Install Arc
Options

Big Girls Need Love Too!

Comments

• Options
    notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    spinnytop wrote: »
    I'm not holding my breath, I'm just patiently waiting until they get to it.

(they have more important things to work on right now - imagine if every time they read a player demand they just dropped what they were doing and immediately started on it?)

considering that this thread was first created in 2011 and therer are no other threads in the suggestion box with more views/replys on them, i think it's about damn time we got a responce from the devs on this subject/got it implemented somehow.
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    notyuu wrote: »
    considering that this thread was first created in 2011 and therer are no other threads in the suggestion box with more views/replys on them, i think it's about damn time we got a responce from the devs on this subject/got it implemented somehow.

With the sheer number of suggestions made daily, I believe no response is a "no" response :wink:

After all, at one point this was just another little old thread with a few views/responses... probably some time back in 2011... you know, when they looked at it and made their response :tongue:

Keep bumping it though, with luck they'll get to it at some point ^.^

PS - and let's remember that a lot of those views/responses are repeats ~.^
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    check through the ask cryptic answers- as well as Not doing anything with nemesis, I believe we also had, not doing anything to the tailor models.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    chaelk wrote: »
    check through the ask cryptic answers- as well as Not doing anything with nemesis, I believe we also had, not doing anything to the tailor models.

I also remembering them saying something about us never getting auras....

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    For that matter, little girls need love too. Flat chests unite, we want nice looking textures and chest wear too ( o3o)/

Is it ironic that I get in game and have to cover my flat chest for fear that someone will find it unattractive? u3u What, you think that big poofy white thing is just for fancy lookins?
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited January 2015
    For that matter, little girls need love too. Flat chests unite, we want nice looking textures and chest wear too ( o3o)/

Or just "normal chested", lol. ATM setting breasts slider considerably less than default beach balls ends with a fair number of chest emblems and even some chest armor being distorted due to texture mapping being made only for large size...
  • Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Threadigeir the Undying.

We should have fatness sliders or something for those heavier character concepts. Oh, and fix the Mass slider on females so they're not all stuck with Hourglass figures.
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

• Options
    zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Or just "normal chested", lol. ATM setting breasts slider considerably less than default beach balls ends with a fair number of chest emblems and even some chest armor being distorted due to texture mapping being made only for large size...

Really this. As much as I'd like a better mass slider, the way the breast slider was designed outright makes the game look bad. Thankfully, more newer outfits seem to better take account of this.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • Options
    bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    With the sheer number of suggestions made daily, I believe no response is a "no" response :wink:

After all, at one point this was just another little old thread with a few views/responses... probably some time back in 2011... you know, when they looked at it and made their response :tongue:

Keep bumping it though, with luck they'll get to it at some point ^.^

PS - and let's remember that a lot of those views/responses are repeats ~.^

They have answered this, a couple of times, I believe it should be in an ask cryptic.

The issue is the costume pieces not being created in a manner that they would work with such slide options. Kind'a like why we have not gotten a bo-staff powerset or Heavy weapons being one handed. The sliders stop it from working properly.

With the limited budget CO gets it is just not cost effective to go through and fix or adjust all of the costume bits that would be effected for a small niche of players. They wont even go in and arrange the tailor to arrange the lists into an alphabetical order for crying out loud.

but once again, the sliders hold things back...why?!? why must a great function hold us back?!?! :)
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • Options
    sanmercisanmerci Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    bwdares wrote: »
    They have answered this, a couple of times, I believe it should be in an ask cryptic.

The issue is the costume pieces not being created in a manner that they would work with such slide options. Kind'a like why we have not gotten a bo-staff powerset or Heavy weapons being one handed. The sliders stop it from working properly.

With the limited budget CO gets it is just not cost effective to go through and fix or adjust all of the costume bits that would be effected for a small niche of players. They wont even go in and arrange the tailor to arrange the lists into an alphabetical order for crying out loud.

but once again, the sliders hold things back...why?!? why must a great function hold us back?!?! :)

Yeah, here's the thing. Honestly, this reason doesn't really hold water- there are tons and tons of costume pieces that have serious clipping issues that PW/Cryptic don't seem to think are a problem- especially if they're costume pieces on a feminine character. Claiming that we can't fix or adjust the sliders because they would then have to go in and fix or adjust individual costume pieces is an excuse that would only make sense if they actually showed any inclination of actually fixing those pieces in the first place.

Hey- here's a possibility: make the sliders allowing for the myriad of bodyshapes women can come in an option that can be activated or deactivated with a checkbox. When the sliders are activated, problem costume pieces are deactivated and vice-verse.
  • Options
    edited January 2015

And they said they can't do it. I remember it, seems most people in this thread don't.

