Start Map
    Select ClearTargetOrBringUpMenu
    Buildset 0
    Buildset 1
    Buildset 2
    Buildset 3
    Buildset 4

[Don't include this part]
    since buildests confound I've excluded them. Either and or both shoulders and Left stick make fast z freedom. Joypad does the C functions.
    With the exception of Resistance which has several instances wherein Interact won't get going, take the elevator down or start the Griz it is fully couch-compliant.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6061326/XBox.exe

FREE software and instructions to make the d pad the mouse in game.

It uses Keybinds_ent so bind_load in game (you manually set the d pad to nil)

It auto installs JoytoKey to Program Files/Xbox360
    edited January 2012
    Rising wrote:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6061326/XBox.exe

FREE software and instructions to make the d pad the mouse in game.

It uses Keybinds_ent so bind_load in game (you manually set the d pad to nil)

It auto installs JoytoKey to Program Files/Xbox360

You Mouse with the DPad it aint as quick as Target_Next but its less random.
    edited May 2012
    I need help with some binds.

I like using the XBOX360 default except the Right Joystick where it defaults to an inverted mouse. I know in Options I can fix that but choosing inverted mouse to uninvert the Right Joystick but then I cannot maneuver properly using the real mouse (which I do from time to time when I need to teleport with precision.) Is there a way to leave the Options on normal but set the XBOX to uninverted? Thanks!

Also, what would be the bind command be for settng up the dpad button as "assist" (the V key) so I can heal the target of my target?

Thanks again all!
    edited May 2012
    1) Could never figure out how to change the turn of the Rightstick. Been trying to change it so that LB+Stick allows me to pan instead of cycle through enemies. I would rather use it to see what's going on around me while I'm holding a maintain or charging something that's assinged to an LB+Face key. Really bothersome

2) you don't need an assist key. Just target your teammate and use an attack button and it will auto-retarget the opponent he's hitting. Same with healing. Target an opponent and use a heal or buff and you auto-retarget the ally that the mob is attacking.
    edited June 2012
    XB +PowerTrayExec 0 $$ Follow
    YB +PowerTrayExec 1
    BB +PowerTrayExec 2
    LTrigger+XB +PowerTrayExec 3
    LTrigger+YB +PowerTrayExec 4
    LTrigger+BB +PowerTrayExec 5
    LTrigger+AB +PowerTrayExec 6
    LB+XB +PowerTrayExec 7
    LB+YB +PowerTrayExec 8
    LB+BB +PowerTrayExec 9
    LB+AB +PowerTrayExec 10
    LB +PowerTrayExec 7 $$ +PowerTrayExec 8 $$ +PowerTrayExec 9
    RB +PowerTrayExec 10 $$ +PowerTrayExec 11 $$ +PowerTrayExec 12
    LTrigger+RTrigger Target_Enemy_Next
    RTrigger+XB +PowerTrayExec 11
    RTrigger+YB +PowerTrayExec 12
    RTrigger+BB +PowerTrayExec 13
    LStick +PowerTrayExec 14
    RTrigger+LStick +PowerTrayExec 15
    LTrigger+RTrigger +PowerTrayExec 16
    Joypad_Up +Interact
    Joypad_Right+LB +InventoryExec Devices 0
    Joypad_Down+LB +InventoryExec Devices 1
    Joypad_Left+LB +InventoryExec Devices 2
    Joypad_Up+LB +InventoryExec Devices 3
    Joypad_Right+RB +InventoryExec Devices 4
    Start Target_Clear
    Select Map
    Buildset 0
    Buildset 1
    Buildset 2
    Buildset 3
    Buildset 4

As good as it gets. As far as breaking or turning the Sticks, I recommend https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6061326/XBox%20V%201.1%20Final.exe Which is Joy2Key with a setup file that recognizes all the buttons, A description can be found here.:
    http://www.instructables.com/id/Use-an-Xbox-360-controller-as-a-mouse/step4/JoyToKey-Basics/
    Happy Shooting.
  • rednotdedlikenedrednotdedlikened Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    has anyone come across an issue with blocking not working on an xbox controller?
    I know that both triggers are supposed to initiate it but it doesn't. they work independantly but not together.
    The bumpers also don't work but all the other functions do.
    This is really bumming me out and making gameplay more of a pain than fun. I'm not even sure if this thread is active but I was hoping someone might help out a noob.
  • fr0gurtfr0gurt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Maybe the block command got unbound? Try typing "/bind LTrigger+RTrigger +PowerTrayExec 16" in chat (minus the quotes) to rebind the block command.

You might also want to do a "/bind_save_file keybinds.txt" command to see what your current keybinds are. (Look for keybinds.txt in your Champions Online\Live folder.) "/unbind_all" will reset all of your keybinds (mouse, keyboard, and controller) if they are really messed up.

Even though this thread is old, I think the information here is still current and recommended reading.
  • xxralxxxxralxx Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hey guys, pretty sure I won't get help here considering the last post was a year ago. But its worth a shot.

My keybinds work for one charicter, but not the other. I'm using the default keybinds for champions online for my fire charicter Conduit, but my keybinds are stuck in keyboard mode for my Brawler character Kollos.

Conduit's binds:
    conduit.jpg
    Kollos' Binds:
    kollos.jpg

I've saved the layout through the options for conduit, and loaded on on Kollos, no dice. I've tried to copy and paste the .txt file from here onto the controller file in live, I've even tried to make a new file. No dice, permission needed, and I'm the administrator!

Any help guys?
  • fr0gurtfr0gurt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I think to load in controller keybinds, you need to type in "/bind_load" (for ent_keybinds.txt) or "/bind_load_file <filename>" (for a differently named file) while running your alternate character to actually load in the keybind file. The Load UI command in Options only works for basic keybinds.
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Fr0gurts right, there is some sort of bug making it so binds aren't loaded with UI anymore.. it certainly used to work properly.

Easy fix for you is to log on to the character you have the conroller working fine on, and type this into you chat box;

/bind_save_file binds01

Then log in the other alt, and type in;

/bind_load_file binds01

[or any other filename you want to use really, I'm just picking binds01 out of a mental hat] and you should be all set up, particularly if you have already saved and loaded the UI from the rightmost tab of the Options.

Both of those text commands also auto-complete when typed into in-game chat, so partway through you can pick them out of a list rather than worry about properly spelling them.

If you need any more help, or would like a great one-button Block bind for the Controller [I use one, holding both triggers down to block is just bleagh, not a smart initial setup], let me know, either here or send me a message/PM/Email in-game. @Rune
  • djmallocdjmalloc Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    The link to the keybind commands is no longer reachable. Anyone have a current reference?
    [edit: found it here in case anyone else is looking: http://www.championswiki.com/index.php?title=Category:Console_commands]
    Post edited by djmalloc on
  • djmallocdjmalloc Posts: 4 Arc User
    The default values for ent_keybinds.txt given in the first post of this threat are currently incorrect. If you /bind_load_file those values you will get errors about commands being invalid and your controller wont work anymore (to fix this, type /unbind_all).

I tried to get the current default values by using /bind_save_file FILENAME but it only wrote an empty text file to disk.

Does anyone know how to get the current default bind values for the game? I'm nervous to start messing with it too much without knowing the current values.