test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Big Girls Need Love Too!

Comments

• tau41tau41 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I just wanted to throw my support behind this post, that we need the body mass slider on women to be more like it is on men. Currently, the women's body slider covers like notch 0 to notch 6 on guys. We need notches 6-20 too.
  • cerebellumcerebellum Posts: 74
    edited October 2012
    pion01 wrote: »
    I'm getting that this whole thread can be solved with bigger boobs.

So there you have it Cryptic. 25 pages of champions requesting bigger boob slider.

No, no, no. We want more REALISTIC women, and maybe some Big Bertha types, the boobs get big enough(if not too big in some cases, I know, I am a guy, I shouldn't be saying "too big" for boobs, but that's what I think anyway :tongue:). What we need are more realistic shapes, and sizes.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yup. Womens bodymass slider needs same kind of effect that males have. The change is currently minimal.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Not everyone's an hourglass figure, not every hero needs to be sexy, not everyone wants their mech or powered armour to have a big bust and a wasp waist.
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Posts: 3,781 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    tau41 wrote: »
    I just wanted to throw my support behind this post, that we need the body mass slider on women to be more like it is on men. Currently, the women's body slider covers like notch 0 to notch 6 on guys. We need notches 6-20 too.

I would also like it to NEVER reduce mass when increasing the slider. Currently, if you put the body mass slider to the middle, then max out a woman's legs then increase the body mass, her legs get smaller. If you shrink the body mass, the legs get bigger.

Either this is a bug, or really really wonky implementation of the same effect the mouth slider gets (middle is biggest, left and right are just different shapes).
  • pion01pion01 Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I think you're all in denial.
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I think you're all in denial.

I'm an hourglass and I find this comment offensive. :cool:

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    /signed

This... and that elongated neck of female characters always gets me to stop playing my female characters.

Some costume pieces for females don't even match the counterparts for males either, and that makes me sad.

But yes, more love for the female body mass slider
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • vorshothvorshoth Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Did we ever get word on this thread (considering how huge it is) whether it was actually feasible to do this?
    What worries me slightly right now, to play devil's advocate here, is whether it'd take a long time to re-adjust NPC characters to fit any changes made to the body sliders, as well as potential backlash from players if they change how the sliders work.

So has a dev or anyone of importance mentioned the feasibility of a larger (or at least, less WEIRD. Necks do not work like that, ever.) body shape for female bodies?
    [SIGNATURE REDACTED]
  • chaoswolf820chaoswolf820 Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited October 2012

So there you have it Cryptic. 25 pages of champions requesting bigger boob slider.

You... you haven't read any of this thread at ALL, have you?
    edited October 2012
    You... you haven't read any of this thread at ALL, have you?

I do believe he is kidding, Chaos Wolf... :cool:

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • rugrothrumborrugrothrumbor Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Throw in a chestwear of jiggly boobs!

<_<
  • rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited October 2012

If that's the Case the Males need a 'Package Size' Slider. :tongue:
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • squeeepsqueeep Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    rtma wrote: »
    If that's the Case the Males need a 'Package Size' Slider. :tongue:

Saints Row has you covered.
    edited October 2012
    squeeep wrote: »
    Saints Row has you covered.

Oh really? Never looked into it, Personally I'd like something of the sorts.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
    edited October 2012
    Oh really? Never looked into it, Personally I'd like something of the sorts.

It's true!! Saints Row The Third is one of the greatest games ever. EVER.

We could learn a lot from Saints Row.

Like about boobs.

And how they should be bigger.

And jiggly.

Like we've all agreed.
    edited October 2012
    :rolleyes:

/facepalm
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited October 2012
    Bumping this for the greater good.
    We need real adjustable waist slider for females. It's near impossible to make good looking hardbody female exactly because of always fixed waist size. C'mon Cryptic, where did you get this idea? If girl is bigger her waist is also bigger. It doesn't stay fixed, regardless of her height and posture. :rolleyes:

What is also needed is parity with face sliders for males and females. Right now guys have much more options for editing faces than girls.

Like about boobs.

And how they should be bigger.

And jiggly.

Like we've all agreed.

Totally. What is fanservice without jiggle physics?
    edited October 2012

*Snip*

I was referring to a Package Size Adjuster for the Males. :biggrin:

edited October 2012

I know. Package jiggles too. Greatest. Game. Ever.
    edited October 2012

I know. Package jiggles too. Greatest. Game. Ever.

O.-.O
    LoL! Yes.

edited January 2013
    Bumping this for the greater good.
    We need real adjustable waist slider for females. It's near impossible to make good looking hardbody female exactly because of always fixed waist size. C'mon Cryptic, where did you get this idea? If girl is bigger her waist is also bigger. It doesn't stay fixed, regardless of her height and posture. :rolleyes:

What is also needed is parity with face sliders for males and females. Right now guys have much more options for editing faces than girls.

Your support is greatly appreciated.
  • decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    At the very least they could label them correctly. Putting "waist" when you mean "hips/butt" is confusing. Much like "nose height" (I think that's the one) that doesn't do anything to the nose's "height", but rather its mass.
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • michigan48237michigan48237 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    /signed from me as well.

Oh, and maybe we could have Breasts that aren't 42DD by default and can go down to below a B cup?

Also, why can't women have the Huge Beast and Huge stances?
  • zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Another voice that doubts it'll happen but hopes it'll happen. Seems like the type of thing that devs would need to be super called out on early in the design process as opposed to later in the games life. Granted, it probably was but still wondering what could be done from here.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yes! I'm glad this was brought up again, because just today.. ( and, well, really every day that I play... ) I was looking at my buff heroines thinking "...they're still too skinny and unbuff :("

This needs to happen! ...didn't they say something about looking into this like a year ago?