Then again, the Character Change button.
  • Options
    aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    sanmerci wrote: »
    *snip*

There is a difference between a costume clipping, and a costume not being designed for certainly body sliders. For the suggestion in this thread to work, they'd have to completely overhaul all the costume meshes for females.
    Like with so many stuff it is technically not impossible, but it's very (very, very, very, etc) unlikely to ever happen.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    It is still no less disturbing that this system was designed only with default fantasy body shape in mind at the very beginning. AKA females being kinda stuck with a mandatory hourglass figure and big boobs, whereas male toons can have pretty much any non-idealised body shape.

It's one of these things still giving CO a bad name.
  • Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    aiqa wrote: »
    There is a difference between a costume clipping, and a costume not being designed for certainly body sliders. For the suggestion in this thread to work, they'd have to completely overhaul all the costume meshes for females.
    Like with so many stuff it is technically not impossible, but it's very (very, very, very, etc) unlikely to ever happen.

Yep. Every belt and hip costume part mesh, as well as most chest parts, would have to be altered to accomodate a proper waist slider. It would be right for the game to have one, but it's years too late.
    It's one of these things still giving CO a bad name.

Look, the entire gaming industry has an ongoing misogyny problem. (I think Dontnod is going to keep making games with female protagonists until studios stop telling them to change them to males.)

To imply that CO can be singled out for a "No Fat Chicks" character engine is a bit unfair, though. Cryptic got better at it with STO and NW, and they're better than most MMOs. (Elder Scrolls Online probably beats them on female body types.) As we've seen with so many other technical issues in CO, however, Cryptic has no interest in any major changes to CO's engine, whether it's upgrading to a new version or backporting features from STO/NW to our old version. We're stuck with what we got for female characters. When you look at the list of Things Giving CO a Bad Name, though, it's long enough for this to kinda get lost in the shuffle.

Not that it justifies anything. The conversations we're having today, across the industry, should have happened long before City of Heroes shipped without a Huge Female counterpart to the Huge Male base model.

Also, when you consider how complex Cryptic Engine's character creator is, CO's version probably had to be locked in early, while "Fight Club" was still Marvel Universe Online. Marvel's idea of a "big girl" is She-Hulk, who is always drawn as a 5'8" fitness model enlarged to 6'8". Just last year, they approved a Milo Manara Spider-Woman cover that presented her as an adult film star in body paint and a sexually provocative (and submissive) pose. (Which is what they should have expected, because that's Milo Manara's speciality.)

We lament the fact that CO doesn't have a third party standing watch over its investment in the game, but that can cut both ways. Maybe this is where the mislabled "Waist" hip slider came from in the first place. A scenario in which Cryptic remembered the CoH Huge Female argument and gave "Fight Club" both hip and waist sliders for women, only to have the waist slider vetoed by Marvel, seems quite plausible to me.

Like I said, it doesn't justify where we are today, but it might explain how we got here.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Yep. Every belt and hip costume part mesh, as well as most chest parts, would have to be altered to accomodate a proper waist slider. It would be right for the game to have one, but it's years too late.

Look, the entire gaming industry has an ongoing misogyny problem. (I think Dontnod is going to keep making games with female protagonists until studios stop telling them to change them to males.)

To imply that CO can be singled out for a "No Fat Chicks" character engine is a bit unfair, though. Cryptic got better at it with STO and NW, and they're better than most MMOs. (Elder Scrolls Online probably beats them on female body types.) As we've seen with so many other technical issues in CO, however, Cryptic has no interest in any major changes to CO's engine, whether it's upgrading to a new version or backporting features from STO/NW to our old version. We're stuck with what we got for female characters. When you look at the list of Things Giving CO a Bad Name, though, it's long enough for this to kinda get lost in the shuffle.

Not that it justifies anything. The conversations we're having today, across the industry, should have happened long before City of Heroes shipped without a Huge Female counterpart to the Huge Male base model.

Also, when you consider how complex Cryptic Engine's character creator is, CO's version probably had to be locked in early, while "Fight Club" was still Marvel Universe Online. Marvel's idea of a "big girl" is She-Hulk, who is always drawn as a 5'8" fitness model enlarged to 6'8". Just last year, they approved a Milo Manara Spider-Woman cover that presented her as an adult film star in body paint and a sexually provocative (and submissive) pose. (Which is what they should have expected, because that's Milo Manara's speciality.)

