Caliga and Conquer FanArt

Comments

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Does anyone else see a t-Rex?
  • xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    lil_caliga_zps61b6f81c.jpg

It's a chibi. Alex Dai was messing around with a program.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Conquer_line_up.jpg

Had to :P
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • gaarafrednorrispgaarafrednorrisp Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Donde es El Pesadillo?!
    AWWWW CHAMPIONS UNIVERSE! DON'T YOU DARE. BE SOUR. CLAP FOR YOUR NIGHTMARE AND FEEEEEEEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAH!
    edited September 2014
    Donde es El Pesadillo?!

Done a few more pics with other members Ima drawing one of Spar beating the snot outta yew :P
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Mora drawings of caliga and his sg peoples and stuff. the story here is cal and puchy got into a fight over the last poptart and pucnhy dented cal's helm...while cal broke punchy's everything...and poor old arona is given the job of fixing the mess left behind.

4yi3tzZ.jpg

art by Alex
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    notyuu wrote: »
    Mora drawings of caliga and his sg peoples and stuff. the story here is cal and puchy got into a fight over the last poptart and pucnhy dented cal's helm...while cal broke punchy's everything...and poor old arona is given the job of fixing the mess left behind.

4yi3tzZ.jpg

art by Alex

this is awesome! so many little details
    edited December 2014

4yi3tzZ.jpg

art by Alex

We could of split it since they come in pairs....but No0o0o0o, he just had to be a greedy robot -_-
  • chimerafreekchimerafreek Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    xcaligax wrote: »
    We could of split it since they come in pairs....but No0o0o0o, he just had to be a greedy robot -_-

You say that now, but you were reaching for the second one literally after shoving the first one into your mouth :v

4yi3tzZ.jpg

art by Alex

This is just incredible. I especially like the character models on the monitor.
    I strive to be the strongest swordsman alive.
  • sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Alex is amazing, and he's topped himself with this one!

Caliga, on the other hand... one of these days, Arona won't be around when you're being a jagoff to Punchy. If I have to fix him next time, I'm giving him all the upgrades he wants.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
    edited December 2014
    Alex is amazing, and he's topped himself with this one!

Caliga, on the other hand... one of these days, Arona won't be around when you're being a jagoff to Punchy. If I have to fix him next time, I'm giving him all the upgrades he wants.

well here's the thign, puncyy7's current state has less than HALF of his systems installed, mainly due to hsi powercore being..well...incapable of outputting the requireed amout of energy needed to run all his systems at once, so upgrading him isn't recomended...unless you have a better powersource

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    Blitzkid might be able to offer one of her spare Moebius drives :biggrin:

I was thinking zero-point energy capture, but a Möbius drive would work nicely, too. Throw in some reinforcements on the frame, upgrade the motor control from hub to mesh topology... and I remember where I put an original Benedict Tech Holey Field Generator that I once used for hand-to-hand combat. :wink:

Or is Caliga going to apologize to the nice robot for starting a fight over a stolen toaster pastry?
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
    edited December 2014
    last time i outfitted punchy with an upgraded power source, which was a singularly core he overloaded his main actuator arms motor after a single punch, breaking it, and the punch connected with enough force to induce a low end nuclear fusion reaction, in plain English, his fist collided with the training dummy hard enough to causes a half megaton atomic explosion and broke his entire arm at the same time, that could be worked around if i knew how to program him though...would be able to impose limiters on his power access.

edited December 2014
    What happened to the singularity core? I hope it had a safety on it to dissolve the singularity if the containment integrity was compromised, or we'd have a loose black hole catastrophe on our hands.

I uninstalled it from punchy, and if i remember correctly, i used it as the power-source of main cannon on the gravtrain i gave to kevin hopkins, but don't worry, the containment field is set up to cause the singularity to collapse on itself at a hyper accelerated rate if the core is removed, which results in a baseball sized blackhole lasting all of 0.33 seconds, nothing dangerous though. if you wish to discuss this any further, you know where to find me in-game.

• biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You know, that lightsaber wouldn't be standing if it had the blade up... it would be cutting through Artoo like a hot knife through bread.

Good pic though!
    biffsig.jpg
  • bellerauxbelleraux Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Caliga, Punchy and Arona worrying about those minor stuff there while I'm still with my terrible conundrum of how to properly outfit with a good formal costume, since my costume is already formal...

Call Maverick if you need a DPS help, or Combat Medic if you need a healer.