We demand that our female characters have the ability to be...

...big beautiful "goddesses"!

...big buff snu snu amazons!

...and flat-chested school girls without horribly distorted chests!

Meet our demands or we'll do this to you!

tumblr_l9rumfpIwj1qdk8soo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAI6WLSGT7Y3ET7ADQ&Expires=1358051264&Signature=HsP5%2F63sEpHcPYVYgjCXWgcqDH0%3D

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
    edited January 2013
    smoochan wrote: »
    Yes! I'm glad this was brought up again, because just today.. ( and, well, really every day that I play... ) I was looking at my buff heroines thinking "...they're still too skinny and unbuff :("

This needs to happen! ...didn't they say something about looking into this like a year ago?

We demand that our female characters have the ability to be...

...big beautiful "goddesses"!

...big buff snu snu amazons!

...and flat-chested school girls without horribly distorted chests!

YES! I've been saying this since I first made this thread.
  • twg042370twg042370 Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited January 2013

I support this idea simply because the only dicks in the game hang around Kodiak challenging much lower leveled noobs to a duel.
    twg042370 wrote: »
    I support this idea simply because the only dicks in the game hang around Kodiak challenging much lower leveled noobs to a duel.

okay, now THAT was funny.
    edited October 2013
    No, I haven't given up on this, and won't until it gets some work.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Well I certainly hope this Bump will attract a DEV's attention, since Cryptic North is adding new Sliders in tailor lately!
    Well Cryptic North? flirty.gif

+1 Fully Support

Everything to get rid of that GODAFUL FEMALE WAIST which is between Anorexic Model and Hourglass Figure :mad:

Making the females more Bulky and Chubby would be nice as well NOT ALL FEMALES HAVE TO BE MODELS! :cool:
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited October 2013
    I was about to start a new thread, because I love this idea very very much.

Do you know why I play female charrs on gw2? Because female charr heavy armor LOOKS GOOD! >:3

No stupid bikini-mails.

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • leihngweileihngwei Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    But think of the Mithril pasties and thong industry. :wink:
  • kelplanktonkelplankton Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yo, people are still really frustrated and limited by the lack of a proper waist slider for female characters. We know y'all can add new sliders now, since you did the tail and wing ones, sooooooooo how about it?

Art, Animation, and Stuff:
    DA Tumblr Vimeo Youtube
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited October 2013
    Yes, please. It should be possible to add waist slider for females.

Oh, and rename already existing one to "hips".
  • orrynnorrynn Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I signed this when it was first asked for and I still want it. Even more now with the new sliders that were added
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yep, agreeing with this again... hopefully this time it makes it through!

Did anyone mention the fact that you can only seem to make female legs thicker if you look at them from the front? Look at them from the side and they look oddly skinny. It depresses me each time I want to make a nice big muscly rawrgirl. RAWR!
  • gansetseggansetseg Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This is one of my fondest wishes for CO. I'd love to have a female character who wears a walking tank.
  • dogman9921dogman9921 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    While I agree with this, it is possible to make a hefty woman using the male body type.
  • gynomightgynomight Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I've been away from this game for months. Just found this thread after taking a peak at the forums and I love it! Has Cryptic improved the female sliders by now? :biggrin:

I've always tried to design my heroes on Champions Online with flesh on the bones, as oppose to the anorexic figure the default female starts with. ugh... :rolleyes:

I never liked how restricted the female sliders had been. :mad:

Though funny thing is I usually just go half-way on the breasts slider, but I wish I could go further with the hips/buttocks, and have an actual slider for the waist, so it's not forcefully the width of a sodapop can. :frown:
    edited October 2013
    dogman9921 wrote: »
    While I agree with this, it is possible to make a hefty woman using the male body type.

Stop and think about this long enough and you'll see what's wrong with it.
    edited October 2013
    Stop and think about this long enough and you'll see what's wrong with it.

That we want to play as women and not as drag-queens?

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • benevonbenevon Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm pretty sure I signed this awhile ago, but with it resurfacing I am signing again. Dangerous curves ahead :biggrin:

My Characters on PRIMUS
    Toons and costumes thread
    @Benevon
    Leader of Super Serious Brooding Vigilantes
  • gansetseggansetseg Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    dogman9921 wrote: »

You can make someone who's all muscle or all fat, sure, but good luck making a face that's remotely feminine on top of that.
    edited October 2013
    klitty wrote: »
    That we want to play as women and not as drag-queens?

That's one way of putting it.

It's like saying "You can make a floating car, if you make it from a boat". Well, that's not a floating car, it's a boat with wheels on it.

"You can make a hefty woman, if you make it from a male template". Well, that's not a hefty woman, that's a fat guy in a dress.
  • awaretawaret Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'd love this as well, and I think there's been no better a time than now given the new tail and wing sliders on the PTS. Overall I'm dismayed by the fact that any buff females I try to make end up looking like their spine will snap from being in a fight, even with the absolute minimum bust size.

Enthusiastically signed!
  • gynomightgynomight Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Any word on if the developers are or will be working on this request?
    It would be nice if the max limit on the body-morphing sliders for females were equal to that of males.
    Also, the "waist" slider should be renamed HIPS, and an actual slider for the true waist should be added.

Please, let's see this happen. Equal gender privileges and all that.
    edited October 2013
    awaret wrote: »
    I'd love this as well, and I think there's been no better a time than now given the new tail and wing sliders on the PTS.

That's exactly what inspired me to reawaken this topic - they're working on the morph sliders, and adding more, so why not work on this while they're at it?
  • kazecatkazecat Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It would be awesome to be able to build bigger female figures. So I wanna sign this thread too.