We lament the fact that CO doesn't have a third party standing watch over its investment in the game, but that can cut both ways. Maybe this is where the mislabled "Waist" hip slider came from in the first place. A scenario in which Cryptic remembered the CoH Huge Female argument and gave "Fight Club" both hip and waist sliders for women, only to have the waist slider vetoed by Marvel, seems quite plausible to me.

Like I said, it doesn't justify where we are today, but it might explain how we got here.

I guess the problem I have with this reasoning is that it seems to imply that we should just shut up and get over it; I disagree, if that is what you're saying. It may be true- in fact, it probably is- that we will never, ever see parity between options for male body types and female body types. That does not, however, make the struggle less worthwhile- if nothing else, it lets other developers know and understand that there is a market for such a thing... and if other developers see it and are willing to provide it, then the competition may cause Cryptic to rethink their current position.
  • Options
    decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Less "shut up and get over it" than "try to understand that changing this here and now is simply not going to happen because of the way they locked everything in when they built". It's more an issue to be noted, and then fought over in the development of some other game where it can be fixed/changed.
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Less "shut up and get over it" than "try to understand that changing this here and now is simply not going to happen because of the way they locked everything in when they built". It's more an issue to be noted, and then fought over in the development of some other game where it can be fixed/changed.

I can understand all that; it's not enough to make me stop asking for them to take another look at it. I belong more to the western philosophy of "the squeaky wheel gets the grease" than the eastern philosophy of "the nail that sticks out gets hammered down."

That said, I'm willing to let it lie and only bring it up every month or so as a reminder that it still needs some attention... I don't feel any particular need to harp on it endlessly when I have a 22nd toon to advance to 40th level (and another score after that, too... yeesh!)
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    no problem, when our group of 12 people at Cryptic North are not doing costumes, lockboxes, events, new powers, missions.
    I'm sure they'll have plenty of time to change the Tailor and every single, female costume in the game.

BTW , most of my 100+ characters are female.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    chaoswolf820chaoswolf820 Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    chaelk wrote: »
    no problem, when our group of 12 people at Cryptic North are not doing costumes, lockboxes, events, new powers, missions.
    I'm sure they'll have plenty of time to change the Tailor and every single, female costume in the game.

BTW , most of my 100+ characters are female.

I am starting to doubt they're even doing that much, aside from the lockboxes.

Seriously.

This thread began in October... OF 2011. It's now January of 2015. What the HELL have they been doing for FOUR YEARS?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I can understand all that; it's not enough to make me stop asking for them to take another look at it. I belong more to the western philosophy of "the squeaky wheel gets the grease" than the eastern philosophy of "the nail that sticks out gets hammered down."

That said, I'm willing to let it lie and only bring it up every month or so as a reminder that it still needs some attention... I don't feel any particular need to harp on it endlessly when I have a 22nd toon to advance to 40th level (and another score after that, too... yeesh!)

I don't fault you for that mindset at all. I was vocal about Mechanon, only took 5 years to get him to show up, but hey, he finally did.

Maybe one day when they are allowed to go back and spend time trying to fix the horrible coding in CO and fix stuff to be able to work in a foundry, they can re0code things on women to get the sliders needed?

Honestly though, with what we got, I see it as a fat chance, but what life would be like without hope right?
  • Options
    horripilantehorripilante Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    i wanted to make chatracters like the ones in this video, so i support this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXd6u9o6dYY
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    bazodee wrote: »
    they are called elves :)

Seriously, I'm all for this...
    maxresdefault.jpg

Damn right. If I'm playing a woman who can punch a truck across a parking-lot, she deserves to look the part, not just be an unusually-tall fashion-model.

Nobody would believe a male character had super-strength if he looked like the only way he could barely pass 150 lbs. is if he was soaking-wet and kept his shoes on, so why should we be forced into smilar restrictions for female characters?

Give us girls with bulk.

:cool: DAT MASS.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    public int NumberOfPeopleWhoCare;
    What the HELL have they been doing for FOUR YEARS?

All the stuff we've been getting.

As simple as we might think it is, revamping the scaling sliders is a huge project. It's likely that changing anything about any of the sliders could have effects on potentially every npc in the game, because it's possible they all use the same system that player characters do. Up the range for the waist slider? suddenly every npc in the game has fat hips... add a whole new slider? suddenly every npc in the game has a mid section that in no way fits the rest of their body that has to be individually tweaked. Seemingly innocuous cause? bizarre effect that takes months to fix. Changing game-wide systems is like trying to reshape the frame of your house... sure it's possible, but you don't wanna be in your house while they're doing it.