I am known for having extremely good or extremely bad luck with drops.
  • agentcanadaagentcanada Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Wow I went back through a lot of pages before I found some actual Caliga Fan Art. You should all get together and start an SG based Fan Art page. I mean most of you are pretty well known in the community and it would be great way to show off your group and commissions, maybe called it something like Conquer's Art Conquest. Either way you have some great pieces here.
    AC
  • xparibaxxparibax Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey Cal, I dug up an old picture i'd never finished and totally forgot about. Enjoy! :D

thelunchline2.jpg

• deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I uninstalled it from punchy, and if i remember correctly, i used it as the power-source of main cannon on the gravtrain i gave to kevin hopkins, but don't worry, the containment field is set up to cause the singularity to collapse on itself at a hyper accelerated rate if the core is removed, which results in a baseball sized blackhole lasting all of 0.33 seconds, nothing dangerous though. if you wish to discuss this any further, you know where to find me in-game.

Next time, it's probably easier to let Turando do the repairs. He has done a lot of research into nanotech and could work up a batch of self-repair nanites for Punchy that would get him back on his robotic feet in under a minute. He's a retired hero now, and that means plenty of free time... when he's not busy with research.
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited January 2015
    deadman20 wrote: »
    Next time, it's probably easier to let Turando do the repairs. He has done a lot of research into nanotech and could work up a batch of self-repair nanites for Punchy that would get him back on his robotic feet in under a minute. He's a retired hero now, and that means plenty of free time... when he's not busy with research.

considering that punchy is made mostly from questioning plating combined with the sheer quainity of punishment he'd take, a nano based system would run the risk of getting breached resulting in a few trillion lose nanites coating stuff in thick questionite plating....it'd be rather...messy

• gingervitosgingervitos Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited January 2015

4yi3tzZ.jpg

art by Alex

I was coming here to be snarky but thats epic.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cause I'm worth it. Playing since 2009.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Love the Rubik's Cube among the debris on the table. :smile:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
    edited January 2015
    Love the Rubik's Cube among the debris on the table. :smile:

Thats not a Rubik's cube thats Punchy's spleen.
    edited January 2015
    More conquer related doodles and stuff, just a simple profile picture of Arona, the second in command at conquer.

3mGgJ5S.jpg

Art by Kev Colouring by his friend, which he refused to name. [commission includes the price of colourings by said friend]

edited January 2015
    Your the 2nd 2nd in command. Nepht is the first 2nd in command. Remember that :P

You going a liittle Starscream there Blue.

Yeah Conquer Is that Dumb we have 2 no 2's ...thats deep @_@"

Also great pic.

Caligareversefurry_zps6e81e0e8.jpg

Heres whuts under dat armor.
  • snytchell#0535 snytchell Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Wait wait wait...how can there be TWO second in command? wouldnt that make either you or Arona like...the two wing man (woman) of Caliga? Or maybe Second and Third in command??? O.o im comfused i think my brain might die from a brain fart...
    edited January 2015
    Wait wait wait...how can there be TWO second in command? wouldnt that make either you or Arona like...the two wing man (woman) of Caliga? Or maybe Second and Third in command??? O.o im comfused i think my brain might die from a brain fart...

Nepht is the right hand, i'm the left, simple as that.

edited January 2015

Its simple someone acts up in the SG Arona goes to them YOU THERE SHUT THE £@&% UP!
    Said person that acts up comes to me and I tell them to YOU THERE SHUT THE £@&% UP!

Oddly its Caliga that tries to get behind the arguements and hear all sides afterwards we normaly also tell Caliga to SHUT THE @&% UP!

Sometimes it takes two people to tell Caliga to shut up :P
    edited January 2015
    nepht wrote: »
    Its simple someone acts up in the SG Arona goes to them YOU THERE SHUT THE £@&% UP!
    Said person that acts up comes to me and I tell them to YOU THERE SHUT THE £@&% UP!

Oddly its Caliga that tries to get behind the arguements and hear all sides afterwards we normaly also tell Caliga to SHUT THE @&% UP!

Sometimes it takes two people to tell Caliga to shut up :P

it's even simpler

sombody acts up in the SG i tell em to stfu, then you tell me to stfu, then cal tells you to stfu then everybody tells cal to stfu and then we all go get pizza and beer.

edited January 2015
    QYI8J4K.jpg
    Some of you may recongise this picture as being sillimar to one posted a few months back, well..it's kidna the same picture, just with the hammers being correct this time

edited February 2015
    Introducing Conquer's Imfamiously indestructible Ubertank

The Gold Knight

he's a less than.....capable fellow when it comes to the whole dealing damage thing, but he's yet to go down in a single fair fight despite having everything from 5 simultaneous Champions Backups to a 12 stack buffed rampaging frosty throw at him

