What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Sentinel Squadron Is Seeking New Members

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Hey there if you can please go to our website and feel out a application. But if you want to stand out, we can use some heroes that are useful in the Martial Arts or Ice. Trying to balance out the roster more, with more variety of heroes.

http://www.sentinelsquadron.shivtr.com/
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    me_less wrote:
    Another friendly bump and invite. Sorry for the last minute invite on the last one. RL got to me. You guys are invited to a video game party. :)

Thanks for the bump, me_less. Also, no need to apologize for the last minute invite. I'm pretty positive that the Sentinel Squadron and the Ultimate Guardians will get together eventually in the near future.

-Adversary89
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Bumping for interest and also planning to apply, but first: any specific sorts of characters you really want to see at the moment? I've got a bunch of alts who'd fit in but I want to decide on just one.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Star Gazer seems pretty cool, and Unique ability controling fire and Ice.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Vsaga wrote:
    Bumping for interest and also planning to apply, but first: any specific sorts of characters you really want to see at the moment? I've got a bunch of alts who'd fit in but I want to decide on just one.
    Ngai wrote:
    Star Gazer seems pretty cool, and Unique ability controling fire and Ice.

I do agree with @Ngai on this. Starglazer seems very cool and he would be a fascinating addition to the team.

Bump for the Sentinel Squadron. We will be back to recruiting once Cryptic restores the bug with the Chat Channels.

-Adversary89
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Hello, I just got back into Champions online after taking quite a break.

I am very interested in joining your Super group and while I do live in the U.S. I work night time shifts, Do some of your members play in the mornings or in the afternoons?

Also, the character I was planning to submit is a two-handed weapon invulnerability tank. However, He does have a same name as one of your members and that is Vanguard. Would that be a problem sending up his application?

Thanks for you help!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    We have growing participation at seemingly every time of day, so it's definitely worth a shot! I myself also work nights (and am usually on in the wee hours of US Central, and then sometimes during the day before evening and my more consistent work comes along) and am on sporadically through a large window weekdays, so see peeps at many different times. Some are in different time zones.

Weekends are of course different, with a lot of participation in general and often events of various stripes going down, sometimes big and sometimes in smaller groups. Often this includes RPed missions.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I would highly recommend this SG to anyone seeking great RP and making good friends in the process. The storylines have been very well written, the RPers knowledgable about Champions Lore and will usually take the time to help you out with your own storylines.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    ***Bump for the Sentinel Squadron***

We're still going strong and we're still recruiting.

-Adversary89
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    ***Bump***
    We're still recruiting at the moment, so if you're looking for a cool JL/Avengers style RPSG group to join, then come apply to the Sentinel Squadron.

Our website is in my signature below.

-Adversary89
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    After over a year or so being away from Champions Online I have come back and been enjoying playing but the lure to join a SG has finally won. From your write ups and browsing your web-site your group sounds like fun. I have 4 characters that I want to focus on but on have time for 1-2 so here is a quick intro of my toons. If you can give me a bit of feedback on which character would be most welcomed.

Cyrus (Lvl 32 TK Disciple) lost his memory when he first manifested his powers but ove time has discovered that he was a ninja assassin who bad turned his back on his Clan and is now on the run but no one leaves the Clan.

Plasma Boy (Lvl 10 Elemental) just started out as an elemental hero when Dr Destroyer attacked Detroit. So he did what any true hero would do and try to stop Dr Destroyer but Plasma Boy was killed at the hands of Destroids. During the Blood Moon Plasma Boy's mother used her knowledge of the Arcane to bring her dead son back to life with some very disturbing results. Regardless of these set back the soul of Plasma Boy is still true so he now fights along side the other heros of the world.

Silv (Lvl 24 Robot) A creation of Mechanon Silv rebelled during the Qularr invasion when she suffered damage to her cortex and Mechanon's programming was erased. She quickly befriended a strange bear creature and together they help defend the city against the Qularr invasion.

Hot Shot (Lvl12 Assassin) during the Qularr invasion Hot Shot's home was destroyed along with the death of her father who was a retired hero himself saved her by sacrificing himself so she could live. Unable to stand by and watch these invaders Hot Shot took her fathers weapons and exacted revenge. During this time however her thirst for blood was tamed and refocused by her meeting with the members of The Champions and seeing her actions as a mistake no longer kills her targets.

Sorry for the long post but would like to get some feedback on which hero would be most suitable to join your group.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Warpstone wrote:
    After over a year or so being away from Champions Online I have come back and been enjoying playing but the lure to join a SG has finally won. From your write ups and browsing your web-site your group sounds like fun. I have 4 characters that I want to focus on but on have time for 1-2 so here is a quick intro of my toons. If you can give me a bit of feedback on which character would be most welcomed.

Cyrus (Lvl 32 TK Disciple) lost his memory when he first manifested his powers but ove time has discovered that he was a ninja assassin who bad turned his back on his Clan and is now on the run but no one leaves the Clan.

Plasma Boy (Lvl 10 Elemental) just started out as an elemental hero when Dr Destroyer attacked Detroit. So he did what any true hero would do and try to stop Dr Destroyer but Plasma Boy was killed at the hands of Destroids. During the Blood Moon Plasma Boy's mother used her knowledge of the Arcane to bring her dead son back to life with some very disturbing results. Regardless of these set back the soul of Plasma Boy is still true so he now fights along side the other heros of the world.