Instead they gave us vehicles and alerts and stuff. I always find the "what have they been doing" question amusing... because anyone who's been paying attention can see all the stuff they've been doing, and it's so easy to minimize what someone has been doing when you're not the one putting in the work.

Void ThreadUpdate () {
    if(NumberOfPeopleWhoCare <= 0) {
    SpinnyTopLecture.enabled = false;
    LoadLevel("NextPost");
    }
    }
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    public int NumberOfPeopleWhoCare;

All the stuff we've been getting.

As simple as we might think it is, revamping the scaling sliders is a huge project. It's likely that changing anything about any of the sliders could have effects on potentially every npc in the game, because it's possible they all use the same system that player characters do. Up the range for the waist slider? suddenly every npc in the game has fat hips... add a whole new slider? suddenly every npc in the game has a mid section that in no way fits the rest of their body that has to be individually tweaked. Seemingly innocuous cause? bizarre effect that takes months to fix. Changing game-wide systems is like trying to reshape the frame of your house... sure it's possible, but you don't wanna be in your house while they're doing it.

Instead they gave us vehicles and alerts and stuff. I always find the "what have they been doing" question amusing... because anyone who's been paying attention can see all the stuff they've been doing, and it's so easy to minimize what someone has been doing when you're not the one putting in the work.

Void ThreadUpdate () {
    if(NumberOfPeopleWhoCare <= 0) {
    SpinnyTopLecture.enabled = false;
    LoadLevel("NextPost");
    }
    }

They had a PERFECT opportunity to do this sort of thing when they tweaked the engine to add the wing/tail sliders... but they didn't. What would've been so difficult to modify/add female mass/waist sliders while they were already in the process of modifying/adding the other sliders?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    They had a PERFECT opportunity to do this sort of thing when they tweaked the engine to add the wing/tail sliders... but they didn't. What would've been so difficult to modify/add female mass/waist sliders while they were already in the process of modifying/adding the other sliders?

Because, as stated before, Waist sliders/belly sliders effect many more costume pieces than Tails and Wings. It is that simple. Also, again, we do not currently have the dev team to support those changes.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    It is not just about the number of costume pieces affected.

Tail and wings sizes are just a simple scaling without the need for any mesh deformations. So they can do that by having a slider affect a few (maybe just one) bones on the body skeleton.
    For a waist slider the body meshes would need to be deformed in a completely new way, so they'd have to add a new bone to the skeleton and adjust all the individual meshes to support that.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    What about, instead of having the sliders adjusted we get a tights & skin costume pack that has the same textures/patterns as pre-exsisting tights and skin patterns but they have the bulk mesh on them?

• Options
    edited January 2015
    What about, instead of having the sliders adjusted we get a tights & skin costume pack that has the same textures/patterns as pre-exsisting tights and skin patterns but they have the bulk mesh on them?

That I could see working. When accepting only a few select costumes and combinations are available for "big" proportions, and offering those as a paid costume packs, a new slider for only those costumes does not seem completely infeasible either.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    That I could see working. When accepting only a few select costumes and combinations are available for "big" proportions, and offering those as a paid costume packs, a new slider for only those costumes does not seem completely infeasible either.

Wouldn't that be the same as having to resize everything? otherwise there would be many costume pieces that wouldn't work? Sounds to like it would pretty much be the same thing. Unless I am missing something, which is possible.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    It's the difference between breast-enlargement surgery and stuffing your bra with balloons.

In a way that is a very good analogue.
    Wouldn't that be the same as having to resize everything? otherwise there would be many costume pieces that wouldn't work? Sounds to like it would pretty much be the same thing. Unless I am missing something, which is possible.

The difference is that by design you limit the number of meshes you support for big proportions to just those in the costume pack. It would probably not be like how most people would want it to work, since you'll lose out on a lot of the mix and match costume options that make CO so nice.
    You would not be able to use any of the existing belts, chest pieces, jackets, skirts, etc (exactly which depends of how much the body proportions are changed).
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    In a way that is a very good analogue.

The difference is that by design you limit the number of meshes you support for big proportions to just those in the costume pack. It would probably not be like how most people would want it to work, since you'll lose out on a lot of the mix and match costume options that make CO so nice.
    You would not be able to use any of the existing belts, chest pieces, jackets, skirts, etc (exactly which depends of how much the body proportions are changed).

As a stopgap, that might even work. The thing is, given Cryptic/Perfect World's track record, I have a suspicion that the stopgap would become the full measure, and that would be bad.