BJFciSA.jpg

• agentcanadaagentcanada Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Awesome, I just realized you changed the thread name. I'm going to drop this here as I'm getting rid of a lot of the older original paper versions of the Champions doodles.
    Nepht01:
    Nepht01_zps1d7390d1.jpg
    An oldie but a goodie,
    AC
    edited February 2015
    Awesome, I just realized you changed the thread name. I'm going to drop this here as I'm getting rid of a lot of the older original paper versions of the Champions doodles.
    Nepht01:
    Nepht01_zps1d7390d1.jpg
    An oldie but a goodie,
    AC

less changed theme and more....hijacked

edited February 2015
    Nepht01:
    Nepht01_zps1d7390d1.jpg
    An oldie but a goodie,
    AC

HOLY SH@T @_@ Dude that is awesome :D

I sometimes forget how small my toon is as I tend to solo stuff :3
    edited February 2015
    I asked Smackwell to change the thread name as soon as I realized that the number of my SG member's art is starting to out number my own haha.
    edited February 2015
    xcaligax wrote: »
    I asked Smackwell to change the thread name as soon as I realized that the number of my SG member's art is starting to out number my own haha.

well you might want to see about getting that sorted, no?

edited February 2015
    So teddy and me got into a little fight, he got his bat-saw stuck so i decided to "lend" him one of my hammers to finish the fight farely....you can see how well that's working

U3S2lcJ.jpg

edited February 2015
    So teddy and me got into a little fight, he got his bat-saw stuck so i decided to "lend" him one of my hammers to finish the fight farely....you can see how well that's working

U3S2lcJ.jpg

Awesome pic but is that the Ban Hammer Navi keeps hitting Teddy with for running around naked shouting F$%£@*& P%$£" in Ren Cen reasons.

I am sure those two have some sort of twisted bromance.
    edited May 2015
    JdVaslw.jpg

Another day, another image..this time, ripper and a few....other viper members learned the hard way that Arona doesn't pull her punches. (open the image in a new tab...for some reason it's only putting the small thumbnail on the forum)

edited May 2015
    So that blue goop area on her chest is what happens when she's hit with lasers?

I guess she kinda absorbs it/lets it pass through her? She's a liquid/gel being essentially correct?

well yeah, it's part her reforming and the effected area getting turned to metal [her automatic reaction to truma] and the heat exchange inginting the localized air..so she's absorbing what she can from the shot, and what's left over hurt her...so she's fixin it up

edited May 2015
    Living Gel characters are fun, I have one although she's not a brawler, she's a ranged attacker who fires off pieces of her own gel body which harden and impact like crystals (regen ice tank).

Pink gel lol.

well arona's less...gel, and more like clay in terms of how her substance works...I've really gotta get around to finishing my primus page <.<

edited May 2015
    JdVaslw.jpg

Another day, another image..this time, ripper and a few....other viper members learned the hard way that Arona doesn't pull her punches. (open the image in a new tab...for some reason it's only putting the small thumbnail on the forum)

This is awesome. Love it.
    edited May 2015
    caliga_vs_nepht_by_nepht-d8v7ylu.jpg

Found an old scetch of a finished drawing I posted here but I actually like this one better as the faces on both Nepht and Caliga are pulling pretty much sum up our actual interactions in CO.

Its so far far to easy make Caliga go U__U seriously >:D

I also removed the gun Nepht was holding to Caliga's head in the final one as they are MEANT to be allies. I say they as I like SsGoldus but Nepht does not like Caliga :P
  • xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    JdVaslw.jpg

Ripper gets anime nosebleed from seeing arona!

Either that or he got a hammer hammah stabbu
    edited June 2015
    xrazamax wrote: »
    Ripper gets anime nosebleed from seeing arona!

Either that or he got a hammer hammah stabbu

Haha Ripper must be a fan of anime :D
    edited June 2015
    nepht__by_nepht-d8wf1hw.jpg

Moar doodles :D
    edited June 2015
    battle_bot_punchy_vs_co_by_nepht-d8wg51q.jpg

Battle Bot Punchy VS CO.

I just spent the last hour playing Scott Pilgrim the game...I just had to.
    edited June 2015
    nepht_champions_online_siggy_by_nepht-d71e6my.jpg

I still think this is the best pic ive done of Nepht :D

oh_hey_by_nepht-d8x0dvy.jpg

And a doodle of Nepht waking up in the morning. I envisioned that she got woken up to the comotion of Silverspar and Caliga burning down conquer HQ.

Speaking of Silverspar I aint sure Ive posted this here :P

anger_dog_by_nepht-d8x0evr.jpg
    edited June 2015
    arona_by_nepht-d8x0lon.jpg

A drawing of mah buddy Arona I promised a long time ago and just got round to do last night ^__^