What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

10/1/2015 Release Notes

ladygadflyladygadfly Posts: 279 Cryptic Developer
edited December 2015 in Release Notes
10/1/2015 Release Notes

October Subscriber Reward
- The Batsaw subscriber piece is available in the Gold Subscriber store. It can be used as both a back piece and a melee weapon replacement.

Toxic Steel Fixes
- Reduced clipping near hips on female version.
- Male and female arms are not invisible when selecting chest & arms piece.
- Male arms reach the hands at the wrist now.
- Arms and legs now properly are selected (no clipping with tights legs).
- Fixed an oversized toxic steel costume icon.

Additional Fixes
- The Steampunk shoulder pads are fixed and will now work well with LARGE characters.
- Added proper female armor unlock for Superconductor Recognition reward.
- Updated all names on Variable Robot parts to just say Variable Robot.
- Updated the Variable Robot Left Shoulder texture.
- Decreased power of Hermes Heavy Laser Turrets. Made Hermes Heavy Laser Turrets only attack and attackable by Onslaught Supervillains.

These player & moderator maintained bug threads are checked weekly by the development team:
- http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1203148/onslaught-bugs-and-balance-qol-concerns
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1198089/known-power-bugs
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1194284/champions-online-alerts-issues
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1199083/costume-bug-list
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1198119/compiled-list-of-bugs-issues-and-qol-concerns-version-2-0
Post edited by ladygadfly on

Comments

• Options
    circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,914 Arc User
    So, no hideout rooms then?
    Psi.
  • Options
    seanimusprimexseanimusprimex Posts: 47 Arc User
    All good things. Still one problem though on LARGE characters, at least for male toons havent checked on female, steampunk smokestacks are only fixed for the right shoulder, left shoulder still doesnt scale any differently than before.
  • Options
    zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    Bug: While the Superconductor torso does properly update for female characters, the text still states that it only unlocks for males.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Edit: Never mind, I Derped too hard

YAY! FInally I can use Armor Superconductor for one of my female characters onion-1.gif

Edit2: Nevermind again, the Armours still look awful on females due to the Breat scale

Edit3: I can make it work​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,066 Arc User
    The damage the Turrets deal is now acceptable, thank you!

I look forward to seeing the LIVE moddable Onslaught Gear and Repel/Interrupt Immunity OSVs.
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,066 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Bug: Based on what I'm seeing on LIVE right now...only one shoulder (Left) for Steampunk is scaling properly with large characters, meaning the costume pieces are imbalanced.

Pictures are courtesy of BlazeM.

This only appears to be happening with the MALE model.
  • Options
    kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    Can we fix the toxic steel legs so the legs actually connect with the feet?
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Bug: Based on what I'm seeing on LIVE right now...only one shoulder (Left) for Steampunk is scaling properly with large characters, meaning the costume pieces are imbalanced.

Holy crap that's awesome!.
    Finally my robotmachinedude can have bigger engine on his right fist for punching.
    We, yes WE because everyone should agree, want separate sliders for everything with left/right.

Maybe it was left out and is on next Patch.​​
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    cryneting wrote: »

That dead horse is now an unrecognisable pile of skin and bones at the side of the road.. but keep on flogging it! monkey-42.gif​​
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    flyingfinn wrote: »

Holy crap that's awesome!.
    Finally my robotmachinedude can have bigger engine on his right fist for punching.
    We, yes WE because everyone should agree, want separate sliders for everything with left/right.

Maybe it was left out and is on next Patch.
    one scales, one doesn't. it's not they both scale separately.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    ninjapiffninjapiff Posts: 282 Arc User
    cryneting said:

Unfortunately, one of the two Hideout Rooms that were made (or, at least, half-made) is now pretty much defunct: the Crafting Room. Now that crafting has been simplified to basic Core-Modding, the whole "room changes based on your crafting spec!" thing kinda falls flat. I mean, it'd be cool if you could just choose whichever theme you want, and just have a cosmetic extra room, but it's still kinda a letdown.

What would REALLY be great is a Retraining Station/Mini Powerhouse in your Hideout. I can see Cryptic making that... eventually. Problem is, will these extra rooms feature a price tag? And will Cryptic ever release more Hideouts?
    It makes sense, if you don't think about it.
    What about the missing costume parts from some of the veterans rewards still?

Like the ones documented in
    http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1199083/costume-bug-list
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    BUG:
    Onslaugh villains still using devices. can we please get the devices, cancelled as soon as a villain device is activated.

the extra rooms were redundant when On alert came out and Tumerboy(now Tacfangs ) was the one doing them.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,914 Arc User
    ninjapiff said:

cryneting said:

Unfortunately, one of the two Hideout Rooms that were made (or, at least, half-made) is now pretty much defunct: the Crafting Room. Now that crafting has been simplified to basic Core-Modding, the whole "room changes based on your crafting spec!" thing kinda falls flat. I mean, it'd be cool if you could just choose whichever theme you want, and just have a cosmetic extra room, but it's still kinda a letdown.

What would REALLY be great is a Retraining Station/Mini Powerhouse in your Hideout. I can see Cryptic making that... eventually. Problem is, will these extra rooms feature a price tag? And will Cryptic ever release more Hideouts?

Excaly, and this is going to be belated up the point, that they can't ignore it. New hideouts whuold be nice, like our own Gateway station, our own Lab like place, and flying UNTIL carrier.

Also, more choices for our hideouts, like the ones in the images of the z-store, and fox-bats one
    Psi.