What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes - Ravenswood Lockbox - 7/16/2015

ladygadflyladygadfly Posts: 279 Cryptic Developer
edited December 2015 in Release Notes
Released the Ravenswood Lockbox. Possible prizes include:
- Flaming Hovercars (2 color variants).
- Ravenswood Costume (w/holoforce & glass material options).
- Gravity Driver Ultimate Force Power Unlock
- Ravenswood Stunblaster Weapon Skin Unlock
- & More!

New in the Drifter Store:
- Rustbucket Hovercar
- The Perpetrator Incapacitation Device

New in the Zen Store
- Cherry Bomb Hovercar.

New Lockbox Loyalty Reward
- Shoulder Raven (w/ ghost material option).

Known Issues
- Hovercar icons break the image bounding box on the item modification window.
- Color Bleeding of colors 2 and 3 on several pieces.
- Multiple Perpetrator Incapacitation Devices do not have a shared cooldown.
- The Perpetrator Incapacitation Device stuns supervillains (without using the Manipulator).
- Hovercars pitch forward when moving forward.
Post edited by ladygadfly on

Comments

• Options
    trmcgillicuttitrmcgillicutti Posts: 26 Arc User
    Any update at all on the 4 hours late and counting situation of the servers being down?

Be nice to have more than the red dot on the launcher as feedback, if anyone in PWE is so inclined as to give us more information it would surely be appreciated.
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    You forgot a "known issue" that was previously under "known issues" on the thread for this on the PTS sub-forum. The Ravenswood Helmet still clips into the shoulders and neck of the character that wears it.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    ladygadflyladygadfly Posts: 279 Cryptic Developer
    Any update at all on the 4 hours late and counting situation of the servers being down?

Be nice to have more than the red dot on the launcher as feedback, if anyone in PWE is so inclined as to give us more information it would surely be appreciated.

Champions has not experienced any outages today outside of its normal maintenance window from 7am to 9am.

• Options
    draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    And don't forget the lockbox spam that is only annoying players right now in game.
  • Options
    megaskullmonmegaskullmon Posts: 313 Arc User
    Are you guys going to add the raven pants to the beast legs? It would be very useful to have on beast legs as well.
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    There haven't been tights created for beast legs in as long as I can remember - nearest we got was krampus legs but (without checking) I think those were a new sculpt. I think most people have given up asking for tights to be formed to beast leg in PTS thread now due to the lack of interest on cryptic's part.

Perhaps with the new broom we can get some of that disparity revisted? Gad? Arkayne? Is this a possibility for future releases if not this one?
    ​​
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Don't know about annoyance, but been on like 5 hours in game and seen 3 'YOU GOT A CAR FROM LOCK BOX' messages.
    Didn't urge me open more Lock Boxes either....​​
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Don't know about annoyance, but been on like 5 hours in game and seen 3 'YOU GOT A CAR FROM LOCK BOX' messages.
    Didn't urge me open more Lock Boxes either....​​

Oprah would be ashamed of these lockboxes.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Argh, we should've caught this earlier, but I guess we were a little preoccupied with the other things we didn't like.

The Ravenswood Lockbox's Item Rarity is set at the highest value instead of being a Common/White item. Though I haven't had the time or the people to help check the issue with this lockbox, the last time the lockboxes were at this rating they ALWAYS triggered the Need/Greed prompt in teams. Please return them to being Common/White items.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

• Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    You beast people just need to go see a doctor about them broken knees. I know of one in Monster Island....he will make you better!
  • Options
    nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    They don't trigger it; because they're not actually 'grabbed', You just pick them up immediately when you step over them. The costume/rides are seriously breaking the icon boundary in the AH though; holy huge icons!

XS​​
    [NbK]XStorm
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    You beast people just need to go see a doctor about them broken knees. I know of one in Monster Island....he will make you better!

Leg shamer! *adjusts horn-rimmed glasses*

Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    Any updates regarding the problem some of us are having claiming the free character slot promotion which ends next week?
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    ends next week

Problem solved.
    onion-27.gif​​
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • Options
    yamayamayaamaayamayamayaamaa Posts: 2 Arc User
    Sounds cool, can't wait to try it out!
    «‘-•·÷·- ¥ámá -·÷·•-`»

yamayamayaamaa.png
  • Options
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    ends next week

Problem solved.
    onion-27.gif​​

That's probably true
  • Options
    andondarkmoreandondarkmore Posts: 671 Arc User
    Why is the weapon skin NOT available for all 'gun' type weapons?
    Why so limited on 'hood' piece color options? Can beak be different color/material?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Why is the weapon skin NOT available for all 'gun' type weapons?
    Why so limited on 'hood' piece color options? Can beak be different color/material?

May I ask; why those limits?
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    a) it's a rifle, designed for two handed use, therefore they have made it available to the appropriate munitions powers. If you make a good enough case for increasing which categories it is available in, they might listen to it.

b) if you pop over to PTS forum and have a read you will see it has already been suggested that they apply channel 1 (currently unused) to the beak portion of the helmet cloth, leather and metal materials.

c) they can't think of everything and there comes a point with every addition to the game they have to stop and move on to the next project. Time and resources are limited and have to be used in the way they think is best for the game. While we may not agree with it sometimes, it is not something we can really impact in any material fashion.

Btw, a little patience will stand you in good stead - quoting yourself to bump the thread in under 24 hours is probably against the rules/guidelines for the forums they posted recently

​​
  • Options
    Sorry. Found edit option After I posted 'updated' post. I like how the simplified and made the new forums so easy to navigate and use.