Silv (Lvl 24 Robot) A creation of Mechanon Silv rebelled during the Qularr invasion when she suffered damage to her cortex and Mechanon's programming was erased. She quickly befriended a strange bear creature and together they help defend the city against the Qularr invasion.

Hot Shot (Lvl12 Assassin) during the Qularr invasion Hot Shot's home was destroyed along with the death of her father who was a retired hero himself saved her by sacrificing himself so she could live. Unable to stand by and watch these invaders Hot Shot took her fathers weapons and exacted revenge. During this time however her thirst for blood was tamed and refocused by her meeting with the members of The Champions and seeing her actions as a mistake no longer kills her targets.

Sorry for the long post but would like to get some feedback on which hero would be most suitable to join your group.

I can't really say because although I may say who I think would be most suitable, the decision falls mainly on your application as well as what the rest of the officers think of the character. I'm no longer the only person who approves or disapproves application. That process is done by the officers and myself after we review your application and voice our opinions. I'm sorry if that's not much help to you. The only thing I can honestly tell you is to check our website and look at our rules and guidelines. Hopefully that could help you figure out which one of your characters would be the most suitable.

-Adversary89
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    No worries thanks for the reply.
    Time to do a bit of thinking now.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    ***bump***
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Been a member of this SG for a while now and I have to say, they are a great group of people and I have enjoyed RPing with them ever since I met them :)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Hey Sentinel Squadron!

A friendly return bump from your friends at STAND to show our appreciation!

Many thanks,
    Light.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Been super distracted, but I am working on an application still.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Vsaga wrote:
    Been super distracted, but I am working on an application still.

Cool. Can't wait to have you with us. Be sue to have your application ready and handed in by the sixteenth of September. The Sentinel Squadron will be closing our doors and taking a break from recruiting any new members and toons for one full month.

-Adversary89
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    *Bump bump*

We're still recruiting until September 16th, so if anyone is interested in joining the Sentinel Squadron, please stop by our website and apply now before the September 16th. When that day comes, we're close our doors from recruiting for a time period of one full month. Be sure to have those applications in by then.

-Adversary89
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    ***bump***
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Just want to give a little bit of friendly support to one of the best SGs out there that I have had the fun to be a part of.

Great people, good players, great minds,

The storylines I've seen and been a part of for this sg have been among the best I've seen in any SG.

If you want to meet a fun group of people, enjoy being a part of a storyline and having others encourage you in yours, then please give this SG a chance.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Just to remind everyone that on September 16th, the Sentinel Squadron will be closing our doors and taking a one month break from recruiting any new members, so if you're interested in having your character join a modern-age Justice League/Avengers-like role-playing supergroup, be sure to check out our website at www.sentinelsquadron.shivtr.com and leave us an application for your character before that date.

-Adversary89
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Bump/Friendly Reminder
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Just so you remember the name :P
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    *cough cough*
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I see what you did there.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    This October 16th, the Sentinel Squadron will open our doors again and will be taking new applications. If you're interested in joining the Sentinel Squadron, be sure to have your application ready on October 16th. Our one month break from recruiting will come to an end.

-Adversary89, proud associate of Wolfram and Hart
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Bump/Friendly Reminder!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Everyone, the Sentinel Squadron's one month break from accepting applications/recruiting new members has come to an end today. We've opened our doors once again and are currently accepting new applications as of right now. Please stop by our website and check us out.

www.sentinelsquadron.shivtr.com

-Adversary89
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I am tempted to join....
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    NexusXL wrote:
    I am tempted to join....

Give in to that temptation. Seriously a great group of people. I find myself wishing I had more free time to actually play more.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Matikz wrote:
    Give in to that temptation. Seriously a great group of people. I find myself wishing I had more free time to actually play more.
    But yet, i have a SG of my own, dont really want to abandon them all
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    ***bump***
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    ***bump***
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    And another bump :P
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    been wanting to try RP for a while but due to school i'm only on weekends. but ill give it more thought and let you know ingame sometime friday or any other representative from you SG.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I so want to join sounds like a awesome group :D
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    been wanting to try RP for a while but due to school i'm only on weekends. but ill give it more thought and let you know ingame sometime friday or any other representative from you SG.

Okay. We'll keep an eye out for you :)
    NobleAce wrote:
    I so want to join sounds like a awesome group :D

Just swing by our website and leave us an application if you are interested in joining.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Bump/Friendly Reminder
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Bump for a great group.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Bump/Friendly reminder!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    That's funny how did this SG go to the top of the list? oh well *bump* I seriously don't know how it keeps getting back up to the top!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    ***powerful bump***
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Bump for a great group of people.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
  • Options
    edited November 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're still recruiting for new members, boys and girls. The Sentinel Squadron is an amazing group to join if you are looking for an Avengers/JLA-style group. Feel free to visit our website and fill out an IC application. Link to the site is in my signature below.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    great group that is quite fun to RP with and run content with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    a friendly reminder that I think this group is wonderful.