Yes, what I want is (probably) an unreasonable amount of work. No, I do not know how to fix that, as I am neither an artist nor a programmer. Here's the thing- I don't think I'm the only person who would be willing to spend quite a bit of money on getting what I want; hell, I bought a lifetime subscription mainly so I could have lots of character slots and constant access to all the various options in the costume creator.

Honestly, I'd happily pay another lifetime fee to get offline access to the costume creator- even if I could not, then, transfer my designs directly into game...

What I want, though, is options to make fat, muscular, busty, skinny, glamazonian, petite, and whatever other size adjectives float my boat women.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    What I want, though, is options to make fat, muscular, busty, skinny, glamazonian, petite, and whatever other size adjectives float my boat women.

And that, my friend, is why I made this thread in the first place, so long ago.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    And that, my friend, is why I made this thread in the first place, so long ago.

coming up on four years ago, now, actually.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    coming up on four years ago, now, actually.

and the devs still havnt'g given a response on this topic or taken action or whatever...

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Making new meshes for torso isn't necessary. It's, actually, doing more work than it's needed.

The way how character body parts are scaled is done by scaling armature bones. Meshes are following bones, so scaling a single bone automatically enlarges body parts assigned to this bone.

That's how it's made with 3d.

The only unknown part is if costume parts like belts and hip layers will scale properly without too much of a clipping, since if you have, let's say, waist and belt assigned to the same bone and you are scaling this bone, they will both change sizes.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    and the devs still havnt'g given a response on this topic or taken action or whatever...

They have, just not in this thread. Though it follows the "we can't do that" path, that they have said for various topics that ended up happening so who knows anymore.
  • Options
    I'm too stubborn/stupid to give up hope on this yet.
  • Options
    dakrushmordakrushmor Posts: 592 Arc User
    If they made Beard Pack with beards for women inside, they could mess with sliders finally!
  • Options
    or realstically, make a costume pack that contains body pieces that have the basic tight/skin/animal patterend avaiable for it, but using diffrent morphs when effected by the sliders....would be the more praticle option

• Options
    raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    Even though the vast majority of my characters are on the petite side I would still love to see this done... I've got a couple that need larger scale options to be done properly...

Nak really needs larger scale options (and the Beast Huge stance) to be made properly for her "beast" form... Tiny petite little Nak and her giant hulking Beast form... she's kinda like a Jekyll & Hyde character...

And with any luck larger sliders will also mean smaller sliders too so some of my petites can be s small as they are truely supposed to be... like Serien who's supposed to be real tiny (currently uses Super Shrinker... so wish she could keep her size in combat >.<)
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    Bump for importance.
  • Options
    therealbahamuttherealbahamut Posts: 21 Arc User
    I'm just glad they seem to have fixed the body mass somewhat; it used to shift the mass upward, away from the legs and into the shoulders; it was VERY weird...still kinda is, but it's not quite so "GAAHWTF" anymore. Still a long way to go though, and yeah, an actual waist adjustment would be nice.
  • Options
    This STILL needs to happen...
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    And it's still not going to. The amount of work to do this is far far beyond anything they're going to be willing to do for this game. Remaking anything on the base figures breaks 101 different other things.

I wish it could happen. But it can't.
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    edited January 2017

And it's still not going to. The amount of work to do this is far far beyond anything they're going to be willing to do for this game. Remaking anything on the base figures breaks 101 different other things.

I wish it could happen. But it can't.

Increasing the range of the shape sliders does not require remaking of anything, anyone who thinks it does is only fooling themself. There also really is not a lot of work required to make this happen, it really is a simple matter of adjusting the upper (and lower) range of the sliders morph values. If the current maximum size is 200% of the base model value then increasing it to 300% would do quite a bit, increaing it to 400% would definately be more in line with males.

The only thing that would require additional work would be fixing tne waist slider to actually affect the waist, but if they will atleast adust the existing slider ranges on females to better match what is available on males they will make a lot of people happy.

The only other problem that comes with this is some chestware doesnt scale properly as is, and clipping will worsen on them. But that is an issue we have all been forced to deal with and accept for years, I'm sure noone will throw a fit over it.
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    zolkactozolkacto Posts: 6 Arc User
    or they could rename the waist slider to hips and make a new slider along the center bone in the actual waist of the model.

though I dont know how easily that could be done
  • Options
    For the second time, the easiest [and technically speaking only possible] way to get this done would be release a "costume" set which contains different version of every body part [head, hands, arms, torso, legs and feet] which react to the sliders in the desired manner and have access to the basic setup of tights/skin patterns.

Saves them having to completely retool the sliders and re-map all the costume peices