

GP9ZaUB.jpg

bQMRB5S.jpg

B3fGQhI.jpg
  • highrealityhighreality Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Power armor variation of Emerald, because those jetwings couldn't go unused. The screwed up anime set, the lack of bug fixes, the not so awesome lockbox costumes we've been getting lately, everything is forgiven with jetwings. Thank you.Capture_plein_cran_19122014_100124.jpg

(°∇° ) #megalodon2015
  • geoff484geoff484 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Here's my latest and favorite, Mortar-head.

mortarhead_zpsa7c9db87.jpg

mortarhead_ps_zps3cca3e1e.jpg
    edited December 2014
    here's my newest Hero I'm so loving his costume

[IMG][/img]Costume_Kain607_HyrsamTheGrey_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_472481718.jpg
  • solardynamosolardynamo Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I've been playing a new favorite lately and getting quite a few comments.

NANOSHARK

mBXyHAz.jpg
    inS6EEjxY0bBVXuqyVWD1NidpgxpduJXW5_YMzhL0zc?size=1280x960&size_mode=2
  • eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Haley Hobbes (Junior Demon, 3rd Class; fed up with being ordered around by every other demon fled the realm to the human world and found herself living on the streets of Millennium City.) Seen here with horns covered, pretending to be a human hero in a costume.

Liath_Haley_Outfit.jpg
    edited January 2015
    Rift
    Psionic....something....assassin...theif
    still deciding
    PUtSQl9.jpg
    a3RiE16.jpg
    and i need a new name for this one
    KKgW2yJ.jpg
    HA9Yhly.jpg

• onlyepicwolfonlyepicwolf Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Aki's Orochi Armor

s1fcBDx.jpg

Close-up

jvWGNyp.jpg
  • summerfields#1113 summerfields Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Wow! That's pretty epic, people! :smile:
    [ @Skaargoroth in-game / @summerfields on the Forums ]
    Current character roaster: The Iconica, Lady Mythica, Black Jackal, Omni-Woman, Fantomask
    Currently waiting for: Moar comics! And maybe City of Titans, too. Hopefully!
  • highrealityhighreality Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    100% no weeaboo certified.

Sans_titre.png
    Sans_titre.png

(°∇° ) #megalodon2015
    edited January 2015
    Will someone be kind enough to make me a bestial costume or an armored costume?

I own steel shadow, pharaoh, winter wonderland, Krampus costume sets.
    I also have the halloweens creature pack and ro'inesh set.

I would like the bestial one to use some of the Krampus pieces pls! Thank you! ^^

-Someone who sucks at making bestial costumes except for one successful costume

~me
  • aceretrieveraceretriever Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited January 2015

I would like the bestial one to use some of the Krampus pieces pls! Thank you! ^^

I've seen some great bestial costumes with the Krampus set! I wish I could've taken some screenies for ya. >.<

---

I started playing with Grey again, and I couldn't help but play with my head cannon for his "group." I was imagining what Grey's new heroic identity would be when he graduated from his apprenticeship. Not too bad for a bit of costume experimentation. XD

You'll need to go full screen to see it in full resolution.

Knighty Knight (Heavy Weapons/Darkness) - Tried for that "edgy" look. xD

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc212/ace_retriever/screenshot_2015-01-10-10-08-51_zps2d8dd69c.jpg
    http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc212/ace_retriever/screenshot_2015-01-10-10-09-15_zps71d0239a.jpg

Or

Pharaoh [Working Name] (Darkness/Celestial)

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc212/ace_retriever/screenshot_2015-01-10-10-10-01_zps6fe015a0.jpg
    http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc212/ace_retriever/screenshot_2015-01-10-10-09-46_zpsb19c9dfc.jpg
    Champions: @ace112233
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Krampus plus steek shadow, I had to use a double beard since the krampus one doesn't actually attach to the head. you have to recolour one, I forgot to.
    also this is with skin, with cloth, it's dark blue but hard to see anything.
    Costume_CloudsatDawn_ninja_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_474380271_zps0ee53548.jpg
    sunglasses are optional:biggrin:
    there's also this rather embarrassing piece of clipping between the hip piece and the krampus legs.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    adjusted beard
    Costume_CloudsatDawn_ninja_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_474380505_zps3754d898.jpg
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I've been playing a new favorite lately and getting quite a few comments.

NANOSHARK

mBXyHAz.jpg

That's neat. What parts did you use to create that interesting head?

And are those eyes insect eyes?
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
    edited January 2015
    chaelk wrote: »
    adjusted beard
    Costume_CloudsatDawn_ninja_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_474380505_zps3754d898.jpg

Purrfect!!!

Gonna toy around with the colors and use it for Mentix (or Catmander)

Oh and to all others:
    I am still open for costume suggestions. I have two slots don't ? :P

~me
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    That's neat. What parts did you use to create that interesting head?

And are those eyes insect eyes?

Besides mask, it's just Shark Helm
    edited January 2015
    I've seen some great bestial costumes with the Krampus set! I wish I could've taken some screenies for ya. >.

It's ok ^^ but try to get me some when you see them again!!

~me
    edited January 2015

What concept are you looking for exactly, mate?
    zrdRBy8.png