The Sentinel Squadron Is Seeking New Members

124»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The Sentinel Squadron would like to welcome our newest members:
    • Buckingham Blur@TitanTom
    • Ariniah@paulonardi (a returning member)
    • Falchion@Atzet
    • Duck Vermillion MK-II@Jarnefeldt
    • Mechanic@Kerokai

With weekly SG-wide RP events and new faces joining our family, the Sentinel Squadron is growing more and more. We're still going strong and still having our "Open Door" recruitment period. No need to fill out an IC application for your character. Just let us know if you're interested in having your character join the Sentinel Squadron and we'll go ahead and schedule a thorough IC/OOC interview.

Here are the names of the recruiters who conduct the IC/OOC interviews.
    • Adversary@Adversary89
    • Ion@mr.quillen
    • Knightress@Oboeshoes101
    • Ultimate@Ngai

-Adversary89
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    ***shameless bump***
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    ***shameless bump***
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    ***Bump with cool groovy theme music***
  • Options
    thatguymatikzthatguymatikz Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Bumping the thread for the new forum.
  • Options
    heroic1989heroic1989 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hey guys and girls. This is Adversary89 here. Just stopping by to give the thread a little lovely bump and to let everyone know that the Sentinel Squadron is still recruiting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Role-player and member of the CO community since October of 2009. Also founder and leader of the RPSG, the Sentinel Squadron.
    Click here to visit our official recruitment thread.
  • Options
    halpheoshalpheos Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I was unable to reach any listed members in order to establish a date and time for an interview, so I am leaving a message here with hope that it will reach you._

You are welcome to contact me at Halpheos@Halpheos

_
  • Options
    thatguymatikzthatguymatikz Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hey Halpheos. I'll let all the higher ups know in case they haven't seen this yet.
  • Options
    phantomvectorphantomvector Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same here, Been trying over the last two days to contact them when I get on, but nothing so far. My handle is @GhostVector
  • Options
    heroic1989heroic1989 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hey guys, we apologize for being off the grid as of late. The officers and I were pulled away from the game thanks to RL issues, but we're back now. For those that were seeking to get in touch with an officer or myself, I'll send you a friend invite so that you'll know when I'm online and vice versa.

-Adversary89
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Role-player and member of the CO community since October of 2009. Also founder and leader of the RPSG, the Sentinel Squadron.
    Click here to visit our official recruitment thread.
  • Options
    blitzerssblitzerss Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    sounds great

i have alot of free time,and i game quite often,i also have a Steam(pm me to get it,wont just let any1 on my friends list)

i have a healer,his level is low right now but with some help i should level him fast

does your group party alot ?? if so then great :) i hate soloing in these games although i understand in some points in this game i wont have a choice